Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Kenjataimu

The Official Nana Komatsu (���奈) Thread

I really want to know more about her. Does she have a representative work that I should check out? Or a tumblr/website dedicated to her? Her tumblr tag is a bit of a mess after the GD thing.

Btw google translate tells me that on her Japanese wikipedia page it says she's not actually mixed, both of her parents are Japanese so idk.

for her representative works i think you should check out her first movie The World of Kanako (Kawaki), the movie is quite explicit and disturbing but it's really not bad. also her first tv drama, To Give A Dream (Yume wo Ataeru).

and it seems like there hasn't been any active tumblr/website dedicated to her (or maybe there is, but i haven't found any) besides her official website. but there are some tumblr blogs that frequently update her photoshoots, pictures and scans (along with other asian actresses): yua / moripuff / solar-ninyumesasayaki

oh and if you want to check her tumblr tag, i suggest using her name in kanji å°æ¾èœå¥ˆ it'd be a lot less messy. 

and Nana is 100% Japanese, she denied the rumors about her being mixed on her old blog a long time ago, the blog is no longer available though.

Thank you! I heard about The World of Kanako, I'll def check it out. From some of the clips I've seen around of her acting, she seems to be decent.

Yeah, I think the source used in her wiki page was her old blog. To be honest I never thought she looked mixed like people said she does, to me she definitely looks Japanese. Do you know her real name though?

pretty sure her real name is Nana Komatsu. i haven't seen any other names beside that one. 

I heard it was a stage name. Nevermind then. There's a lot of conflicting information about her in English sources.

Sign in to follow this