Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
moondust

The Official TWICE Hirai Momo Thread | NEW OP

Momo  

318 members have voted

1. 1. what other roles/variety/jobs do you want Momo to try out in the future?

• join more dance competitions (ayeee)
    • act in dramas/movies
    • become a music show mc
    • do some radio gigs
    • be a permanent cast in variety shows
    • go on we got married (*wink* pls share the details)
    • do some modelling
    • solo album
    • do a 'Momo food show feat. jokbal' on vapp
  2. 2. when did you start stanning Momo?

• trainee period
    • Momo's Sixteen teaser
    • 1st-5th ep of Sixteen
    • 6th-10th ep of Sixteen
    • after Sixteen, but before debut
    • OHH AHH era
    • Cheer Up era
    • TT era
    • Knock Knock era
    • Signal era
    • Likey era
    • Heart Shaker era
    • What is Love era
    • Dance the night away era
    • Yes or Yes era
    • The Best Thing I Ever Did era
    • Fancy Era
    • Feel Special Era
    • More & More Era
  3. 3. Fave Momo OTP (heart eyes)

• everyone!!
    • Nayeon x Momo
    • Jungyeon x Momo
    • Sana x Momo
    • Mina x Momo
    • Dahyun x Momo
    • Chaeyoung x Momo
    • Jihyo x Momo
    • Tzuyu x Momo
  4. 4. Fave Momo era

• Sixteen era
    • OHH AHH era
    • Cheer Up era
    • TT era
    • Knock Knock era
    • Signal era
    • Likey era
    • Heart Shaker era
    • What is Love era
    • Dance the night away era
    • Yes or Yes era
    • The Best Thing I Ever Did era
    • Fancy Era
    • Feel Special Era
    • More & More Era

VnMJWxJ.jpg

TWICE OFFICAL WEBSITE | TWICE YOUTUBE | TWICE FACEBOOK

TWICE TWITTER | TWICESTAGRAM | OH TWICE THREAD

GvztnIu.jpg

• She became a trainee on April 13, 2012, same day as Sana.
  • She was in a dance crew called "Barbie" when she was a kid.
  • Momo can't ride most of the theme park rides because she is too scared.
  • Twice members chose her as the most sensitive in the group and Jeongyeon said she's teaching Momo to be tough/stronger because she was too nice and kind.
  • When she wakes up Momo likes to wash her face first.
  • Her role models are Amuro Namie, Rain, Lee Hyori, JYP, Miss A, 2PM, and Wonder Girls.
  • Momo’s dream is to be someone like Rain or Lee Hyori.
  • She’s the happiest when she eat.
  • Momo’s mom was a fan of Rain.
  • Momo didn’t know that jokbal even existed. She had it once after she came to Korea and became a trainee. Soon after that she become jokbal lover.
  • During Sixteen, Momo didn’t eat well because she was so stressed, so people thought she was coming off kind of strong. After the program ended, she wanted to look brighter so she brought down her bangs.
  • Momo is jealous of Jihyo because she likes Jihyo’s eyes a lot, since it have a foreign feel to it.
  • Muk-Mo is another nickname that was giving by her fans because they think that Momo look really pretty with her hair up.
  • The angle of her face that she is most confident in is the left side of her face.
  • Momo tend to wonder about the condition of her face, so she would look at the mirror often.
  • Momo is very confident at dancing to urban style with a feminine touch to it.
  • She likes to dance to choreography more than freestyle. Though she would dance freestyle when she is alone.
  • Momo want her name to be related to “Diet†and “Abs†when it’s searched up on the internet.
  • When Momo and Sana were trainees, they ordered jokbal and got caught because they forgot to clean up 1 leaf of lettuce. They lied saying they ordered soba, but soba restaurants don’t deliver and don’t come with lettuce. So they got scolded in the end.
  • Momo recommends going to Kinkaku-ji (a temple) in Kyoto.
  • Momo have a lot of dogs back home in Japan. Momo’s dogs are named Petco, Pudding, and Lucky. They are all females. 
  • Momo foot size is 235 (mm).
  • When Momo can’t sleep, she watches dramas.
  • Momo’s favorite Korean food after jokbal is budae jjigae (army stew).
  • Since Momo likes dolls/stuffed-toys, Momo and Jungyeon’s room is filled with them.
  • Momo tend to keeps sleeping without drying her hair, so Jungyeon does it for her.
  • The Momo’s nickname Moguri was giving by jihyo because Jihyo thinks Momo resemblance a raccoon/sloth.
  • Momo likes jokbal as well as yukhwe. (Korean style raw beef).
  • Momo says her dyed hair fades away fast, but Sana dissed her by saying that Momo doesn’t wash often.
  • Momo doesn’t like cucumbers, watermelon, and melon.
  • Momo likes dipping food in sauces.
  • Momo doesn’t know how to ride a bike, so she said would try tricycle first.
  • Momo has a reverse charm, her body is really sexy, but her personality is really pure.
  • Momo favorite color is pink.
  • Momo is a big fan of Barbie dolls.

9bZSi42.jpg

Appeared In:
Sixteen (Survival Show)
Lexy's "Ma people" MV

GOT7's "Stop Stop It" MV

Junho's "Feel" MV

Miss A's "Only You" MV

Wooyoung's "Rose" (Japanese) MV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARgt0oFmpaw
Junho's "Insane" VCR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_dxgaKFejc

â—† SIXTEEN Related Videos:
'Sixteen' Dance to Beyonce - 7/11 Cut (JYP Survival Show)

[Eng Sub] JYP SIXTEEN Member #8 MOMO 모모

Vote for MOMO!

[ENG-SUB] 150604 SIXTEEN Momo's Special Video!

[150505] SIXTEEN EP1 - MOMO DANCE CUT

[150512] Sixteen Ep 2 - Momo Performance Cut [HD]

[150526] SIXTEEN Ep 4 - Momo 1v1 Performance Cut

[ENG SUB] SIXTEEN Special Video in Lotte World

SIXTEEN Minor A – “The Way You Love Me†Full ver.

[sIXTEEN] Minor A - “The Way You Love Me†No Cut ver.

SIXTEEN Minor A – “The Way You Love Me†Momo Cam Ver.

SIXTEEN J-Holy Trinity Cut (Sana, Mina, Momo)

[HD] 150609 Sixteen Minor A Team - JYP 'Swing Baby' Dance Practice

[HD] 150609 - Minor B - Swing Baby (Ulala Session) EP.6

[sIXTEEN] 2PM "My House(우리집)" Dance Cover (by. MOMO, EUNSUH, CHAEYEON)

SIXTEEN Momo performance [compilation]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESW7QomgKMQ
   [sIXTEEN] 150707 ì‹ìŠ¤í‹´ (SIXTEEN) - 7/11 EP.10 Final
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uKNe7_22-0
 SIXTEEN EP 10 MOMO IS BACK - MOMO MEMBER OF TWICE (MOMO CUT)

â—† Pre-debut Momo:
 Momo Dance At Age 14 As Member Of G4 In The Ponytail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbnxKPN_WPA&feature=youtu.be
 Momo Dance At Age 14 As Member Of G4 (Different Angle)

[MOMO PRE-DEBUT VIDEO] 2NE1 – FIRE (First Girl That Sing)

Predebut Momo In Sunglass - Dance Cover "Wild"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWwciwtqGuQ
[PRE-DEBUT] TWICE Mina & Momo "The Way You Love Me" w/ Japan Team

[PRE-DEBUT] TWICE - MOMO (PICS AND DANCE CLIP)

Predebut Momo the one in the back on the left at the start 2011

Predebut Momo in black pigtail 2011

Predebut Momo with ponytail and long hair w/ bangs 2011

Predebut Momo the tall girl that appears kneeling in 00:38 2011

Pre-debut dance practice - Momo in dark blue + pink

Pre-debut dance practice - Momo is the one with darker clothes

1:12 Momo was dancing (white shirt with black words and long hair)

[Pre-debut] Momo, Sana, Mina - Dance Practice 

zDJgQ78.jpg

WHAT TO JOIN US? FILL IN THIS FORM AND QUOTE ME (MOONDUST). IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE ANSWERING SOME PARTS, JUST LEAVE THEM BLANK. 

Name/Nickname you go by:
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: 
Where does Momo rank in your bias list?:
What makes you interested in Momo?: 
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: 
Other comments: 

Erza Scarlet
Name/Nickname you go by: Erza/Annie
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: I was exploring YT and come upon Got7, I listen to one of their MV. Then somehow it lead me to Sixteen. As I watched Sixteen, I was Mina bias, but Momo win my heart over with her passion and hardwork As you all know, Momo elimination was the hardest thing for me, I was heartbroken, I didn't know what to do But thank god JYP brought Momo back at the final, I was like f***yeah and cry from happiness
Where does Momo rank in your bias list?: NO. 1
What makes you interested in Momo?: Everything from her personalities to her performances. Momo nickname is GodMo after all
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: JungMo of course, they are my no. 1 shipping pair. Like Ooh Aah was their era, they were touchy and cozy with each other than Cheer Up era. JungMo still touchy from time through time with Cheer Up era, but they decide to give each other some space to get close with other members
Other comments: Momo is my ultimate bae, I love other Twice's members too, but something about Momo that I can't resist. I love her, Momo is life

isolated
Name/Nickname you go by: isolated/bri
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: I watched her teaser for sixteen & I know she would be one of my biases.
Where does Momo rank in your bias list?: #1
What makes you interested in Momo?: At first watching sixteen I thought she was sexy & I liked that side of her the most. After Twice debuted I got to see sweet, dorkey, & babo momo & I fell more in love with her. Her dancing is also great I honestly think she is the best female rookie dancer.
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: I ship momo with everyone, but if I had to choose, jungmo & namo
Other comments: Momo will always be BAE!! Even after many groups come she will still be BAE!

MomoRinEeya
Name/Nickname you go by: Eeya ...( ãˆãˆã‚„ ), on a second thought, maybe MomoRin (Eeya sounds too Osakan comedy LOL )
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: MCountdown debut stage
What makes you interested in Momo?: Everything.
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: NaMo
Other comments: repost some thoughts from May 5 (and why I stan GodMo)- Placing this heart in perspective... Almost 200 days ago, I was watching M Countdown, the same stage we just saw something historical happens. But that wasn't anything special, for most viewers who probably don't really know these group idols. I could be one of them, before I spot something. Someone. This blonde girl was dancing. I didn't know what's her name. I didn't know where she's from. I didn't care what food she likes. I wouldn't know how unpopular she was in a reality show. She was just magical. And I was staring at her dance moves, and everything from her was charismatic. Now I obviously know a lot more about her. And to witness a nobody to become perhaps the second most popular TWICE member. This is history in itself. I really didn't know, almost 200 days ago, will this group survive another day after their first "comeback"? Will she survive the harsh world of Kpop? Nobody would know. How could we know? These girls could just die out. And nobody would care anymore. More than 200 idols debuted each year in Korea. Few survived the test of time. Why should I just believe and stan this one? And I have not stanned anyone so fine, ever. I could not choose, though. She is love by first sight. Fates bounded my heart to this group, through this love. Hirai Momo, you can cry the whole night, and I know tomorrow, you will slay your next stage for the team. You can enchant more regular joe, passer-by who were just bored out of school or work. And more ONCE will chant your name.
Sing TWICE.

Kvothe
Name/Nickname you go by: Kvothe
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: Introduction of Twice by Nate
Where does Momo rank in your bias list?: 3rd though she is really the only one for me in Twice
What makes you interested in Momo?: The thing that really hooked me to her was her dancing... Was watching her VApp and wow... Really just wow... Then Got to find out about her other personas which are PaboMo, JokMo, Moguri-in-action, SexyMo and Goddess Mo...
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: JungMo of course... Mom and Dad pillars of the fam... ^_^
Other comments: I'm loving this new gifs of Momo... It shows her naughty and sexy side which is not very often... Also it showcases the elusive beautiful forehead of Momo... ^_^

Silverlining
Name/Nickname you go by: silverlining
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: Like Ooh Ahh mv after reading an article or two on BBC news website
What makes you interested in Momo?: She was such a minx with her first line in LOA. Then later on the obsession grew when seeing do dance covers of boy groups and then that dance with Mina on Sixteen.
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: It keeps changing to whatever ship is sailing the fastest at the time so right now its a two way race between TzuMo and NaMo.
Other comments: I've said it before but I truly believe Momo can pull a Taemin one day.

Momoring!
Name/Nickname you go by: Momoring!
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: Sixteen teasers. Momo's was the only one to catch my eye.
What makes you interested in Momo?: Her exceptional dance / performance skills, sweet personality, beautiful visuals, enthusiasm for food, pabo-ness, and the fact that she is a literal peach in human form.
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: J-trinity
Other comments: Momo is love, Momo is life. Stan GodMo juseyo!

RaccooNi
Name/Nickname you go by: Namo
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: She bewitched me with her Sixteen teaser!
Where does Momo rank in your bias list?: ∞
What makes you interested in Momo?: Her everything & nothing
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: NaMo, MoJi & MoChaeng are my favourites, but I like shipping her with everyone! ^^
Other comments: "If you remember me, then I don't care If everyone forgets" (Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore.)

Pepper
Name/Nickname you go by: Cat
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: Like Ohh Ahh MV debut. Her dance break slayed my ass.
Where does Momo rank in your bias list?: 1st
What makes you interested in Momo?: Everything. Her dancing, personality, beauty and stage charisma.
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: I don't ship real people, but I like her interactions with Nayeon and Jungyeon the most.
Other comments: Long live babe Momo.

TZUNDERE
Name/Nickname you go by: TZUNDERE
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: Cause of Daniel Jung
Where does Momo rank in your bias list?: Almost wrecking my ultimate bias but 1.5ish in my rank
What makes you interested in Momo?: Her dancing skills, sexiness and pabo-ness ~ It's adorable
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: TzuMo
Other comments: Daniel Jung needs to change his DP cause it's too distracting.

mmmcandy
Name/Nickname you go by: mmmcandy
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: Her Like ooh aah I teaser was adorable. Also loved her dance break.
Where does Momo rank in your bias list?: first
What makes you interested in Momo?: Her dancing and dorkiness. Also she seems super sweet!
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: all of them.

Mergo
Name/Nickname you go by: Mergo
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: Watching the Ooh Ahh video when it was posted on Popjustice
Where does Momo rank in your bias list?: No. 1 for Twice, somewhere in the top 10 in all of K-Pop
What makes you interested in Momo?: Leg lifting and dance break And her looks of course
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: None.
Other comments: @JYP give her more complex dances please!

jugv
Name/Nickname you go by: jugv
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?:When there were rumors that the girls who were in Got7/Miss A MVS were jype's trainees who would be in Sixteen. Momo and Chaeyoung were the ones that caught my attention the most, even though they weren’t even the main girls in the mvs lol Since then, i was anticipating Momo.. and after her teaser was released, I knew she would be my bias!
Where does Momo rank in your bias list?: # 1
What makes you interested in Momo?: At first, her dance and aura during sixteen, and then, her personality as well, and basically everything about her. I just love how hardworking and talented she is as an performer, while offstage, she is entertaining even without trying, and so innocent and affectionate toward all the members.
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: JungMo aka “mom and dad - Twice’s representative coupleâ€, but i love her interactions with all the girls... Twice is Momo's harem, after all.
Other comments: How can anyone hate someone like Moguri? She is so stannable and such a cutie pie...

hikki love
Name/Nickname you go by: hikki love...
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: i made a thread about the popular ship in twice ,ppl said its jungmo,i googled it,became their shipper,then became her fan after watching many vids of her ( yeah,im a really new fan) this all happend like on 07/25/2016 lol but i already watched 3 eps of 16 today,so,i can call myself a fan
Where does Momo rank in your bias list?: FIRST
What makes you interested in Momo?: dancing,personality,sweetness,
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: hehe,its monayeon now,altho it was jungmo
Other comments: I LOVE YOU MOMO.

mitangLOVEmomorin
Name/Nickname you go by: mitangLOVEmomorin (Yui)
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: Sixteen Era
Where does Momo rank in your bias list?: 1st ! ^^
What makes you interested in Momo?: All about Hirai Momo, her personality, cute yet so sexy ! I love her eyes
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: MiMo,JeongMo,ChaengMo (Everyone that shippable with Moguri)

Favely
Name/Nickname you go by: Favely / Jenny
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: Twice TV2 (Twice TV2 made me interested in / stanned Twice)
Where does Momo rank in your bias list?: Joint #2 but she's slowly encompassing the whole #2 spot)
What makes you interested in Momo?: her dancing intrigued me but her super adorkableness captured my heart
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: MIMO (I shipped them before but given everything recently..Mimo is catapulting their way to my number 1 Twice OTP in general lol)
Other comments: Momo is so cute ❤️

Twice snatched my weave
Name/Nickname you go by: n/a whatever user name im using i guess lmao
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: really started getting into twice just after TT was released. started stanning momo after watching twice private life
What makes you interested in Momo?: cute personality, amazing dancer, kindness, hardworking, EVERYTHING
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: lowkey i ship her with all of Twice. Momo imo gets a long very well with all the members

moondust

Name/Nickname you go by: Moon/Moonie

When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: Sixteen teaser. bless Momo & her bootiful dancing skillz (and jokbal mentioning). captured my heart instantly!
Where does Momo rank in your bias list?: Number 1, not only in TWICE, but overall she's my ultimate bias in Kpop o/
What makes you interested in Momo?: personality, dance skillz, voice, visuals, love for food = everything ;~~;
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: everyone, i jump otp ships too much so i'm just gonna mention everyone~ special mention to mina x momo through *___*
Other comments: stan momo for eternal youth & happiness

BasedChunghaBona

Name/Nickname you go by: BasedChunghaBona/Carl/Dessy
When/How did you discover Twice's Momo?: Through Sixteen. A good friend of my aka Peachymomo96 was talking about Sixteen and I decided to give it a watch and bam! Momo snatched me!
Where does Momo rank in your bias list?: 3 in all time Kpop bias list. No 1 in Twice
What makes you interested in Momo?: She is really pretty and is such a talented dancer!
Which Twice's Momo OTP is your favorite?: Mimo!
Other comments: Stan Momo! It is a decision you will never regret.

Edited by moondust
  • Like 26
  • Dislike 6

Fjkifkf.png

Momo Naver Fan Café: Site | Fb

Momo DC Gallery: Site | T

Baidu Momo Bar: Site | T | Insta

Momo Fan Union: T

ACTIVE MOMO FANSITES

J5g8k2c.pngHse5S8p.png

xHPzWSZ.png

EvezF0I.pngvpRVLT3.pngjvuGZLP.png

QqU5vgh.pnggXTTxij.png

zUQWMkh.png     

zniMAv5.png?1WR6mxJO.png?1

ACTIVE/INACTIVE MOMO SHIPS FANSITES

QUapvUE.png4PMY5dM.png

BEAUTY AND BEAT ‘MomoxMina’: @beautynbeat9697 - Tistory |ã„ãšã‚‚twice ‘MomoxTzuyu’:  @itzumotwice

SO-SO ACTIVE & /INACTIVE MOMO FANSITES

쇼타: @shota_twice_ |모모ë§ì˜ë©”뉴íŒ: @momoringbui | Throbbing_Egg: @Throbbing_Egg

ãã‚ã¡ã‚ƒã‚“-KURO:  @KUROCAM_MM |rainmow: @Rainmow_ |Punch The Table: @PunchTheTable

피치로맨스:  @peachromance_ |Step Out: @Stepout1109 |桃色ã®ç‰‡æƒ³ã„: @mo961109mo

AngryMomo x 앵거스: @angry_momo |모요모요: @MoYoX2 Tistory |Sweet Peach: @sweetpeach1020

momomon: @Momomon_com |PeachMoMo: @mania_momo – Tistory | Perfect Peach Momo: @PerfectPeachHK

Gapmoe: @Gapmoe1109 |모구리닷컴:  @twicemomo_com |MOMORING: @_MOMORING1109

FreshPeach: @_FreshPeach |피피(PPP): @peachpinkpunch - Tistory - YT Channel |ALLEGRO: @Allegro_1109

floating point: @floatingp1109 |Wedding peach: @weddingpeach119 |Personality:  @momopersonality

AlwaysPêche: @AlwaysM119 |로열 미스트:  @RoyalMist96119 | PS: @TWICE_PS

피치플래닛:  @peachplanet1109 |MOMOYA: @withmomoya |ICE TEA: @icetea119M

OTHER MOMO FANSITES

Updates:  @pinkpeach1004 |@2xEmily |@dailyhiraimomo | @MomoHiraiDaily | @TWICEMOMOGLOBAL

Different Countries Fansites:  [Thailand] @HIRAIMOMO_th | [Vietnam] @TwiceMomovn | [Japan] @TWICEmomo_  | [Chile] @MomoChileJYP

Photo Archived: @hiraidotjpg | @momoringpics | @hiraipix | @momoarchives | @hirailowquality

Gifs/Caps: @PLANET1109(Tistory)| @sameway1109| @peach_mozzi_ | @Mostory1109 | @moreandmore1109 | @961109_SODA

Edited by RaccooNi
  • Like 17

Y83mtig.png

COMPILED MOMO PHOTOS:

#Original File (3.5 GB) : https://drive.google...bndFQTU5T3Ytc0E

#Update 1.0 (252 MB) : https://drive.google...OXVfeW9pbkhiMDQ

#Update 2.0 (238 MB) : https://drive.google...Mk9TWUhLcjR2dEk

All credit to Bunny AdiXion

Editingimstupid.png

Edited by RaccooNi
  • Like 2

QtcqHBA.png

SHOW APPEARANCEs/CAMEOs

151128 & 151205 My Little Television (MoSaMiTzu)

EPISODE 31

-FULL EPISODE: [ENG SUB]GOGODRAMA | [ENG SUB]ONDEMANDKOREA

EPISODE 32

-FULL EPISODE: [ENG SUB]GOGODRAMA | [ENG SUB]ONDEMANDKOREA

ACTUAL STREAMING:  PART 1, 2A, 2B

-CUTS:

From MBC

From TV-PEOPLE

160311 People of full capacity 

EPISODE 18

Momo cut only: [ENG]Google Drive | Full Episode: [Raw]Kshow123

-CUTS:

From MBC

From TV-PEOPLE

160526 Vitamin(JeongMoJiMiTzu)

EPISODE 631

-FULL EPISODE WITHOUT SUBS: KSHOW123 | SHOWKOREAN

160723 We will eat well(with Jeongyeon)

EPISODE 1

-FULL EPISODE: [RAW]JTBC REPLAY

-CUTS:

v

160727 – 160817 Hit The Stage

EPISODE 1 (PERFORMANCE)

-FULL EPISODE WITH ENG SUB: KSHOWONLINEBEESubs FB |MOMO CUT ONLY WITH THAI SUB:

-CUTS:

5.     [ENGSUB] TWICE (트와ì´ìŠ¤) Funny Prank Reaction @ HIT THE STAGE CUT

EPISODE 2 (VIEWER)

-FULL EPISODE WITH ENG SUB: KSHOWONLINE  | BEESubs FB Part 1 - Part 2

-CUT:

·        

EPISODE 3 (VIEWER WITH MINA)

-FULL EPISODE WITH ENG SUB:

2.     [Hit the Stage] Crying Challenge ENG SUB ( Hyeyeon, Momo, Mina, Hyunseung, U-Kwon, Ten, YooA ...)

EPISODE 4 (PERFORMANCE WITH MINA)

-FULL EPISODE WITH ENG SUB:

3.     TWICE (트와ì´ìŠ¤) Mina x Momo @ Hit The Stage EP.4

4.     TWICE Momo x Mina "Crazy In Love" dance preview @ HTS ep. 4

LAST EPISODE

·        

PRESS CONFERENCE

PREVIEWS & EXTRAS

160902 Finding MOMO LAND

EPISODE 7

·        

·        

160915 Idol King of Cooking(MoSaJiDa)

Chuseok Special

-FULL EPISODE: [ENG SUB]VIMEO ‘password: chuseok’

-CUTS:

·         [Raw]Twice Cut - Streamable

·         [Raw]Teaser 1 - Naver TV

·         [Raw]Teaser 2 - Naver TV

161114 Flower Crew(with Nayeon)

EPISODE 11

-FULL EPISODE: [ENG SUB]KSHOWONLINE | [ENG SUB]KSHOW123

-CUTS:

161119 Knowing Brothers

EPISODE 51

-FULL EPISODE: [ENG SUB]KSHOWONLINE | [ENG SUB]KSHOW123 | RAW

-CUTS:

170127-170130 Elementary Student Teacher / Real Class - Elementary Kid Teacher

PART 1

-FULL EPISODE: [ENG SUB]OPENLOAD | [ENG SUB.1]ONDEMANDKOREA | [RAW]OPENLOAD | [RAW.1]OPENLOAD

PART 2

-FULL EPISODE: [ENG SUB]OPENLOAD | [ENG SUB.1]ONDEMANDKOREA | [RAW]OPENLOAD

TEASER #1:

TEASER #2:

TEASER #3:

170603 Idiotic Robot (With.TWICE) | ë´‡ë§ë ¤ [Gag Concert / 2017.06.03] (DahMo)

·         

170908 Idol School (MiMo)

EPISODE 8

·        

|

·        

|

Edited by RaccooNi
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 2

81mB8xc.png

FANCAMS

M2(Mcountdown) Fancams

LOA era:

|
|
|
|

CU era:

|
|
|

TT era:

|
|

KK era:

Signal era:

|

Likey era:

|

Show!MusicCore Fancams

|
|
|
|
|
|

Editingimstupid.png

Edited by RaccooNi
  • Like 4

kvocUr4.png

MAGAZINE INTERVIEWS

°2015°

(•͈⌔•͈⑅) ELLE KOREA (•͈⌔•͈⑅)

MOMO · 20
Momo was always the last one to turn off the lights in the practice studio late at night. Also known as the “practice freakâ€, she constantly practiced her dancing and singing, unaware of her surroundings. The YouTube video of her dancing with her sister was soon discovered, and she was casted to JYP and then as a member and main dancer of Twice. “I used to beg to dance ever since I was three. I cried and begged [my parents] for them to send me to the same dance academy that my sister went to.. just like how other children beg their parents to buy them a trainer’s bicycle. So that’s why I have confidence in dance. I was eliminated from Twice. I was beginning to worry about what to do [with my life], what I should be doing, but at the last broadcast, I was so surprised when JYP PDnim added me as the last member. I felt like I was walking through my dreams. I think [JYP] noticed how debuting was the only thing in mind and how hard I was working. My goal is to be like Rain or Lee Hyori sunbaenims.â€
cr. Team Twice

(•͈⌔•͈⑅) THE STAR (•͈⌔•͈⑅)

What do you want your name to be related to when It’s searched up on the internet?

Momo: “Diet†and “Absâ€
cr. _Tzumato

Edited by RaccooNi
  • Like 1

kvocUr4.png

‘Thanks to... ‘ nOTES

-THE STORY BEGINS-

-PAGE TWO-

-TWICEcoaster: Lane 1-

Momo

Hello~ it’s Twice Momo!! It has already been a year since we debuted and our third album came out ㅎㅎ* When I think of when I was a trainee, and Sixteen, being able to stand on stage seems surreal!* Thank you for helping us a lot and for loving us so much during Like Ooh-Ahh and Cheer Up ㅠㅠ <3<3. To JYP (and other members of the company) who always takes cares of us and helps us thank you very much! I look forward to working more with you guys!

To Shim Hyunkuk (head of team?) TF Team unnis and oppas who work hard for us until its late, I can do well because you guys help me so much! It’s hard to express my thanks because we are always together, but thank you so much for thinking of us and working hard for us smile.png JYP family members, thank you very much!! There are so many people I am thankful for so I’m sorry I can’t write one for each and every one of you ㅠㅠ. I’m very grateful for the opportunity to get closer to our JYP family members through the JYP Nation concert. Let’s do better from here on out smile.png <3

Also during the JYP Nation concert, being able to stand on stage with sunbae* felt like a dream and it was a very happy experience! I wish I can become great singers like sunbaes! To our makeup, hair, and clothing unnis and oppas who are always with us, thank you very much! Thank you for being with us until late at night, and always making us pretty when you can’t get much sleep ㅠㅠ And my family, mom, dad, Hana, Kyo-chan, Bo-chan, Yusuke, Peko, Puring (?), Rocky (?), thank you for always looking over me smile.png. Every time I write “thanks to,†I think of many people but I don’t think I’ve gotten all the names written; but thank you to everyone who helps us all the time ㅠㅠ <3 <3

Also to our very precious ONCE<3 Thank you for always being with us and let’s always be together from now on~!! I wanted to become closer with you guys while promoting TT smile.png <3 Don’t get sick and always be healthy<3 Love you ONCE <3 I may not be perfect, but I won’t lose my motivation and try to become a Momo thankful to everyone! I hope every one stays healthy and not get sick! I’ll do my best for TT!! Love you guys!

*much like ã…‹ã…‹, ã…Žã…Ž is also a form of laughter hoho/hehe

*hard to believe she is an idol, not because she thinks she’s bad or anything, its just surreal

*a superior in terms of time… like a freshmen in college would call a junior in college their “sunbae.†It's very frequently used term. sunbae = senpai

credit: songjy1997 (original post)

-TWICEcoaster: Lane 1 ‘Christmas Edition’-

Di1mvNW.jpg

credit: songjy1997 (original post)

-Signal-

-Merry and Happy-

Editingimstupid.png

Edited by RaccooNi
  • Like 2

Nivkf29.png

2015 2016 2017 Part 1 - Part 2

2017 Momo Birthday Support

Baidu Momo Bar

amfGdF5.jpg

zQvLTdF.jpg

PU5GYdS.jpg

30fwD7G.jpg

0yZBnvv.jpg

Momo Fan Union

Others

Credits to:

Lipstick Queen for the graphics

'Special Thanks to Erza Scarlet for all the hardwork!'

Edited by RaccooNi
  • Like 1

Momo is a dancer who has dance since she was 3 and is said to be the best dancer in Sixteen. She also is a vocalist and was said to have been the rapper of the Japan Team (a former JYP girl group lineup that consisted of Japanese girls).

YASSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN, And Love the Selfie of the Japanese Girls

Yes she is an all-rounder  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

And yeah love the selca of the Holy Trinity. 

• Like 1

why is this thread not POPPIN'

momo is my fave, i will not allow her to be ignored like this >: (

Edited by noonas

why is this thread not POPPIN'

momo is my fave, i will not allow her to be ignored like this >: (

I thought this thread died?

11098287_919302138127378_945892436_n.jpg

CHSe78hUMAAXsSl.jpg

• Like 2

@neo galaxy momo is my favorite and i just recently started posting in the official SIXTEEN thread and i began to wonder if  there was an official momo individual thread so i looked it up and there is  :ahmagah: 

i don't want it to remain dead so i will revive it or try to  :datass: 

Edited by noonas