Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
zao

The Official "Hot Jei" Thread ♡ LET'S FIESTAR

tumblr_nkuqcbknW31ssnf1qo2_250.giftumblr_nkuqcbknW31ssnf1qo3_250.gif

Birthname: Kim Jinhee

Stage Name: Jei

Nickname: Hot Jei,Boyish Face Leader

Group Position: Leader,Vocalist

Sign: Virgo

Height: 162

Weight: 42

tumblr_nko4fs18iS1qapb8ao1_500.gif

✿ Her role models are Lee Hyori and Shinhwa

✿ Her ideal type Yoo Ah In,G-Dragon,Tasty Twins

✿ Her favorite color is rosa

tumblr_nixmbf85MJ1reei1po1_500.png

♥ Owns a dog named Boksoon (복순, previously named Love but Jei’s parents changed its name).

♥ Loves animals and wished to be a veterianian before becoming an idol. Jei ama animais e, antes de ser idol, queria ser veterinária. She wishes for the opportunity to work together with her role model, Lee Hyori, on a campaign to support animal rights in the future.

♥ Was an ulzzang.

♥ Became a trainee after a company representative saw her photos online and contacted her

♥ Appeared in TAW’s “Our Happy Daysâ€, Mongshil Sister’s “My Love†and INFINITE’s “Paradiseâ€.

♥ Replaced JOO in a few performances of “Our Happy Days†when JOO was sick and unable to perform.

♥ Was a backdancer in SunnyHill’s “Midnight Circus†and IU’s “You and Iâ€.

♥ Her first TV appearance was on KBS Challenge! Golden Laddes. Jei was introduced as a Sohee (WG) and Sunny (SNSD) look-alike.

Edited by Pirine
  • Like 5

♥ Her first TV appearance was on KBS Challenge! Golden Laddes. Jei was introduced as a Sohee (WG) and Sunny (SNSD) look-alike.

WTF as a sunny look alike??? Jei is pretty  :ohpressor:  :ohpressor:

58e478df4e1b45b95e8c235bc63912884d226a4d

hqdefault.jpg08642f0c8e57db0ab209570856000bab.jpg

there's no comparision

58e478df4e1b45b95e8c235bc63912884d226a4d

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

hahaha pre-debut Jei did look like a Sohee/Sunny mix. I think they purposely made her eye make-up look like Sohee and her lips kinda look like Sunny's. check out this video of Jei from 2009!!!

have you seen Jei in the Infinite - Paradise video?

she was so pretty. I think I prefer her with dark hair. 

• Like 1

hahaha pre-debut Jei did look like a Sohee/Sunny mix. I think they purposely made her eye make-up look like Sohee and her lips kinda look like Sunny's. check out this video of Jei from 2009!!!

have you seen Jei in the Infinite - Paradise video?

she was so pretty. I think I prefer her with dark hair. 

tbh i don't really see it  :derp:  but omg, she was 20 there and she was so cute, now she's a sexy dynamite lol (was she in Loen already in that video?)

ikr, she looks so pretty with a darker hair, i still liked seeing her blonde for this comeback, but i prefer a darker hair 

• Like 1

Haloo. I prefer dark hair for jei too but I think I want to see her hair short for once. I think it would be kind of refreshing to see. Hahaha. I've learned just recently(seriously even though the article about it was written last year and I've skimmed it for a bit before) that Jei is considered to be the 48th(?)in the the top 100 most beautiful faces in the world last year. Wah. I'm like wah. Hahaha. >_<

• Like 1

tbh i don't really see it  :derp:  but omg, she was 20 there and she was so cute, now she's a sexy dynamite lol (was she in Loen already in that video?)

ikr, she looks so pretty with a darker hair, i still liked seeing her blonde for this comeback, but i prefer a darker hair 

sorry, no idea if she was already a trainee in that video  :smile:

so sad that this thread is over a year old but only has 9 (now 10) replies  :cry:

Haloo. I prefer dark hair for jei too but I think I want to see her hair short for once. I think it would be kind of refreshing to see. Hahaha. I've learned just recently(seriously even though the article about it was written last year and I've skimmed it for a bit before) that Jei is considered to be the 48th(?)in the the top 100 most beautiful faces in the world last year. Wah. I'm like wah. Hahaha. >_<

hmmm Jei with short hair. i wanna see that too. but in one Channel Fiestar video, Jei talked about being punished as a high school student where her mom cut her hair above her ears LOL! so i think she's been traumatized.

the list that ranked Jei 48th most beautiful face is TC Candler, which is just an independent blog that seems to like Korean beauty. it's still nice that Jei made the list though, and i hope she makes it again this year hehe. Jei is freaking gorgeous, like I'm seriously in love with her face.

• Like 1

Hahaha. I agree she really is freaking gorgeous. It's kind of sad that she has been traumatized though.

so sad that this thread is over a year old but only has 9 (now 10) replies :cry:

I again agree. Jei's not only pretty but very hardworking. I've read her interview in asian junkie(?) and I liked her personality ever since.

Why don't we do something about this? We could post some of her videos from the past and tell the latest news about her here. Maybe some would be interested and would join in. What do you think?

• Like 1

I again agree. Jei's not only pretty but very hardworking. I've read her interview in asian junkie(?) and I liked her personality ever since.

Why don't we do something about this? We could post some of her videos from the past and tell the latest news about her here. Maybe some would be interested and would join in. What do you think?

are you talking about this interview with anti kpop fangirl

i think that one's a made up interview hehe. it's the only "Jei interview" i found in english on the interwebs

i dunno, i've given up on this thread. there aren't many people interested in her for some reason, and it's really unfortunate  :cry:

anyway, just to add content to the thread, here's her latest Mirror fancam from 2 weeks ago :)

Some really pretty pictures of Jei. I'll try to post in here. Cuz I won't give up. Hahaha.  :smile:

13076827_781248342011532_803592684458357

FIESTAR-Jei_1370279489_af_org.jpg

Fiestar-s-Jei-for-HIM-Magazine-March-201

fiestar.jpg

ChvlpyoUgAE7uHn.jpg

(She's starring in the MV of Zia in her comeback.)

ChaFhrmWYAA7vkJ.jpg

Who could resist this kind of loveliness? She's so pretty.  :smile:  INSIDE AND OUT. She's got a great personality too. People should know that.  :meow: 

• Like 2

Jei! Jei! Jei!....Jei!! :smile:

ChZ_8L6WUAEYObf.jpg

ChEp2_5UoAAnkDa.jpg

Cg_iVLfW0AUrN06.jpg

Cg0SnZJWYAAQIDQ.jpg

CgsbgN0W4AA9xiT.jpg

10410223_625641444214205_116194595409761

CgcYfVLWsAAOl4N.jpg

She's a totatl queen, no wonder she's #48 according to TC candler 100 most beautiful faces

• Like 2

aww it's only the three of us here lol  :rlytearpls:

i really like this pic of Jei from the latest ep of Vampire Detective :)

https://instagram.com/p/BFJh0CFR0p2/

Lol. Hahahaha.  :meow: . Let's just hope that someone would join in, see and spazz about how pretty Jei is.  :stare: She's zo pretty in that picture. Like omo.  :la:

Here are some pics again. Let's fill up this thread Jei hotness. Wooh. Fighting.  :datass:

13095786_263108650703740_552675363962024

13151546_262493347431937_179389902982177

(Her hair is brown now right? Or is my eyesight just bad? Has she always have this color of hair since their comeback? I thought she was blond. :._.:  )

ChaECIAXEAA3N0u.jpg

(She looks cool here. Like this---- :datass: )

ChaFIv-WUAAX0pz.jpg

tumblr_o6tx1jEmoY1tmzc0vo1_500.jpg

(She looks like an elf. :meow: )

Lol. Hahahaha.  :meow: . Let's just hope that someone would join in, see and spazz about how pretty Jei is.  :stare: She's zo pretty in that picture. Like omo.  :la:

(Her hair is brown now right? Or is my eyesight just bad? Has she always have this color of hair since their comeback? I thought she was blond. :._.:  )

(She looks like an elf. :meow: )

bahaha. i think her hair is still blond. like a dark blonde

she's so cute with fans

bahaha. i think her hair is still blond. like a dark blonde

she's so cute with fans

Yup. She's so nice.

Imma gonna post pics again:  :smile:

CifkwTrUYAEVpY8.jpg

(I really think her hair is kind of brown now  :) )

CiJRi2LUoAACrM2.jpg

CiJRjknUYAATVIr.jpg

tumblr_o77aanRJuU1tmzc0vo1_500.jpg

:chu:

" data-width="480">
  • Like 1

(I really think her hair is kind of brown now  :) )

you're probably right. i don't know much about hair colors really :P

she's so darn cuteeeeeeeee

oSfNGUQ.jpg

0xpjXiW.jpg

VbX9QBJ.jpg

ETA: hey we made page 2 lol

Edited by jaba
  • Like 1

ETA: hey we made page 2 lol

Hahahaha. Yay! :la:  Let's continue this thread until page 3. Lol.  :smile:

• Like 1

Hahahaha. Yay! :la:  Let's continue this thread until page 3. Lol.  :smile:

:ahmagah: 

So gorgeous 

tumblr_o76jb9Ij6D1sk2kqwo1_400.gif

hello there!

when i saw this gif set on tumblr, i couldn't stop staring. so hot. so jei...

tumblr_o76jb9Ij6D1sk2kqwo2_400.gif  tumblr_o76jb9Ij6D1sk2kqwo3_400.gif  tumblr_o76jb9Ij6D1sk2kqwo4_400.gif

:ahmagah: 

hello there!

when i saw this gif set on tumblr, i couldn't stop staring. so hot. so jei...

tumblr_o76jb9Ij6D1sk2kqwo2_400.gif  tumblr_o76jb9Ij6D1sk2kqwo3_400.gif  tumblr_o76jb9Ij6D1sk2kqwo4_400.gif

Right? She's so mesmerizing