Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
gail0623

2PM's "Italian Maknae" Hwang Chansung Official Thread

2PM’s Chansung Talks About Preparing For His Very First Historical Drama - Soompi

2PM-Chansung-Esquire1.jpg

On May 24, 2PM’s Chansung participated in a pictorial for fashion magazine Esquire and sat down for an interview to share some thoughts on acting in the upcoming drama “Queen for 7 Days.â€

In order to prepare for his very first historical drama, Chansung paid a visit to his acting teacher for the first time in a while to ask for some guidance.

2PM-Chansung-Esquire.jpg

“There are a lot of roles I still haven’t tried. My senior actors tell me that I’ll be receiving a role someday that’s totally meant for me. I don’t know when that day will come, but for now, I want to attempt anything that sounds fun,†he shared.

• Like 1

"My Love, My Bride" photos from rehearsal scenes by JYPActors's on Naver:

057A1704.JPG?type=w1200

057A1781.JPG?type=w1200

057A1763.JPG?type=w1200

057A1812.JPG?type=w1200

1_%281%29.jpg?type=w1200

1_%282%29.jpg?type=w1200

057A1939.JPG?type=w1200

057A1966.JPG?type=w1200

057A1990.JPG?type=w1200

1_%287%29.jpg?type=w1200

06.gif?type=w1200

More on above link.

Edited by sixleaves
  • Like 2

[171201] Special Interview with MyDaily Part 1:

Chansung, "As long as I have passion, I have to be in 2PM. The best moment we have was in Tokyo Dome".

DP8w6HpVwAA76IF.jpgDP8w6vEUEAAM8GP.jpgDP8w7PaUQAAMVEf.jpg

DP8w71AUEAAyTnV.jpg

He was born handsome. I felt familiar with the group 2PM which was loved by the public for a long time. It’s the 13th anniversary of My Daily and it’s a strange feeling. “He is really handsomeâ€. He smiled pleasantly upon hearing that praise, Chansung, who is 2PM’s youngest, drew a pleasant atmosphere.

Prior to 2PM’s debut in 2008, he debuted through MBC’s sitcom "High Kick". Even though he had never studied acting during that time, many were impressed by his acting ability. Afterwards, he became 2PM’s maknae, who drew attention because of his sexy charisma. In addition, he built an image as an actor.

Q: When was your debut?
CS: Personally, it was in 2006 and then I debuted with 2PM in 2008. I started as a trainee at JYP Entertainment on February 2006. I was casted in "High Kick" on November of the same year.

Q: Did you originally dream of becoming an entertainer?
CS: Actually, I didn’t want to study when I was young. I didn’t have a dream, but I felt like I wanted to become an actor or a singer.

Q: And you became a member of 2PM.
CS: After "High Kick", I practiced with my fellow JYP trainees and during the end of the month, I was told that I’ll be debuting. Back then, we didn’t know that there will be 2PM and 2AM. We didn’t know who will be in which group, but then I debuted with 2PM in 2008. I actually didn’t know about it.

Q: When was the most difficult time for 2PM?
CS: I think making our debut was the hardest. It was the time when we needed to learn so much. I felt frustrated and uneasy. So yeah..

Q: What does 2PM mean to Chansung?
CS: I spent my 20’s with this group. I only have them. I started my social life with 2PM and I worked with them for a long time. I felt like a new kid who didn’t know anything when I debuted. I didn’t know what to do. I just wanted to graduate from elementary school.

Q: What do you consider as 2PM’s best moment?
CS: Well, I think it was when we had our Tokyo Dome concerts. On the 2nd day, the encore song ended, but I just couldn’t leave. So, I just stood there and the fans called the members’ names one by one. I heard them call "Chansung" and I shed tears right at that moment. It felt strange and I was overwhelmed.

Q: You are an idol sunbaenim now.
CS: When I went to work last year, everyone came to me and said "Hello". It felt strange.

Q: What kind of sunbae do you want to be?
CS: I learned while watching other sunbaes. I also learned a lot from TVXQ. When we debuted, we said, "Hi, we are 2PM" and likewise they said "Hello, we are TVXQ". It was impressive, so I’m doing it.

Q: How long do you expect to be active as 2PM?
CS: As long as I can sing and dance, I will be in 2PM. One of our members just enlisted and the others will follow soon, so it’s going to be difficult to perform as a group for a while. My members are my friends and I’m staying with them. There is no wall in our communication. I think I’ve done well so far. 2PM must continue!

Source: naver.me/FCigKxKo 

[NOTE] Please bear in mind that the translations may have inaccuracies. Thank you.

Translated by: Chansung Facts

[171201] Special Interview with MyDaily Part 2:

2PM Hwang Chansung, "I'm looking forward to join the military with Junho. I'm planning to visit Taecyeon"

DP8yN9jVwAEpk3e.jpg

DP8yOLfUIAEbN3R.jpg

DP8yOuPVoAAS39a.jpg

DP8yO47VwAAZxDW.jpg

He was born handsome. I felt familiar with the group 2PM which was loved by the public for a long time. It’s the 13th anniversary of My Daily and it’s a strange feeling. “He is really handsomeâ€. He smiled pleasantly upon hearing that praise, Chansung, who is 2PM’s youngest, drew a pleasant atmosphere.

Prior to 2PM’s debut in 2008, he debuted through MBC’s sitcom "High Kick". Even though he had never studied acting during that time, many were impressed by his acting ability. Afterwards, he became 2PM’s maknae, who drew attention because of his sexy charisma. In addition, he built an image as an actor.

Q: You are also acting as an actor. Why are you attracted with acting? 
CS: I want to try playing various characters. What I do with the script and what other people do are completely different. My thoughts and interpretations of my character makes me feel that I’ve become one with them. 

Q: You played Seo Noh in the KBS 2TV drama, "Seven Day Queen".
CS: "Seven Day Queen" is a historical drama, so I wasn’t familiar with the tone of voice needed, but I slowly got used to it and it was fun. 

Q: What criteria are you looking for in a project? 
CS: When I read the script or the synopsis and I’m enjoying it, I want to take on the role. I want to be able to challenge playing various characters. 

Q: Is there any effort to further develop your acting? 
CS: I’ve been taking lessons most of the time and I’ve been doing it on my own for 3 years. I try to make the character and acting as mine. I’m trying to do it by myself, but if I have questions or feel awkward, I’ll ask my mentor and do it over again. 

Q: You are also challenging plays and musicals.
CS: Last August and September, I spent two months in Japan for "Altar Boyz" musical and it was fun. I also learned a lot from the director of the musical, "Interview".

Q: As an actor, how was it this year? 
CS: I did a lot this year. I did it without anyone in my circle. I think I’m making acting as my own. Nothing is wrong with it. It’s fun to create my own colors when it comes to my acting.

Q: Do you talk about acting with your fellow member Junho? 
CS: Now, Junho is in Busan. I think shooting is really hard. We cheer each other up more often and listen to the stories that we both share about our acting experiences, rather than talking about it in a serious manner. 

Q: There is already a member in the military, you will have to go too. 
CS: Yes, of course. When the time comes, I will go. Actually, I’ve been discussing to go together with Junho. Hahaha! I’m also planning to visit Taecyeon. I want to bring Twice, but they have schedules, so I think I’m going alone.

Source: naver.me/GTTpfM0T

[NOTE] Please bear in mind that the translations may have inaccuracies. Thank you.

[171201] Special Interview with MyDaily Part 3:

2PM Hwang Chansung, "Ideal type? Definitely a woman of values...Not defined by physical appearance."

DP8zfuhUMAEt4YT.jpg

DP8zf_iV4AEFPxq.jpg

DP8zgNhUQAA2Brz.jpg

DP8zgyzUQAMBPEp.jpg

Q: What is your personality like? I feel like there is a sense of mysticism.
CS: I am thoughtful and outgoing. I can be both, but I guess it’s different from time to time, depending on the situation. I like to distinguish topics that I can discuss publicly and privately. I want to keep my privacy. I don’t do well on SNS, but I try my best to be active when I have work. 

Q: You are a clean celebrity without scandals or accidents. How do you normally deal with stress?
CS: When I was young, I used to go clubbing, but I eventually lost interest in it. I listen to music, drive or play games alone at home. I also play golf and do lots of exercise. Sometimes, I drink. 

Q: Who do you usually drink with? How much can you drink? 
CS: 2 bottles of soju most of the time, but sometimes, I can drink 6 bottles. I usually drink with close friends, directors, and actors that I work with. 

Q: Do you have alcohol tolerance? 
CS: I don’t have alcohol tolerance when drinking. I remember everything. I’m usually sober. Haha!

Q: What is your ideal type? 
CS: Well, I like someone who has a vibrant personality. I don’t have a visual standard, but I wish to be with someone who has a mind of her own. 

Q: Eventually, what kind of person would that be? 
CS: I want to be with someone who can be a good influence. I want to be able to realize something like "Oh, you do such a thing" when I look at her, without forcing it. I wish I can be with someone whom I have good feelings with, to whom my words and actions will be proper when I see her. 

- End of interview -

Source: naver.me/Fl6RNcxP

[171211] Chansung tweeted: "Photo by. Lilac I wondered what I'd look like with facial hair.. So I grew it and asked a close photographer hyung to take a few photos, but the thing grew out of proportions and here's the result.." (translated by 2PMalways)

DQwkyVcUQAA_iZA.jpg

DQwkyVaVwAADMto.jpg

DQwkyVaUMAAddfe.jpg

DQwkyVZVwAEHmrf.jpg

• Like 1

[Web Drama] 2018 Olleh TV Mobile Original Series "Romance Written Differently"

Synopsis: The story centers around a man and woman who have different perspectives and memories when it comes to love. The scenes in the drama will be split into a man’s point of view and a woman’s point of view to show how the same situation is remembered differently by the man and the woman. Chansung will be playing the role of a veterinarian with a warm personality. Soompi

Main Poster by VBstudio:

DWxxAAOVAAAFta5.jpg

DXJEvFGWkAAPk4d.jpg

DXJEuJzX4AIS_80.jpg

Edited by sixleaves

Happy birthday :chu: