Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CC X ZERO

kpop-idol/artist most expensive gift from fan's ( included birthday gift)

i only know taeyeon idk if this gift is the most expensive taeyeon got from fans.

TAEYEON - iphone6 -2014 fansign ,when not yet available in korea .

BzEkMh4CYAE0giy.jpg

didnt baekhyun got a $9000 gift (a watch) from his fansite?

exo members

esp baekkai and (luhan)

(maybe kyungsoo too)

taeyeon

Not a Kpop idol anymore. Anyway...

I'm not really sure if this is the most expensive gift Luhan ever got  :derp:

lv12Rbg.png?1

Why would fans buy them expensive gifts when your faves can afford like ten of whatever you gave them like I don't understand, why would you?

Why would fans buy them expensive gifts when your faves can afford like ten of whatever you gave them like I don't understand, why would you?

A lot of idols saves up their money or invest it somewhere or just gives it to their parents (like Victoria) so it's not like they're bawling and can smoke up money..... most of the stuff they get are free anyway... be it from sponsors or whatever.

And when fansites arrange gifts.... it's usually spread between hundreds of individuals who contribute their money..

Not a Kpop idol anymore. Anyway...

I'm not really sure if this is the most expensive gift Luhan ever got  :derp:

lv12Rbg.png?1

um.

Fans bought Taecyeon a Mercedes bicycle~

I'm not sure if they're the most expensive gifts Jessica has been given, but I think fans bought her a Chanel bag for her birthday... And well Chanel bags are never cheap.

Baekhyun got a rolex watch by polar light,

and Luhan got some simulator chair, and other very high priced fashion articles (a few thousand dollars each)

but yeah other then them idk...

I remember Kai got a motorcycle (or was it him?) and about like 6 Macs and a bunch of iPhone 6s and there were like tons more :derp:

Tiffany got iphone from fansite and samsung galaxy pink version, and some massage chair and expensive branded bags and clothes

and iMAC and bunch of other things

TBH it seems pointless to me that the fans would buy Taeyeon an iphone (or any gift to any popular idol for that matter) when she could so easily afford it without a dollar to miss. Like why didn't they just buy more albums or something to actually make a difference. 

I want someone to gift me an Iphone

ME too :ahmagah:  .tho i don't  like iphone ..

i don't understand either ,when the celebrity 100000000000000000000000X richer XDD

TBH it seems pointless to me that the fans would buy Taeyeon an iphone (or any gift to any popular idol for that matter) when she could so easily afford it without a dollar to miss. Like why didn't they just buy more albums or something to actually make a difference. 

i think they didn't want taeyeon having trouble buying iphone6 ,or they didn't want taeyeon to wait until it's available in korea.

hahahaha those fans are crazzzzy.

Most idols that are really popular got really expensive gift. Like baekhyun with the watch and 100 other branded clothes, bags, shoes, even a special youtube advertisement lol.

in my next life, i want to be born an idol

Tiffany got iphone from fansite and samsung galaxy pink version, and some massage chair and expensive branded bags and clothes

and iMAC and bunch of other things

WOWWWWW 

thats a lot.

i think they didn't want taeyeon having trouble buying iphone6 ,or they didn't want taeyeon to wait until it's available in korea.

hahahaha those fans are crazzzzy.

its not that they didnt want her to wail... its just some fansites are like that.

there are fansites that are more focused towards charity in the name of their bias and there are fansites that buy presents...

WOWWWWW 

thats a lot.

that basically what she gets for every bday and from many fansites. I only wonder is what the hell do idols that get so maany gifts do with them

You are free to give your fav idols what you want but I just don't agree with it when it comes to these types of items, especially when they're already rich af. 

that basically what she gets for every bday and from many fansites. I only wonder is what the hell do idols that get so maany gifts do with them

i think they stock those things in the corner ,poor fans lol