Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

dead thread  :unsure:

================

tumblr_mrf9dwlyWH1s3ykgxo3_250.gif tumblr_mrf9dwlyWH1s3ykgxo1_250.gif tumblr_mrf9dwlyWH1s3ykgxo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mrf9dwlyWH1s3ykgxo6_r2_250.gif tumblr_mrf9dwlyWH1s3ykgxo9_r1_250.gif tumblr_mrf9dwlyWH1s3ykgxo7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mrf9dwlyWH1s3ykgxo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_mrf9dwlyWH1s3ykgxo4_r1_250.gif tumblr_mrf9dwlyWH1s3ykgxo2_250.gif

Miura haruma-kun..  :stare:  :stare:  :chu:  :ahmagah:

• Like 3

Miura Haruma for 1st Look

01_zps4a0bc501.jpg~original 02_zps32e601e7.jpg~original

03_zps84336774.jpg~original 04_zps7b58c82a.jpg~original

tumblr_mu50egU7tR1qdeojfo4_1280.jpg

one more korean meganize  :derp:

Edited by AleXa
  • Like 2

Miura Haruma for 1st Look

01_zps4a0bc501.jpg~original 02_zps32e601e7.jpg~original

03_zps84336774.jpg~original 04_zps7b58c82a.jpg~original

tumblr_mu50egU7tR1qdeojfo4_1280.jpg

one more korean meganize  :derp:

may I ask? did you know which livejournal that had compile of his interview for magazines translations, movies/dramas and such?  :unsure:

may I ask? did you know which livejournal that had compile of his interview for magazines translations, movies/dramas and such?  :unsure:

No, I usually get info of him from tumblr.

miura-haruma_1384204191_af_org.jpg

It was announced that actor Miura Haruma will be starring in Fuji TV's new drama "Boku no Ita Jikan" that will air staring in January. 

The drama will be scripted by Hashibe Atsuko ("Boku no Ikiru Michi"), and Miura will play a young man who tries to live his life positively while facing an intractable disease called 'amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.' 

The protagonist is a college student "Sawada Takuto" (Miura) who is having a hard time with job hunting. He was born as an oldest son of a doctor, but his parents gave up on him as hopeless when he was in middle school. One day, he is informed that he is diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and his days are numbered. Knowing this fact, he tries to face it with the remainder of his life.

The heroine named "Hongo Megumi", a college senior, who goes to the same college as the protagonist, and also in the middle of job searching, will be played by Tabe Mikako. This will be the first time for Miura and Tabe to co-star with each other since the two last co-starred in a movie "Kimi ni Todoke" back in 2010.

Other cast members are Saito Takumi (as the protagonist's senior), and Yamamoto Mizuki (as the heroine's friend). Nomura ShuheiAsada Miyoko, and Harada Miekowill also be appearing in the drama.

"Boku no Ita Jikan" will air every Wednesday at 10:00 pm on Fuji TV.

Source & Image(s): Sanspo (1+2+3)

I'm late coming in here. But I just finished watching Last Cinderella...and he is absolutely gorgeous! That smile! :ahmagah:

Edited by RubberDuckyTai

Miura Haruma to star in 'Shingeki no Kyojin' live-action film adaptation 

miura-haruma_1396484464_af_org.jpg

It was revealed that popular actor Miura Haruma will star in upcoming film "Shingeki no Kyojin ( "Attack on Titan")".

It's a live-action film adaptation of Isayama Hajime's popular manga of the same name, and it will be directed by Higuchi Shinji.

"Shingeki no Kyojin" is currently being serialized on Bessatsu Shonen Magazine. It sets in a world dominated by gigantic humanoid monsters where mankind live inside the huge protective walls. It depicts the fierce fight between them.

At this moment, no details have been revealed including Miura's role or who his co-stars will be. Even its story has not been revealed, but it is said that they plan on filming it in Hashima island (aka "Gunkanjima"), the abandoned island in Nagasaki.

Under the supervision of the original author Isayama, the film adaptation will add some new elements while having the story and characters from original manga as its base. The scenario will be co-written by a scenario writer Watanabe Yusuke ("GANTZ") and a film critic Machiyama Tomohiro. Also, the top staff in Japanese film industry are getting together for the film.

The filming will begin in early summer, and it will be released sometime in 2015.

Source & Image: Eiga.com

Cr:  tokyohive

Edited by Nikki B.

Have always been a fan of Harumacchi :ilove:

There really isn't another young Japanese actor that I admire this much XD

Ganbatte, Haruma-kun!

Miura Haruma will appear in the movie “5 Minutes to Tomorrow†

Miura Haruma will appear in the love-suspense themed movie “5 Minutes to Tomorrow†alongside Liu Cecilia, Chang Joseph. The movie is based off the popular novel of the same title by Honda Takayoshi and is directed by Isao Yukisada.

Miura plays the role of a young Japanese man that repairs clocks and has been living in Shanghai for 1½ years, his co-star Liu plays a double role as two twins. Director Isao described the film as “a love story between two people that can happen anywhere in the worldâ€. It’s also a joint project with China and Japan. This will be Miura’s first project in the Chinese market. He has also been studying the Chinese language for this reason.

preview.

10379767_790718230962575_333464951331982

tumblr_luehema7nY1qjnmt3o1_500.gif

i recently rewatched Kimi Ni Todoke and he's been slaying my life once again  :rlytearpls:

Edited by lachesis

He's the only thing I'm looking forward in the "Attack on Titan"! It makes me mad when I'm on Facebook and I see people who haven't watched his previous work bash him just because he doesn't look like the character he portrays. They need to prepare to be wow-ed.

Edited by lilliums

yes, since that koizora movie i instantly fell inlove with him from then on i watched his other dramas and movies. he's also a good singer.

It was through Koizora that I discovered this guy. Thanks to a friend who introduced me to the tearjerker movie first.

Currently planning on watching dramas and movies he starred in like Bloody Monday and Kimi ni Todoke, those two are like his most notable projects and I've seen many people recommending them. Gonna check 'em out for sure! :ahmagah: :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

tumblr_nb6kp8qRzG1r89f3mo6_500.gif

Ugh, I love Miura Haruma!  :lol:

He did such an outstanding job in The Hours Of My Life!  :ahmagah: 

(I just wanted to throw some appreciation in for that role.)

:derp: