Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bitchcraft

[Sweg Central] The Official France Thread

THE OFFICIAL FRANCE THREAD

Animated+Flag+of+France+%25289%2529.gif

Blue and red are associated with the Virgin Mary, the patron saint of France, and were the colours of the oriflamme. The colours of the French flag may also represent the three main estates of the Ancien Régime (the clergy: white, the nobility: red and the bourgeoisie: blue).

France , officially the French Republic (République française), is a unitary sovereign state comprising territory in western Europe and several overseas regions and territories.Metropolitan France extends from the Mediterranean Sea to the English Channel and the North Sea, and from the Rhine to the Atlantic Ocean

Liberté, égalité, fraternité

Promotional video QQ

Members:

(For French users or those who are currently living in France )

MK15

Youwn

Shu

Arceus

Sany518

CherryGoyangi

Honorary member ♥♥♥: Indiechingu

Pain au chocolat et Omelette du Fromage, bonjour!

3158546286_1_5_stFYLrTz.gif

Don't let this #Flap

I see liberty and equality but your president wants to ban the hijab and says that Muslim women who wear it are oppressed. Liberty and equality, where??? 

I see liberty and equality but your president wants to ban the hijab and says that he believes that Muslim women who wear it are oppressed. 

Wow a country with a shitty president, how rare.

It's also French people's fault, they should have known the future before electing him, especially since the other two alternatives, Sarkozy and Marine Le Pen are SO much better. And everyone should forget about history.

This did not start well :imstupid:

HAH #FloppedHard :happy: 

lol :imstupid:

:ohbi:  :ohla:

:ohbi: :ohbi: :ohbi:

Wow a country with a shitty president, how rare.

It's also French people's fault, they should have known the future before electing him, especially since the other two alternatives, Sarkozy and Marine Le Pen are SO much better. And everyone should forget about history.

True, a lot of countries have shitty presidents but we're talking about France. 

but why did I only see Muslims protesting and fighting for Muslim Women's rights after this ban was enforced?? I'm just saying that there's no equality or liberty in france so maybe it's about damn time that that country stopped using that motto like yall actually stick to it pleeeeeeease. 

:imstupid:

I see liberty and equality but your president wants to ban the hijab and says that Muslim women who wear it are oppressed. Liberty and equality, where??? 

The hijab isn't banned. and we're a secular country. 

why are the blue and red of the flag inverted in the OP though?  :imstupid:

but why did I only see Muslims protesting and fighting for Muslim Women's rights after this ban was enforced?? I'm just saying that there's no equality or liberty in france so maybe it's about damn time that that country stopped using that motto like yall actually stick to it pleeeeeeease. 

The hijab wasn't banned though....There's a ban on face covering,the hijab doesn't hide the face so it's ok to wear it.

:imstupid:

The hijab isn't banned. and we're a secular country. 

The niqab is just another word for the hijab in Islam but I get that it's different in actual language. And The hijab is banned within in schools so it's banned, Girls don't even get to have freedom of expression and he's calling us oppressed, his head is so up his ass.

The hijab wasn't banned though....There's a ban on face covering,the hijab doesn't hide the face so it's ok to wear it.

Okay but did he not ban the hijab in schools? He really detests Islam and it's not hard to tell. 

I don't like the title... at all. 

Okay but did he not ban the hijab in schools? He really detests Islam and it's not hard to tell. 

Nope not banned. It's just in private school or or in a school were they can't wear it (chemistry labs ect...)

Lol Hollande is left wing so it's not in his policy. ^^

The niqab is just another word for the hijab in Islam but I get that it's different in actual language. And The hijab is banned within in schools so it's banned, Girls don't even get to have freedom of expression and he's calling us oppressed, his head is so up his ass.

What is banned in public schools (up to highschool, not in university): every conspicuous religious symbols (christian crosses, jewish signs, hijabs, turbans... etc). It's about secularity and equality which is what public school is here in France. It's not just about the hijab.

and we have another law that bans full face covering in public spaces, that does include the niqab but not only.

already a mess lmaoo, but I will do my best to not let this flop ♥

Ikr, like can you please let people live in peace.

And thank you ♥♥♥♥

It's a historic motto and no matter what you or anybody says, France will never stop using it or going by it.

No country is perfect and there is a lot of turmoil going on in France right now with a lot of islamophobia (Trust me, i'd know...) but change is always welcome and let the country strive for better and use good mottos as inspiration

nabila-gif-anime-allo-fille-shampoing.gi

Iconic nabila

tumblr_inline_mlx7tiGJC81qz4rgp.gif

why are the blue and red of the flag inverted in the OP though?  :imstupid:

OMG IM A HUGE FLOP let me edit this

ahhh enfin un thread français. Bonjour à tous

finally a French thread. Hello everyone

What is banned in public schools (up to highschool, not in university): every conspicuous religious symbols (christian crosses, jewish signs, hijabs, turbans... etc). It's about secularity and equality which is what public school is here in France. It's not just about the hijab.

Okay then let me argue on behalf of all those who their attire is a part of their religion. Where is the liberty and equality in oppressing those who are religious? How can your country's motto say that France liberates people and gives them equality but then at the same time oppresses people? I don't care if France is a secular country that doesn't excuse it stripping away people's freedom of expression, but I guess there's no such thing as freedom of expression in France...Unless of course when it comes to making fun OF religion, then it's it's A-okay.  Je suis Charlie????????? Let me hold my tongue pls. 

I don't like the title... at all. 

It's said in jest. I don't like her either but she's embarrassingly funny. I just made the OP worse. :imstupid:

What do you want as title? :imstupid:

ahhh enfin un thread français. Bonjour à tous

finally a French thread. Hello everyone

Bonjour! Je t'ajoute à la liste des membres!

support my bae s'il vous plait

Thank you for bringing a bit of light heartedness to this thread omg, save me :rlytearpls:

I love this song.

Y'all listen to this

Bonjour! Je t'ajoute à la liste des membres!

Thank you for bringing a bit of light heartedness to this thread omg, save me :rlytearpls:

I love this song.

Y'all listen to this

lmaoo, it's okk, the seriousness in this thread....

Je suis Français moi aussi.

tropdeswag.gif

Je t'ai ajouté, coupain :ohbi:

3164269142_1_13_6RrFvcjE.gif

LMFAO

lmaoo, it's okk, the seriousness in this thread....

yeah... bad start :cry: