tumblr_obqvnzP8Wk1uzjle8o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_obqvn9vXKH1uzjle8o1_1280.jpg

#23 miwa201

miwa201

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,822 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 12:53 PM

I really want to know more about her. Does she have a representative work that I should check out? Or a tumblr/website dedicated to her? Her tumblr tag is a bit of a mess after the GD thing.

Btw google translate tells me that on her Japanese wikipedia page it says she's not actually mixed, both of her parents are Japanese so idk.

#24 Dolores Haze

Dolores Haze

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 01:37 PM

I really want to know more about her. Does she have a representative work that I should check out? Or a tumblr/website dedicated to her? Her tumblr tag is a bit of a mess after the GD thing.

Btw google translate tells me that on her Japanese wikipedia page it says she's not actually mixed, both of her parents are Japanese so idk.

for her representative works i think you should check out her first movie The World of Kanako (Kawaki), the movie is quite explicit and disturbing but it's really not bad. also her first tv drama, To Give A Dream (Yume wo Ataeru).

and it seems like there hasn't been any active tumblr/website dedicated to her (or maybe there is, but i haven't found any) besides her official website. but there are some tumblr blogs that frequently update her photoshoots, pictures and scans (along with other asian actresses): yua / moripuff / solar-ninyumesasayaki

oh and if you want to check her tumblr tag, i suggest using her name in kanji 小松菜奈 it'd be a lot less messy. 

and Nana is 100% Japanese, she denied the rumors about her being mixed on her old blog a long time ago, the blog is no longer available though.

#25 miwa201

miwa201

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,822 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 01:43 PM

for her representative works i think you should check out her first movie The World of Kanako (Kawaki), the movie is quite explicit and disturbing but it's really not bad. also her first tv drama, To Give A Dream (Yume wo Ataeru).

and it seems like there hasn't been any active tumblr/website dedicated to her (or maybe there is, but i haven't found any) besides her official website. but there are some tumblr blogs that frequently update her photoshoots, pictures and scans (along with other asian actresses): yua / moripuff / solar-ninyumesasayaki

oh and if you want to check her tumblr tag, i suggest using her name in kanji 小松菜奈 it'd be a lot less messy. 

and Nana is 100% Japanese, she denied the rumors about her being mixed on her old blog a long time ago, the blog is no longer available though.

Thank you! I heard about The World of Kanako, I'll def check it out. From some of the clips I've seen around of her acting, she seems to be decent.

Yeah, I think the source used in her wiki page was her old blog. To be honest I never thought she looked mixed like people said she does, to me she definitely looks Japanese. Do you know her real name though?

#26 Dolores Haze

Dolores Haze

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:01 PM

Thank you! I heard about The World of Kanako, I'll def check it out. From some of the clips I've seen around of her acting, she seems to be decent.

Yeah, I think the source used in her wiki page was her old blog. To be honest I never thought she looked mixed like people said she does, to me she definitely looks Japanese. Do you know her real name though?

pretty sure her real name is Nana Komatsu. i haven't seen any other names beside that one. 

#27 Dolores Haze

Dolores Haze

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:30 PM

DIESEL JAPAN

tumblr_odqt692n4b1uzjle8o1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

mina

november 2016 issue

tumblr_odtgopaGMf1uzjle8o1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

i-D JAPAN

tumblr_oe1fzuR1n01uzjle8o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oe1fzuR1n01uzjle8o1_1280.jpg

#28 Dolores Haze

Dolores Haze

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:36 PM (Edited by Dolores Haze, 26 September 2016 - 02:37 PM.)

Mery vol.3

tumblr_odn9kptB301v74fzno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ode2m2ZgkE1uzjle8o1_1280.jpg

Zipper

tumblr_oducl8dEgD1uzjle8o1_1280.jpg

ViVi 

november issue

tumblr_odxprbygvE1v74fzno1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

ELLE girl

november 2016 issue

tumblr_oduipe0h7S1v74fzno4_1280.jpg

Spoiler

Drowning Love cast @ ぴあ Movie Special 2016 Autumn

tumblr_od86epyhqF1uzjle8o2_1280.jpg

Spoiler

#29 miwa201

miwa201

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,822 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:39 PM

pretty sure her real name is Nana Komatsu. i haven't seen any other names beside that one. 

I heard it was a stage name. Nevermind then. There's a lot of conflicting information about her in English sources.

#30 Dolores Haze

Dolores Haze

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:54 PM (Edited by Dolores Haze, 26 September 2016 - 02:55 PM.)

New AIRE Making Videos

she's so gorgeous omg *^*

from Boku wa Ashita official website

super HD wallpaper

bg.jpg

miscellaneous

tumblr_odagxcxYiS1uzjle8o1_400.gif

tumblr_odagxcxYiS1uzjle8o2_400.gif

tumblr_odagutWBEx1uzjle8o2_400.gif

tumblr_od3f6miNZB1uzjle8o1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_od3f6miNZB1uzjle8o2_r1_1280.jpg

#31 PeaceMinusOne

PeaceMinusOne

ι love y'all

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,242 posts
  • Locationяι∂ιиg тнє ∂яαgσи

Posted 01 October 2016 - 01:51 PM (Edited by selva3bd, 01 October 2016 - 01:51 PM.)

So, Nana will be in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure live action movie and I'm super excited because I love JJBA and I love the character she's going to play; Yukako Yamagishi :ahmagah: :chu:

I watched World of Kanako and I liked the movie. Disturbing story but the director did a wonderful job. Nana was great too <3

#32 Dolores Haze

Dolores Haze

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:28 PM

So, Nana will be in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure live action movie and I'm super excited because I love JJBA and I love the character she's going to play; Yukako Yamagishi :ahmagah: :chu:

I watched World of Kanako and I liked the movie. Disturbing story but the director did a wonderful job. Nana was great too <3

i haven't checked out the manga but the awesome cast got me excited, seems like another good live action is coming.  :rlytearpls:

and yeah, World of Kanako is really good. i fell in love with Nana after watching the movie and i've watched it like 3 times now. i love the director as well, most of his movies are amazing.

#33 PeaceMinusOne

PeaceMinusOne

ι love y'all

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,242 posts
  • Locationяι∂ιиg тнє ∂яαgσи

Posted 02 October 2016 - 05:47 AM

i haven't checked out the manga but the awesome cast got me excited, seems like another good live action is coming.  :rlytearpls:

and yeah, World of Kanako is really good. i fell in love with Nana after watching the movie and i've watched it like 3 times now. i love the director as well, most of his movies are amazing.

The manga is great, one of my fav tbh, and it's super popular. I'm excited for this movie :ahmagah:

I'm going to check out his other movies then, I really liked his direction.

#34 Dolores Haze

Dolores Haze

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,687 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 05:46 AM (Edited by Dolores Haze, 06 October 2016 - 05:50 AM.)

Intergrate new CM

Macherie CM and Hair Tutorial

Nana Komatsu for MERY - Making Clip

for VOGUE Taiwan

#35 PromiscuousBunny

PromiscuousBunny

♚♠ ALXPB ♠♚

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,137 posts
  • LocationDying for Seungri’s solo album

Posted 25 October 2016 - 06:44 PM

Hi everyone!

I thought it would appropriate to post in here about the fact the we are creating a GD x Nana Komatsu badge in the BB OTP Project.  It was requested by multiple users and we've finally started on it.  It's currently the suggestion phase, so if anyone is interested in giving in suggestions, now is the time!!

I will be posting the start and end of each phase in here so everyone can keep updated

You can find the thread here:

http://onehallyu.com...en/

---

Also, I watched World of Kanako and it's a good movie.  I really like Nana in it, I think she's perfect for the role!

Nana is also so pretty :ahmagah: !! I hope to see her in movies in the future

#36 PromiscuousBunny

PromiscuousBunny

♚♠ ALXPB ♠♚

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,137 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:34 PM

Voting Round for GD x Nana Komatsu is now open!!

http://onehallyu.com...891

#37 PromiscuousBunny

PromiscuousBunny

♚♠ ALXPB ♠♚

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,137 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 01:21 PM

If you haven't voted for the GD x Nana Komatsu / BaeRin badge yet, please do!  The poll closes tomorrow :)

Also, I need at least two - three people as keepers for each badge.  If you're interested, please say so in the badge thread.  Thanks :chu:

http://onehallyu.com...891

#38 Nikki B.

Nikki B.

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,174 posts
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:27 PM (Edited by Nikki B., 10 November 2016 - 02:34 PM.)

Japanese media reports on G-Dragon and Komatsu Nana's secret rendezvous 

G-Dragon_1478720487_af_org.jpg

Japanese media outlet, Shukan Bunshun, released a report on Big Bang's G-Dragon and model Komatsu Nana's time together. 

On November 9, Shukan Bunshun released photos of what they claim to be a secret rendezvous between G-Dragon and the model with the title, "Hallyu star G-Dragon of Big Bang and Komatsu Nana's repeated secret rendezvous." According to them, the singer and model met up two nights in a row, and the photos taken are from those meetings which took place back on November 5 and 6, after G-Dragon finished Big Bang's 10th year debut anniversary dome tour performances. 

It is reported that G-Dragon and Komatsu Nana met at the photo shoot of 'Nylon Japan' back in the spring. Since then their scandal first made headlines in September. YG Entertainment, however, had stated that it cannot confirm because it is the singer's private life. 

jgF7Rue.jpg

rRu05aP.jpg

Credit:  allkpop

#39 merandere

merandere

Trainee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:58 AM

Hello, good afternoon from here. This is my first time posting a reply in onehallyu forum so please take care of the clueless me ^^v

Uhm, so I just want to ask everyone if there's any of you who want to join as admin of @TeamNanaKomatsu? I'm looking forward for the answer here or you can join us directly in Twitter and Instagram (just reply one of the post). Thank you very much. And I'm sorry I couldn't say much.

Much love, Sta-. <333333

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 小松菜奈, nana komatsu, japanese, actress, model, japan

Up, Up and Away!