OneHallyu

The Official Badge Rant Thread

I still can't at the logic of Pinkhun deserving to beat his WC because the WC was boring, yet Yeol is stuck with an equally boring badge that no one even thought of during suggestions just because they hate his original winner~  :omgwtf: If Hothun never woulda made it past Prelims, Yeol's new badge certainly wouldn't have either, but now its his new badge~  :omgwtf:

Not to mention complaining Sehun's won by a landslide so it deserved to win and shouldn't have had WC, yet Chanyeol's also won by a landslide and it had a WC because people who don't even display him didn't like the winner~  :omgwtf: At least Sehun stans who display Sehun argued against Pinkhun~ 

And the ones who wanted it will probably never end up displaying it, mess~  :omgwtf:  Same for Xiumin, I KANT~ 

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

y  

wow even pikachu isn't safe

The badge rant thread is kinda funny... people complaining about other people's "lack of taste" while they themselves like the clearly inferior option... 

ALRIGHT NOW I CAN RANT AGAIN, WHY TF DID MINT YOONGI-AH GO DOWN?!?!

tumblr_oadcdnw4W41vx6ccto1_250.gif

LITERALLY WHAT REASON WAS THERE TO VOTE FOR THE GRAY ONE OVER HIM LIKE I CAN'T BELIEVE!!! THE MINT ONE LITERALLY HAD NO FLAWS!!

tumblr_oadcdnw4W41vx6ccto1_250.gif

WHY BAN BERETS AND THEN A BERET WINS?!?! 

/RANT ON BEHALF OF PAINAME WHO WORKED SO HARD TO PROMOTE HIM, HE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS~

• Like 8
  • Dislike 2

What the hell is this? In some of these Jisook and Jyunyoung don't even look human but like a star wars alien.  lol If anyone wants to vote which is due in maybe 10 hours pls vote for 11 and 5 juseyo.

CMyKZNh.png

bPpQnI3.png

http://onehallyu.com/topic/343570-rainbow-badge-voting-thread-final-voting-for-jisook-and-hyunyoung-until-1200-pm-est-on-sunday/

Edited by Trinity

wnxQC81g.jpg

not a big fan of eunha's crop. #2's crop with the winning badge's color would be the best.

i dislike sinb's badge a lot. there were waaaaay better suggestions.

while i like yerin's winning badge, #2 winner is prettier since she's smiling <3

yuju's badge is the best among the suggestions so i get why it won but still ;-;

really like sowon and umji's though

#justicefortumblr_oa7pbvtc6n1raoel6o5_r1_100.png

Sigh,this year was a mess cant believe the wildcard round had so many shit suggestions v.v the ones i like won but they are just decent nothing really pretty :/

Hopefully next year OPs wont influence the voting and wont be that sloppy.

gfriend's, twice's or both??

Seventeen's new badge is so...not good imo. I don't like the colors. Why is 17 in the corner?

Also Chanyeol deserves better! His winning badge before the wildcards was fine but I went hard for Redyeol because his other WC looked weird.

I'm glad Minseok's #3 didn't win. His nose was a contoured mess and he almost looked like Voldemort lmao

I'm glad Minseok's #3 didn't win. His nose was a contoured mess and he almost looked like Voldemort lmao

I'm pissed cuz chanyeol literally had the BEST SUGGESTIONS ever! I didn't mind his winning badge that much but it was definitely inferior to the suggestions. Everyone was voting for WC so it was either bloatedyeol or cheetoyeol and I went with the simpler one. It doesn't look bad in previews imo..  :cry:qDUgmTE.png

He looks so hot in 3 how did it not win?

tbh any of these would have been great but noooo 10 wins somehow. I'm done with people's tastes.  :rlytearpls:

I'm so happy about the xiumin badge tho.  :rlytearpls:

Edited by munaka
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

I don't even care about the pictures, but the crops and quality of some of the winning badges.  :cry:  The amount of badges I'm not displaying this time around. Mods and awards teams are lucky because they can make their own badges, us mortals have to conform with the "popular" vote.

My Sungjae badge  :cry:

• Like 3

48-AwardImgIcon-1468768712.png

This is tragic

• Like 2

I'm pissed cuz chanyeol literally had the BEST SUGGESTIONS ever! I didn't mind his winning badge that much but it was definitely inferior to the suggestions. Everyone was voting for WC so it was either bloatedyeol or cheetoyeol and I went with the simpler one. It doesn't look bad in previews imo..  :cry:qDUgmTE.png

tbh any of these would have been great but noooo 10 wins somehow. I'm done with people's tastes.  :rlytearpls:

????????????? He had about 5 that were good out of 20 something and 3 is not one of them~ :wth: 10 and 22 of those were good~ 

3 was perfect but people hated 3 lmao."10 is superior badge!!!!" definitelly no.

I was surprised 10 got so much support because out of all chanyeol's suggestions it looked the least like him, it looks like it could have been a different person lmao

The winning badge may not be the best #justice4option3, but it's better that red!yeol, every picture just doesn't work as a badge, even if it's a good pic

????????????? He had about 5 that were good out of 20 something and 3 is not one of them~ :wth: 10 and 22 of those were good~

I don't understand ur taste I swear. :wth:

I was surprised 10 got so much support because out of all chanyeol's suggestions it looked the least like him, it looks like it could have been a different person lmao

The winning badge may not be the best #justice4option3, but it's better that red!yeol, every picture just doesn't work as a badge, even if it's a good pic

I was so confused because when I saw his suggestions, I was like Chanyeol is getting the best badge this year then literally out of nowhere 10 was leading?

Srsly justice for option 3! He looks so good and the background was white so it would have easily matched other badges. :rlytearpls:

Edited by munaka
  • love pinned this topic
  • love unpinned this topic