• Please log in to reply
1910 replies to this topic

#41 s_leonhart

s_leonhart

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:39 AM

^ yea haha i'm from h8 previously. thx for the welcome guys.

Can't wait to hear new stuff from Happiness. It's been so long

#42 fishball

fishball

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts
  • Locationlurking

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:31 AM

hello Bing(1)...!!lol..!!

i miss happiness so much.....LDH pleassssseeeeee give us back HAPPINESS....... :omg:

#43 Miiko

Miiko

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,128 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:10 AM

84731015.jpg  22405004.jpg

46906613.jpg  45310055.jpg

71130104.jpg  38596941.jpg

44860629.jpg

47726354.jpg

© GREE

#44 adintake

adintake

Idol

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:22 AM

Well, the girls have been writing about a certain important filming or photo-shoot they had today, but they can't reveal what it is yet. Hmm...

#45 straycat

straycat

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts
  • LocationEverywhere :P

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:19 AM

Management update

dSadmxa.jpg

This shooting was apparently for Shuukan EXILE

Spoiler

#46 straycat

straycat

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:40 AM

More photos

oiePq3h.jpg

6P9GU9e.jpg

sxYM250.jpg

qVvQyE3.jpg

CLWaApt.jpg

x5oYA1c.jpg

#47 Krunchii

Krunchii

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

^The girls are growing to be really pretty

please give us a Happiness comeback soon ><

#48 Coffeeeee

Coffeeeee

Today is Happy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:20 PM

OMG i didnt know there was A Happiness thread now
sorry I'm late  :unsure:

#49 ṩҭᾄʀʛᾄẓἔʀ

ṩҭᾄʀʛᾄẓἔʀ

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • Location✞~Şin Ćity~✞

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

Kawamoto Ruri and Suda Anna join Happiness

The sister group of EXILE that was composed of 6 members has added two new members from E-Girls mega-unit: Kawamoto Ruri and Suda Anna. Happiness was created on 2008 as a dance unit, on 2009 they added 2 new members and had their major debut on February of 2011 with the single Kiss Me (The Happy Talk song with only 6 members was their indie debut) , on October last year it was confirmed the official departure of member MIMU who’d been on hiatus due to her school duties.

Kawamoto can also sing and Suda is also developing a career as an actress starring in the Nihon Terebi drama: 心療中―in the Room― (Shinryou chuu In The Room).

43475_900.jpg

Suda’s first time joining E-Girls was for the single One Two Three covering one of the spots that MIMU (Happiness) and Sayaka (Dream) had left on E-Girls after their label debut (the group had started activties before with one more member: Kana Tachibana from Dream).

43645_900.jpg

Kawamoto appeared in E-Girls for the first time with the single The Never Ending Story, probably covering up the spot that some of BUNNY members had left after they withdrawn from the pre-debuted group that’s already a part of E-Girls.

Source: http://hochi.yomiuri...-OHT1T00039.htm

I don't know how I feel about this. I'm happy but at the same time it will take time to get adjust of this new change with Happiness. 

#50 straycat

straycat

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

I don't mind the members addition (since it indicates activities coming up) but please DON'T LET MAYU GO T__T

#51 ṩҭᾄʀʛᾄẓἔʀ

ṩҭᾄʀʛᾄẓἔʀ

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • Location✞~Şin Ćity~✞

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

I don't mind the members addition (since it indicates activities coming up) but please DON'T LET MAYU GO T__T

That's my concern when I saw they added 2 new members unless Happiness becomes an 8th member group.

:sad:

Ruri can sing so it sounds like she can replace Mayu ................ :unsure:

#52 Danseryu

Danseryu

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

^

That crossed my mind too ;_;, Ruri would replace MAYU and Suda Anna replaces MIMU's position D:.

I think the better decision would've been to add them to bunny, you'll have the duo Anna combo and a vocal to go with Yuzuna.

#53 straycat

straycat

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

That's my concern when I saw they added 2 new members unless Happiness becomes an 8th member group.

:sad:

Ruri can sing so it sounds like she can replace Mayu ................ :unsure:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS!

#54 ṩҭᾄʀʛᾄẓἔʀ

ṩҭᾄʀʛᾄẓἔʀ

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • Location✞~Şin Ćity~✞

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:47 PM

^

That crossed my mind too ;_;, Ruri would replace MAYU and Suda Anna replaces MIMU's position D:.

I think the better decision would've been to add them to bunny, you'll have the duo Anna combo and a vocal to go with Yuzuna.

I hope that Happiness just becomes 8 member group. I wouldn't mind if Ruri  to do the vocals along with Mayu and Karen. Just not my Mayu leave!

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS!

:soul:  I agree. 

#55 straycat

straycat

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

I hope that Happiness just becomes 8 member group. I wouldn't mind if Ruri  to do the vocals along with Mayu and Karen. Just not my Mayu leave!

It would be more logical to add another member and make it a 9 member group like FLOWER

I want to keep an eye on LDH mobile for any news but I really need to go to bed right now ><

#56 Mich_

Mich_

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,874 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

Kawamoto Ruri and Suda Anna join Happiness

The sister group of EXILE that was composed of 6 members has added two new members from E-Girls mega-unit: Kawamoto Ruri and Suda Anna. Happiness was created on 2008 as a dance unit, on 2009 they added 2 new members and had their major debut on February of 2011 with the single Kiss Me (The Happy Talk song with only 6 members was their indie debut) , on October last year it was confirmed the official departure of member MIMU who’d been on hiatus due to her school duties.

Kawamoto can also sing and Suda is also developing a career as an actress starring in the Nihon Terebi drama: 心療中―in the Room― (Shinryou chuu In The Room).

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/okadarei/...

Suda’s first time joining E-Girls was for the single One Two Three covering one of the spots that MIMU (Happiness) and Sayaka (Dream) had left on E-Girls after their label debut (the group had started activties before with one more member: Kana Tachibana from Dream).

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/okadarei/...

Kawamoto appeared in E-Girls for the first time with the single The Never Ending Story, probably covering up the spot that some of BUNNY members had left after they withdrawn from the pre-debuted group that’s already a part of E-Girls.

Source: http://hochi.yomiuri...-OHT1T00039.htm

I don't know how I feel about this. I'm happy but at the same time it will take time to get adjust of this new change with Happiness. 

hmmmmm i don't think i'll mind that much....BUT MAYU BETTER NOT BE GOING ANYWHERE T_T

#57 Krunchii

Krunchii

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

DON'T LET MAYU GO PLEASE /hystericalsobbing

she is my second fav vocalist to Shizuka, I hope this means a comeback soon (but with Mayu of course)

#58 straycat

straycat

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

I'm still not over Love. LDH better not do anything stupid or I'm so done with them  :>_>:
I can't go to bed like this T.T

#59 Sotsugyou

Sotsugyou

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

Oooh damn....

My Yurino is safe so I'm happy but adding members and the possibility of one leaving?

tumblr_m11qhdF8Un1r972f4o1_r1_500.gif

#60 ṩҭᾄʀʛᾄẓἔʀ

ṩҭᾄʀʛᾄẓἔʀ

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • Location✞~Şin Ćity~✞

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

It would be more logical to add another member and make it a 9 member group like FLOWER

I want to keep an eye on LDH mobile for any news but I really need to go to bed right now ><

Yeah, it would be. I don't know what LDH is thinking. Well, I knew that sooner or later a new member was going to be added to replace Mimu but 2 members being added is surprising. 

hmmmmm i don't think i'll mind that much....BUT MAYU BETTER NOT BE GOING ANYWHERE T_T

She better not or I will be raging. She is my fav so please Mayu don't leave. It feels like gazillion years since I seen her performed together with Happiness. 

DON'T LET MAYU GO PLEASE /hystericalsobbing

she is my second fav vocalist to Shizuka, I hope this means a comeback soon (but with Mayu of course)

*joins* 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: happiness ldh, e-girls, jpop, japanese group, happiness, LDH

Up, Up and Away!