Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Ah i need to ask...is it already confirmed that miura woukd be naru/gene in ghost hunt live action? And if yes, did they start filming already?

First time watching koizora, barely recognize Haruma Miura not until Bloody Monday. Now, i even watch every movie and drama of him

i dont know if this thread is still active or not, but i really like him and i wish he acts alongside jiyoung in some japanese drama..

I wanna watch Koizora but I'm also scared that it will make me cry buckets! Is it worth the tears though?

I wanna watch Koizora but I'm also scared that it will make me cry buckets! Is it worth the tears though?

It's beens years since I watched it, but I don't remember crying all that much. Other than one or two scenes though, I don't really think the movie was all that memorable though. Haruma and Gakky are very pretty though, so it may be worth it to watch just for them. 

Miura Haruma & Sugawara Koharu reported to be in a relationship

miura-haruma_1474526631_af_org.jpg

On September 22, it was reported that actor Miura Haruma (26) and dancer Sugawara Koharu (24) are in a relationship. 

According to reports, Miura was impressed by Sugawara's dancing and met last year through mutual acquaintances. They've only recently started dating. 

Miura's agency neither confirmed nor denied the reports, saying, "We leave his private matters to him."

Could they be the next hottest celebrity couple?

Source & Image: Model Press

Cr:  tokyohive

News media's mistake makes it seem as if Taemin is dating Japanese actor Miura Haruma

Taemin_1474564271_af_org.jpg

Reports have recently come out that Japanese actor Miura Haruma is dating dancer Sugawara Koharu, who is also Taemin's partner in 'Hit the Stage.'  However, it appears the information got a bit lost in translation because Chinese media outlet, Sina, incorrectly used a picture of Taemin instead of Sugawara Koharu!

They made it appear as if Taemin is dating Japanese actor Miura Haruma instead of his dance partner! There could be some slight resemblance if you squeeze your eyes right, I guess. What do you think?

Incorrect picture (Miura Haruma - left, Taemin - right)

Taemin_1474564199_Cs8q7CJUIAAHBzf.jpg

Correct picture (Sugawara Koharu - left, Miura Haruma - right)

Taemin_1474564200_miura-haruma_147452663

Fans were amused by this little mistake, taking to Twitter with:

Cr:  allkpop

• Like 1

News media's mistake makes it seem as if Taemin is dating Japanese actor Miura Haruma

Taemin_1474564271_af_org.jpg

Reports have recently come out that Japanese actor Miura Haruma is dating dancer Sugawara Koharu, who is also Taemin's partner in 'Hit the Stage.'  However, it appears the information got a bit lost in translation because Chinese media outlet, Sina, incorrectly used a picture of Taemin instead of Sugawara Koharu!

They made it appear as if Taemin is dating Japanese actor Miura Haruma instead of his dance partner! There could be some slight resemblance if you squeeze your eyes right, I guess. What do you think?

Incorrect picture (Miura Haruma - left, Taemin - right)

Taemin_1474564199_Cs8q7CJUIAAHBzf.jpg

Correct picture (Sugawara Koharu - left, Miura Haruma - right)

Taemin_1474564200_miura-haruma_147452663

Fans were amused by this little mistake, taking to Twitter with:

Cr:  allkpop

lol

Miura Haruma passes away at age 30

1595090759-20200718-miura-haruma.jpg

It's been reported that actor Miura Haruma has passed away from an apparent suicide. He was 30 years old. 

According to reports, Miura did not show up for work on July 18 so his manager went to check on him at his apartment. He was transported to the hospital where he later died. Apparently a will was also found in his room. 

Miura's agency announced, "Our agency's Miura Haruma passed away on July 18, 2020. To his fans and other related persons, we apologize for the trouble and concern. However, the details are currently under investigation, and we will make an announcement again as we learn more. We ask for your kind understanding."

Our condolences go out to his family and friends at this difficult time.

Sources: OriconNHK 

Credit: tokyohive

2 hours ago, Nikki B. said:

Miura Haruma passes away at age 30

1595090759-20200718-miura-haruma.jpg

It's been reported that actor Miura Haruma has passed away from an apparent suicide. He was 30 years old. 

According to reports, Miura did not show up for work on July 18 so his manager went to check on him at his apartment. He was transported to the hospital where he later died. Apparently a will was also found in his room. 

Miura's agency announced, "Our agency's Miura Haruma passed away on July 18, 2020. To his fans and other related persons, we apologize for the trouble and concern. However, the details are currently under investigation, and we will make an announcement again as we learn more. We ask for your kind understanding."

Our condolences go out to his family and friends at this difficult time.

Sources: OriconNHK 

Credit: tokyohive

Gosh this makes me so incredibly sad. I’m wondering what he was going through since he always seemed so optimistic, Popular, and successful. I wonder if he felt too much pressure or was being spread too thin.

I’ll always be curious what his note says, but I hope he’s found peace.

This poor man; you really never know what's hiding behind a beautiful smile. I was just going back through some of his shows the other day.