Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Irene

♡ The Official Thread of TWICE's Chou Tzuyu ♡

I'm suddenly remembering when Tzuyu appeared, and some male celebrity's sister said that she wanted to get a body just like hers, and the male celebrity said "it'd be easier if you just reincarnate." 

I forgot who it was, but just remembering it cracks me up.  :hehe:

I'm suddenly remembering when Tzuyu appeared, and some male celebrity's sister said that she wanted to get a body just like hers, and the male celebrity said "it'd be easier if you just reincarnate." 

That would be totally salvage! 

soo pretty

16427463_1801137020150842_3631098511459216299410_1699896556702525_38822486313806

someone needs to cut out the part where she says "im so sorry" 

If memory serves me correctly I think it was one of JYPE male artists.

C3lHsSyVcAEdn0A.jpg:orig

C3lHtDJUkAEv2gv.jpg:orig

Cr: Delta Trap

Edited by Azean♥
  • Like 1

this short clip of tzuyu speaking japanese get quite some attention from japanese fans. seems like she will be the more popular member in japan  :chu:

True beauty and top visual has universal appeal.  It doesn't matter which country really, Tzuyu will always be one of the top favourites.

In Japan the J-line will have some advantages as Japanese are more likely to warm up to the J-line first.

Edited by MyBabyTzuyu

Dang already February...not this year starting to go by quick too lmao

I'll have a new poll up later today or tomorrow~

If anyone has a specific question they're interested in asking in the poll, just let me know! 

Twice CB on 20 February!!

C3lo05QWQAAuprw.jpg

OMO finally my booty is ready. I wonder what her hair will look like, most likely still long but hmm

I love her bluntness<3

I need to watch that hour vlive later today when I get the chance, such a heavenly gift  :ilove:

Edited by Tzuream

YES SLAY ME WITH THOSE PICS, AZEAN.

THE LAST ONE OMG

Think I'm going to try and make a video masterlist for Tzuyu one of these weekends when I have the chance, or at least I want to start working on it. It'd be similar to one I did for Bona. Bona's was easier to make cause she didn't have too much material yet. Tzuyu's will be lengthy but it will be nice for when new stans come to the thread or if you just want an organized place where you can quickly click links.

So masterlist will primarily contain Tzuyu related videos/appearances.

So like some categories will be like Pre-Debut, VAPP, TTV Series, TPL, Misc. Variety shows, CFs, etc.

Example of Bona's

• Like 3

Screenshots from her V-Live from the other day

Dubu Dubu

16422813_1422704701125175_23944536877418

16487241_1422704724458506_57264178464723

• Like 2