Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Sunny_

OH!Snap [GIRLSCHANNEL:JPN] AKB management's and Minami Minegishi's, who acted foolishly, "Drunk minor misconduct" photos

AKB management's and Minami Minegishi's, who acted foolishly, "Drunk minor misconduct" photos

Translated by Sunny_ onehallyu.com

ohsnap.png

Bunshun reported pictures of AKB member Minami Minegishi drinking at a birthday party while underage. She is also seen sitting on a man's lap. The birthday party was held not long after the earthquake in March 11 2011.

The agency are checking facts. 

20f6711ee267d0548bf1f53bbe402972_15613.j

20f6711ee267d0548bf1f53bbe402972_7518.pn

+2301 They're over.

+1303 That's terrible

+1566 That's dirty

+1166 AKB is over

+1652 Not graduation but retirement

+740 As expected

+2076 In front of that old man! Gross!

+851 Gross

+873 It's not really surprising

+311 Story not worth worrying about.

+630 Difficult to see the photos

+1686 National Idol...

Bunshun's amazing, as always

+817 Isn't that bad?

+526 What is this? (laugh)

+1192 Isn't Minegishi useless now?

+1955 Shaving your head won't do anymore.

ac5c3856258f0fd3eb9b3ad4e4faefea_2964.jp

+1019 Can she not cherish herself more...?

+1558 It's not only Minegishi, Takamina is guilty as well

Why is it not reported?

In the shadows of idols there's only these kind of things...

+1688 The timing is also...

Japan was still in chaos after 3.11.

Doing such things at such a time, before idols, I doubt them as people.

i don't think anything can injure her more after the head shaving scandal. Not to mention Bunshun's minor drinking pics is from 4 YEARS AGO.

But poor Miichan. Again her.  :._.:

• Like 3

I'm scared for what's going to happen to her  :._.:

I think there's a very good chance she might have to leave

+1558 It's not only Minegishi, Takamina is guilty as well

Why is it not reported?

In the shadows of idols there's only these kind of things...

This

Takamina would've been underage too if this happened right after March 11

How can people say poor her when she did this to herself. If she didn't want scandals then she shouldn't be problematic in the first place.

The pics are over four years ago as someone mentioned. Also the girls could be doing sexual favors to someone to get pushed as a center in the group or get back by sponsors. Lots of girls and celebrities do this. If you don't believe this then it's your choice not to.

---

Feel bad for Minegashi. Sucks for her. But for Takamina I guess it's fine since she's most likely to graduate.

Edited by blank_stare
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

/sits back and enjoys the mess/ Minigeshi is fucked, HAHAHA. *clears throat* The poor girl is in trouble again.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

well,it was 4 years ago and does AKB really care about this anymore? 

btw Takamina's birthday on 8th April,almost 1 month after Japan disaster,i see nothing wrong when you have a party like this for your birthday,and this is her 20th birthday,everyone needs to move on  :unimpressed:

Edited by Binay
  • Like 5

The pics are over four years ago as someone mentioned. Also the girls could be doing sexual favors to someone to get pushed as a center in the group or get back by sponsors. Lots of girls and celebrities do this. If you don't believe this then it's your choice not to.

---

Feel bad for Minegashi. Sucks for her. But for Takamina I guess it's fine since she's most likely to graduate.

dont fans pick center? or sponsors can buy votes if needed?

It's not that kind of party in this case

To clarify it was Takamina 20th birthday party organized for her by the staffs and friends so they're basically just friends having too much fun. Might as well post the rest of the pics even tho it's embarrassing af lmaooo  :derp: At least we know these girls can party. There's really nothing that say Miichan was drunk since you can't see her drinking and Takamina was 20th and legal age to drink so it's not a problem. 

It's more likely the staffs will be in trouble since they're suppose to keep an eye on the girls but here they're getting drunk with them. Shinobu, their close friend and stylist in last pic was recently promoted to theater manager so she'll probably get scold for this.

RiI7MHg.jpg?1

• Like 1

This was like 4 years ago and Takamina's 20th birthday which is when she's legal to drink. It's like someone in the states being surprised someone is drunk and drinking on their 21st birthday party

It was a private party between her and her friends and staff and so far no one in fandom really cares I think this whole thing is reaching. Takamina is graduating already and there's really no picture of Miichan with a drink in her hand so I think it's more damaging to staff than to her

And the naked staff guy picture so gross

• Like 6

Lmao ! Honestly there's nothing new to me from this except the pics are hilarious !

Takamina was not underage here and this is not the first time she gets drunk at all in a party ! And she already said long time that she had a birthday party with akb staff on her 20th birthday and she said that she drunk since she was legal

As for miichan idk about her since the pics don't show that she was drinking at all ! So idk if she was drinking or not

This

Takamina would've been underage too if this happened right after March 11

Nope that was on 8/4 takamina wasn't underaged here ! She was 20 already Edited by Bibo chan
  • Like 1

Lmao ! Honestly there's nothing new to me from this except the pics are hilarious !

Takamina was not underage here and this is not the first time she gets drunk at all in a party ! And she already said long time that she had a birthday party with akb staff on her 20th birthday and she said that she drunk since she was legal

As for miichan idk about her since the pics don't show that she was drinking at all ! So idk if she was drinking or not

Nope that was on 8/4 takamina wasn't underaged here ! She was 20 already

Oh ok, the original post said it was right after March 11 so I thought it meant sometime in March ;_; April 8 is already a while after the earthquake...

Miichan again, oh God no no no :horror: :cry:

Am I the only one who HATES Bunshun SO SO SO MUCH?! :>_>:

You're not the only one  :>_>:

• Like 1

It's not that kind of party in this case

To clarify it was Takamina 20th birthday party organized for her by the staffs and friends so they're basically just friends having too much fun. Might as well post the rest of the pics even tho it's embarrassing af lmaooo  :derp: At least we know these girls can party. There's really nothing that say Miichan was drunk since you can't see her drinking and Takamina was 20th and legal age to drink so it's not a problem. 

It's more likely the staffs will be in trouble since they're suppose to keep an eye on the girls but here they're getting drunk with them. Shinobu, their close friend and stylist in last pic was recently promoted to theater manager so she'll probably get scold for this.

RiI7MHg.jpg?1

Still tho. Casting couches and all. But in this case youre right since this is stupid because with the pics, it just looks like the people are celebrating a birthday girl's coming of age.

dont fans pick center? or sponsors can buy votes if needed?

Yeah but sponsors can push a girl and yes can buy votes like other people do when it's time to vote in Philippines.