Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stop

Twitter FAKY tries to be relevant by posing with U-KISS

BQk50ZECYAAgK-N.jpg

i was really confused like should i post this in the Japanese section or Korean section?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

whispers does anybody know when FAKY's single releases

BQk50ZECYAAgK-N.jpg

i was really confused like should i post this in the Japanese section or Korean section?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Japanese section since it's in Japan and this is more about FAKY than U-Kiss because who checks for U-Kiss?

The Japanese section since it's in Japan and this is more about FAKY than U-Kiss because who checks for U-Kiss?

/dead

omfg

i-

U-Who?

Last time I checked they were as irrelevant as Global Icon (sorry it's true bbz)...and that's saying something.

The info section said that the song was a "Youtube exclusive tune". Meaning this probably isn't their debut song, but something to kind of test the waters and watch the reaction they get. It could be on some kind of single later (though I hope not, the song is awful). I remember the members saying they were still recording things.

BQk50ZECYAAgK-N.jpg

Why would you contemplate that. U-Kiss is a Korean group and produced by a Korean company. 

edit: my bad forgot FAKY was a debuting Japanese group XD  moved back.

well considering that u-kiss are pretty darn irrelevant doesn't make any big difference with faky trying to be relevant by posing with u-kiss so...

Toggle Hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by MomoMoon115, August 5, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by MomoMoon115, August 5, 2013 - No reason given

well considering that u-kiss are pretty darn irrelevant doesn't make any big difference with faky trying to be relevant by posing with u-kiss so...

I do, bitch.

I will shove a brick up the ass of every commenter who made fun of U-KISS.

Avex's new girl group:

Sweet Shisus that is bad  :omgwtf:

I do, bitch.

Shut up, U-Kiss are NUGUS and you know it. 

I do, bitch.

stay pressed.

Avex's new girl group:

The song is okay but not really something I could picture myself listening to. Their english is really good I don't hear an accent at all.

Shut up, U-Kiss are NUGUS and you know it. 

Suck it, bitch.

I'm tired of the members in this shithole always using U-KISS as a symbol of irrelevancy. Stop acting like ya'll the shit just because you pick on a group with low domestic popularity.