Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

| To The Moon With You | The Official Jikook/Kookmin Thread♡ #B&W #Muse #Backhug #ThereForYou

Jikook kookmin Jimin Jungkook Busan boyfriends BTS

7645 replies to this topic

Poll: when did you start shipping jikook/kookmin? (63 member(s) have cast votes)

Year

1. 2013 (4 votes [6.35%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.35%

2. 2014 (8 votes [12.70%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.70%

3. 2015 (8 votes [12.70%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.70%

4. 2016 (15 votes [23.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

5. 2017 (19 votes [30.16%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.16%

6. 2018 (9 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 jiminnieღnuggets

jiminnieღnuggets

☾°BigHit ღ Stan°☽

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts
  • LocationTXT is the OHvolution

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:45 AM

To start the thread on a cute note, Jungkook being affectionate with Jimin <33 I ship them as friends and you are helping me with the other thread a lot + you're so cute so I'll post here too, if that's ok :chu: May it be off to a great start~!!

http://33.media.tumblr.com/6cdc5bcc740cd...http://38.media.tumblr.com/f601c572d5ceb...

http://38.media.tumblr.com/6beddffd1e4cf...http://38.media.tumblr.com/fb0827536b530...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/ba319e0cf92bf...http://33.media.tumblr.com/28885b3736e6a...

http://38.media.tumblr.com/ab6004dc9019e...http://38.media.tumblr.com/5ec59f1d38ad2...

Of course! Shipping never has to necessarily mean romantic/sexual shipping--I have tons of Friend!OTPs myself. XD Besides, Jikook are adorable no matter how it is they're being shipped and I always welcome more people to come and join in on these dorks~

#22 ❥Babo☮

❥Babo☮

Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts
  • Location~ My mind ~

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:51 AM

Of course! Shipping never has to necessarily mean romantic/sexual shipping--I have tons of Friend!OTPs myself. XD Besides, Jikook are adorable no matter how it is they're being shipped and I always welcome more people to come and join in on these dorks~

You're a great OP yeeeiii~~ :stare: That's right. Fake conversations between them are the best lol

#23 jiminnieღnuggets

jiminnieღnuggets

☾°BigHit ღ Stan°☽

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:57 AM

You're a great OP yeeeiii~~ :stare: That's right. Fake conversations between them are the best lol

Awww, thank you! And there's that tummy touching more like chest touching... we were talking about so thanks for that! Me being a shipper is all...Kookie getting a feel of those abs. They're nice abs.

#24 ❥Babo☮

❥Babo☮

Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts
  • Location~ My mind ~

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:08 AM

Awww, thank you! And there's that tummy touching more like chest touching... we were talking about so thanks for that! Me being a shipper is all...Kookie getting a feel of those abs. They're nice abs.

And Jimin being shy... If Kookie started being all over him poor Jimin would not know what to do with himself xD

#25 jiminnieღnuggets

jiminnieღnuggets

☾°BigHit ღ Stan°☽

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:12 AM

And Jimin being shy... If Kookie started being all over him poor Jimin would not know what to do with himself xD

He'd be incredibly shocked. Part of him would wonder...is this really Kookie? It's not some sort of alien Kim Taehyung in place of the maknae, is it? It'd have to be...Kookie would NEVER give him this much attention.

#26 ❥Babo☮

❥Babo☮

Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts
  • Location~ My mind ~

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:29 AM

He'd be incredibly shocked. Part of him would wonder...is this really Kookie? It's not some sort of alien Kim Taehyung in place of the maknae, is it? It'd have to be...Kookie would NEVER give him this much attention.

you do sound like a fanfic writer  :raep:

#27 jiminnieღnuggets

jiminnieღnuggets

☾°BigHit ღ Stan°☽

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:34 AM

you do sound like a fanfic writer  :raep:

-hides fanfiction.net account of 67 stories- NO I DON'T!!!

Seriously though, not surprised. I've been writing fanfiction since I was 14--I'm 21 now. I'm just trying to do the personalities justice--I want to write both Jikook and Markjin but I ain't posting *nothing* that isn't good since its irl...no offense to anybody in particular but most of the kpop fanfiction I have looked at is...well... hmmmmm..... 

#28 saffy

saffy

SERENDIPHORIA

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,459 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:39 AM

for me a jealous jungkook is the best. and i like when ppl manipulate thing to make it looks like jungkook being jealous... 

and hi... i'm hardcore jikook shipper... i love their push and pull r/ship, but to be honest, i never thought jungkook ignored jimin like he shown on-cam. maybe he just being uncomfortable... 

and one thing. if 2 day ago, we, jikook shipper having party because their pic together on garden, today its vkook shipper turn to be over the moon... 

#29 jiminnieღnuggets

jiminnieღnuggets

☾°BigHit ღ Stan°☽

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:48 AM

for me a jealous jungkook is the best. and i like when ppl manipulate thing to make it looks like jungkook being jealous... 

and hi... i'm hardcore jikook shipper... i love their push and pull r/ship, but to be honest, i never thought jungkook ignored jimin like he shown on-cam. maybe he just being uncomfortable... 

and one thing. if 2 day ago, we, jikook shipper having party because their pic together on garden, today its vkook shipper turn to be over the moon... 

I think with Jungkook, he pretends he doesn't like the attention, but honestly he's absolutely in love with it. He's a spoiled maknae, tbh--and it shows when Jimin isn't showing him attention, Kookie tries hard to get that attention back to him. He likes playing hard to get. XD

And I embrace all the ships~ both pictures are so gorgeous... they're all so gorgeous... these boys... <3

#30 nokcha

nokcha

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:28 AM

this is one of my favourite jikook videos, and they're not really interacting apart from jungkook singing and jimin listening and dancing but still, there's something about this video that's really cute 

oh and then there's also this gif   :hurr:

tumblr_nigj65J3yK1u2q79mo1_500.gif

#31 jiminnieღnuggets

jiminnieღnuggets

☾°BigHit ღ Stan°☽

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:40 AM

this is one of my favourite jikook videos, and they're not really interacting apart from jungkook singing and jimin listening and dancing but still, there's something about this video that's really cute 

oh and then there's also this gif   :hurr:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/8eb0e27b3499...

I totally get it. Those are also some of my favorites! Especially the latter. Jimin was all over Kookie in that bomb!! He could get away with it with Kookie, unlike with Suga...

tumblr_n1i9ccRrXp1svb0geo3_250.giftumblr_n1i9ccRrXp1svb0geo4_250.gif

Have some flustered!Jimin. You can practically see his heart racing.

#32 saffy

saffy

SERENDIPHORIA

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,459 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:28 PM

I think with Jungkook, he pretends he doesn't like the attention, but honestly he's absolutely in love with it. He's a spoiled maknae, tbh--and it shows when Jimin isn't showing him attention, Kookie tries hard to get that attention back to him. He likes playing hard to get. XD

And I embrace all the ships~ both pictures are so gorgeous... they're all so gorgeous... these boys... <3

i watched in now2, their photoshoot, jungkook being rejected by jimin, said he's tired. and when suddenly j-hope come and jimin's happy-self come back again. my sis and shocked with that reaction. it's like one in a  million to have jimin reject jungkook. 

and hey, i visitedd ur tumblr. it's pretty cool. 

#33 jiminnieღnuggets

jiminnieღnuggets

☾°BigHit ღ Stan°☽

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:37 PM

i watched in now2, their photoshoot, jungkook being rejected by jimin, said he's tired. and when suddenly j-hope come and jimin's happy-self come back again. my sis and shocked with that reaction. it's like one in a  million to have jimin reject jungkook. 

and hey, i visitedd ur tumblr. it's pretty cool. 

Jimin so rarely rejects Kookie that it's so shocking to see! And thanks--I don't really do much on it besides reblog random stuff though XD

#34 satoori

satoori

BTS PR Team

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,633 posts
  • Location망개떡, Texas

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:33 PM (Edited by satoori, 21 April 2015 - 01:36 PM.)

Although jikook is not my #1 OTP in BTS, I still really really like jimin and jungkook moments :)

First off, I was initially attracted to this otp when I first got into BTS. I have a thing for idols from busan and jimin was my bias. I also thought it was really cute how jimin is kookie's fanboy. Yes, kookie ignores jimin sometimes and it can be a bit heartbreaking to my sensitive bias jimin heart, but I know deep down inside kookie really cares for and respect jiminie hyung~ Tho jimin is two years older, I like that kookie can still be himself and feel comfortable with jimin, and not feel pressured to act a certain way. Of course I love how jimin is always complementing and spoiling kookie. According to kookie in a current interview, jimin is the hyung that always buy him food and stuff. I like that Jimin is always there to motivate and encourage the maknae.There relationship really reminds me of an older brother whose always spoiling his cute younger sibling. And the younger sibling may seem unappreciative at times, but really he is very thankful for his older brother love. Basically there is just something about this otp that makes me happy and always smile, maybe because it reminds me of my younger brother and when we were younger  :rlytearpls:

tumblr_inline_nmgqs3Z2kg1sdugr5_500.gif

tumblr_mvt96au4Ge1svb0geo2_250.giftumblr_mvt96au4Ge1svb0geo6_250.giftumblr_mz654yjYcG1sjhq9oo4_500.gif

tumblr_n2q0veu1PY1sayw9eo1_500.gif

tumblr_n3nbsrPAkz1sjhq9oo1_500.gif

#35 jiminnieღnuggets

jiminnieღnuggets

☾°BigHit ღ Stan°☽

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:41 PM

For some reason what you posted really reminds me of this part in AHL at about 4:16 (I really love how Jimin comforts Kookie here...) <3

#36 Joymax

Joymax

Pinky♡Jieqiong♡Kyulkyung c(◕‿◕c)✨

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,837 posts
  • Location❤ I MISS PRISTIN :( ❤

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:53 PM

aww they are so cute togetherr

#37 nokcha

nokcha

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 04:32 PM (Edited by nokcha, 21 April 2015 - 04:36 PM.)

we always see jungkook rejecting jimin but we all know he loves him really ;;

around 1:03:25 // 1:06:42

q: who's the hyung that can give you the warmest comfort and is the kindest?

jungkook answers that it's jimin 

Spoiler

#38 ❥Babo☮

❥Babo☮

Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts
  • Location~ My mind ~

Posted 21 April 2015 - 04:45 PM

many funny things come out of their interactions :lol:

#39 KimSeokJin

KimSeokJin

♡ 김석진 ♡

• PipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
  • LocationTRB in SYDNEY

Posted 21 April 2015 - 06:03 PM

WOO JIKOOK FTW

Why is there no JIKOOK badge??  :rlytearpls:

#40 jiminnieღnuggets

jiminnieღnuggets

☾°BigHit ღ Stan°☽

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,933 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:07 PM

we always see jungkook rejecting jimin but we all know he loves him really ;;

around 1:03:25 // 1:06:42

q: who's the hyung that can give you the warmest comfort and is the kindest?

jungkook answers that it's jimin 

Spoiler

He just likes to tease <3

Okay, I know this is a Jikook thread (I mean, I better know, I created it. o.O) and it SORT of has to do with it--if it was discovered one member DID have feelings in reality for another member, how do you think they and the others would react to that, in all honesty?

Up, Up and Away!