Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Tteona Oneul Bame

✾ #Jade ✾ The Official Zhang Yixing ( 张艺兴) Thread ✾ Love You More Out Now!

tumblr_mmf4oghs4G1s9l1ybo1_500.jpg

Yixing from today

Not bad

tumblr_ml7wmeetgC1rmh9hio1_r1_500.png

Sometimes I don't get him :lol:

tumblr_mmg9bwx3tI1s6bbrro1_500.gif

tumblr_mmg9bwx3tI1s6bbrro3_r1_250.gif

:happy:

• Like 1

mavp35i5mlfd9fwk7aj6.png

So... erm... "hello" is always a good start.

hiiiii everyone! hope I'm welcome here  :)

tumblr_mkl09uv7ir1rxrwmoo1_500.gif

and hope the thread stays alive, it was kinda lonely back in h8 ^^,

Aya Dear, we were in a middle of a conversation before rudely 'interrupted'. I had no idea that the site was going to close down. I'm sorry foor 'hanging up' on you and am delighted to see you still around.

Lay. :wub:

I was expecting more from you

/ haha

mavp35i5mlfd9fwk7aj6.png

Aya Dear, we were in a middle of a conversation before rudely 'interrupted'. I had no idea that the site was going to close down. I'm sorry foor 'hanging up' on you and am delighted to see you still around.

I was expecting more from you

/ haha

Lol. I was trying not to spazz lol.
  • Like 1

tumblr_mmf2thWIaW1s6ycvmo1_400.gif

omfg

:ilove:  :ilove:

omg Xing can you please not be more adorable than you already are  :ahmagah:  :ilove:

Sometimes I don't get him :lol:

lmao Xing water you doing?  :lol:

mavp35i5mlfd9fwk7aj6.png

Psy! hiii! you're here!  :smile:

no you don't have to apologize no one knew about h8 closing really and yes I will still be here spazzing :lol: I was really waiting for you to post here tbh ever since this site opened and glad you're here now  :)

• Like 1

Dear Junior Mod, why are you putting a restrain onto yourself?

Even the most professional Senior Mods 'spazz'... professionally, of course.

tumblr_inline_ml97fnZck01qz4rgp.pngtumblr_inline_ml97fnZck01qz4rgp.png

YiXing's Weibo DP

"it’s his handwriting, and it says “xing fans, best!!!â€

http://yixingdotjpg.tumblr.com/post/47962626326/lay-finally-changed-his-weibo-dp

Let us live up to it!

Psy! hiii! you're here! :smile:

no you don't have to apologize no one knew about h8 closing really and yes I will still be here spazzing :lol: I was really waiting for you to post here tbh ever since this site opened and glad you're here now :)

Oh, so the site shut down without any warning? Had no idea. As you know I was so busy that I could go days without visiting the site.

Thank you for the warm 'welcome back' Aya. It's really nice to see you on here. I had read that Mother's Day message before and this boy is just a little too good to be true. Where I live rebellion is part of growing-up... yet, he's growing up without that, an impossible in my books.

= = =

[FAN ACCOUNT] Zhang Yixing’s perseverance

Date: 20th January 2012

Via YiXingDotJPG

Because of the transit flight this time round from Hongkong to Kuala Lumpur, the meals weren’t served on time and we couldn’t rest properly. Everyone was especially exhausted and immediately went to rest after boarding the plane. However, when I went to the toilet halfway during the flight, I bumped into Yixing wearing only a blank wifebeater and practicing dancing at the open empty space next to the toilet.

I asked him, “Yixing, why aren’t you sleeping? Quickly go to sleep.â€

He replied, “Mm, I know.â€

But even after more than half an hour, I didn’t see him come back.

I went to the toilet again and continued to ask, “is your waist injury okay?â€

He replied, “Mm.â€

“Really? You’re really fine?â€

Zhang Yixing then immediately broke into a smile, revealing his two dimples and said “Mm, I’m really fine.†He gave me an “OK†gesture with his hand while nodding, earnestly trying to tell me that he’s doing fine, don’t need to worry.

I didn’t say anything more after that and went back to my seat, because I feel that no matter what the truth is, the strength and perseverance he showed is already enough for people to believe and continue accompanying him. At that time, it was already 1am during midnight. Whether he continued practicing or not, nobody knows.

Honestly, even I myself felt extra exhausted during this trip, but Zhang Yixing was still practicing non stop on a choreography he had already done so many times, hoping that he will deliver a flawless performance every single time…

Actually, speaking of this, I remember on 1102 during the transit flight in Shanghai, when we were waiting to board the plane, Zhang Yixing pulled a staff over to his side and kept executing a move over and over again, asking “Should I do it this way so that it looks better?†something like that. Also during 0917 Newcomer Awards Ceremony, he was facing the mirror and dancing alone in the men’s toilet.

All these are only bits and pieces of what we know.

An idol like this, even if you don’t like him, you can still spare a round of applause for him after every dance he performs. Leave it for the people who likes him to dote on him, that will be good enough.

fan account is probably one of the most credible ones out there. It’s by 真一, a fan who follows EXO M around frequently and takes wonderful photos like this. There was also a photo of yixing dancing alone in the men’s toilet infront of the mirror during 0917 lol. Adding on to these, here’s a fancam of yixing (still) practicing dancing alone at KL airport. During the breaks while recording variety shows, he practiced dancing. During breaks of rehearsals, he caught the chance to practice another choreography. How can you not appreciate his efforts?

cr:_真一酱酱

translation by yixingdotjpg / @xingtu

As much as I do adore this side of him, there's always a small part of me that wants him to slow down and take it easy. That part explodes whenever he gets injured. I complain to Forums, Twitter, skies and trees. The boy is just too much at times. He lives like every second is important but important to him seems to an imbalance of work above everything.... but I suppose that is what is current environment and surrounding is all about.

Dear Junior Mod, why are you putting a restrain onto yourself?

Even the most professional Senior Mods 'spazz'... professionally, of course.

YiXing's Weibo DP

http://yixingdotjpg.tumblr.com/post/47962626326/lay-finally-changed-his-weibo-dp

Let us live up to it!

Oh, so the site shut down without any warning? Had no idea. As you know I was so busy that I could go days without visiting the site.

Thank you for the warm 'welcome back' Aya. It's really nice to see you on here. I had read that Mother's Day message before and this boy is just a little too good to be true. Where I live rebellion is part of growing-up... yet, he's growing up without that, an impossible in my books.

= = =

Via YiXingDotJPG

Because of the transit flight this time round from Hongkong to Kuala Lumpur, the meals weren’t served on time and we couldn’t rest properly. Everyone was especially exhausted and immediately went to rest after boarding the plane. However, when I went to the toilet halfway during the flight, I bumped into Yixing wearing only a blank wifebeater and practicing dancing at the open empty space next to the toilet.

He replied, “Mm.â€

Zhang Yixing then immediately broke into a smile, revealing his two dimples and said “Mm, I’m really fine.†He gave me an “OK†gesture with his hand while nodding, earnestly trying to tell me that he’s doing fine, don’t need to worry.

I didn’t say anything more after that and went back to my seat, because I feel that no matter what the truth is, the strength and perseverance he showed is already enough for people to believe and continue accompanying him. At that time, it was already 1am during midnight. Whether he continued practicing or not, nobody knows.

Honestly, even I myself felt extra exhausted during this trip, but Zhang Yixing was still practicing non stop on a choreography he had already done so many times, hoping that he will deliver a flawless performance every single time…

Actually, speaking of this, I remember on 1102 during the transit flight in Shanghai, when we were waiting to board the plane, Zhang Yixing pulled a staff over to his side and kept executing a move over and over again, asking “Should I do it this way so that it looks better?†something like that. Also during 0917 Newcomer Awards Ceremony, he was facing the mirror and dancing alone in the men’s toilet.

An idol like this, even if you don’t like him, you can still spare a round of applause for him after every dance he performs. Leave it for the people who likes him to dote on him, that will be good enough.

fan account is probably one of the most credible ones out there. It’s by 真一, a fan who follows EXO M around frequently and takes wonderful photos like this. There was also a photo of yixing dancing alone in the men’s toilet infront of the mirror during 0917 lol. Adding on to these, here’s a fancam of yixing (still) practicing dancing alone at KL airport. During the breaks while recording variety shows, he practiced dancing. During breaks of rehearsals, he caught the chance to practice another choreography. How can you not appreciate his efforts?

As much as I do adore this side of him, there's always a small part of me that wants him to slow down and take it easy. That part explodes whenever he gets injured. I complain to Forums, Twitter, skies and trees. The boy is just too much at times. He lives like every second is important but important to him seems to an imbalance of work above everything.... but I suppose that is what is current environment and surrounding is all about.

From now on I will happily and professionally spazz out on Lay.

tumblr_mjmccrCKd01rfrjhuo1_500.gif

• Like 1

From now on I will happily and professionally spazz out on Lay.

tumblr_mjmccrCKd01rfrjhuo1_500.gif

thumb-up-terminator%20pablo%20M%20R.jpg

tumblr_mmg9bwx3tI1s6bbrro3_r1_250.giftumblr_mmg9bwx3tI1s6bbrro2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mmgwazGoax1qlpdfwo1_500.gif

Magical Yixing. He's so qt.

tumblr_mm95upgGmB1s09u5no1_250.gif

• Like 1

^
cute! I like it when he's spacing out and in his own world, I think its really cute!  :lol: 

you're controlling yourself not to spazz too much?  :lol:  glad to see a mod who likes Xing, hi!  :smile:

Yeah everyone else was shocked, even the mods didn't know about it too, from what I know in Shay and Shik's tweet so they made this place for all of us. 
Hahah you're very welcome, you used to be the one who welcomed me back in the old thread  :smile:  its nice to see so many Xing-fans posting, hope we keep the thread alive. 

I so agree, he is like... perfection! :ilove: (I can't think of more accurate words to describe him cause my English is failing me atm, lol)

Via YiXingDotJPG

He replied, “Mm.â€

Xing!  :ilove: ... I understand his passion but he shouldn't overwork himself cause it worries us fans   :sad:

I saw his him with his waist injury and it hurts seeing him in that state in person  :._.:

YiXing's Weibo DP

Let us live up to it!

I hope we make him proud  :smile:

^

cute! I like it when he's spacing out and in his own world, I think its really cute!  :lol: 

you're controlling yourself not to spazz too much?  :lol:  glad to see a mod who likes Xing, hi!  :smile:

Yeah everyone else was shocked, even the mods didn't know about it too, from what I know in Shay and Shik's tweet so they made this place for all of us. 

Hahah you're very welcome, you used to be the one who welcomed me back in the old thread  :smile:  its nice to see so many Xing-fans posting, hope we keep the thread alive. 

I so agree, he is like... perfection! :ilove: (I can't think of more accurate words to describe him cause my English is failing me atm, lol)

Xing!  :ilove: ... I understand his passion but he shouldn't overwork himself cause it worries us fans   :sad:

I saw his waist hurting when he came to my country and it hurts seeing him in that state in person  :._.:

Yes I am. lol

I like him a lot lol. 

Yes I am. lol

I like him a lot lol. 

yAy more XingMi's!  :ahmagah:  hoping to see you post often!  :smile:

Topping with Diva Xing! 

___

tumblr_mmic4hvWvu1rnawcro3_500.png

tumblr_mmic4hvWvu1rnawcro5_r1_250.gif tumblr_mmic4hvWvu1rnawcro1_250.gif

tumblr_mmic4hvWvu1rnawcro2_250.gif tumblr_mmic4hvWvu1rnawcro4_250.gif

//yixing and his millions of ways to make me love hi

:lol:

• Like 1

yAy more XingMi's!  :ahmagah:  hoping to see you post often!  :smile:

Topping with Diva Xing! 

___

tumblr_mmic4hvWvu1rnawcro3_500.png

tumblr_mmic4hvWvu1rnawcro5_r1_250.gif tumblr_mmic4hvWvu1rnawcro1_250.gif

tumblr_mmic4hvWvu1rnawcro2_250.gif tumblr_mmic4hvWvu1rnawcro4_250.gif

//yixing and his millions of ways to make me love hi

:lol:

I will be sure to drop by. 

Rumor has it that...

tumblr_inline_mmjs16K8ON1qz4rgp.jpg

Xing is blonde now?  :shock: is it true? 

Is that why he's all covered up lately? I mean he usually take his jackets off showing us his glorious arms and shoulder blades in wife-beaters but in recent pics he's covered up

tumblr_inline_mmjs2ei5dv1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_mminodFeVU1rzs9sio1_500.jpg

tumblr_mminb816k21rzs9sio1_1280.jpg

mavp35i5mlfd9fwk7aj6.png

Psy <3

You're here :) Hellooo

tumblr_mmg9bwx3tI1s6bbrro3_r1_250.giftumblr_mmg9bwx3tI1s6bbrro2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mmgwazGoax1qlpdfwo1_500.gif

Magical Yixing. He's so qt.

tumblr_mm95upgGmB1s09u5no1_250.gif

He's so precious, I really just can't with him.  :stare:  :stare:  :stare:  :stare:

tumblr_mmkwbhRWbZ1rdh4buo1_500.jpg

kid Yixing :wub:

OH.MY.GAWD

tumblr_inline_mjm5ibWzTV1qz4rgp.gif

I think I should edit my post earlier and put...

"Yixing. Runining. OUR. Lives."

:har:  

I think I should edit my post earlier and put...

"Yixing. Runining. OUR. Lives."

:har:  

Yes you should  :chu:  :chu:

tumblr_mg19vrwm4l1r0bekqo1_500.gif

tumblr_mg19vrwm4l1r0bekqo2_500.gif

Airport check-noona can’t take her eyes off Lay.

cr: TRUSTLUHAN

OMFG

THAT NOONA

:omgwtf:  :omgwtf:

dont blame her though XD I would totally stare or faint or something like that

• Like 2

Yes you should  :chu:

next time I'll represent our feels well  :har:

tumblr_mg19vrwm4l1r0bekqo1_500.gif

tumblr_mg19vrwm4l1r0bekqo2_500.gif

Airport check-noona can’t take her eyes off Lay.

cr: TRUSTLUHAN

OMFG

THAT NOONA

:omgwtf:

dont blame her though XD I would totally stare or faint or something like that

who wouldn't stare if an angel is right in front of you  :stare:

my heart stopped beating for a moment and everything went into slow motion when I had eye contact with Xing  :stare:  :ilove:  :ilove:  :ilove:

I'm still wondering how I'm still alive after the concert tbh  :megusta:

next time I'll represent our feels well  :har:

who wouldn't stare if an angel is right in front of you  :stare:

my heart stopped beating for a moment and everything went into slow motion when I had eye contact with Xing  :stare:  :ilove:  :ilove:  :ilove:

I'm still wondering how I'm still alive after the concert tbh  :megusta:

You had eye contact with him?  :stare:  :stare:  :stare:

You had eye contact with him?  :stare:  :stare:  :stare:

yes during DKFC, 

I was in the SVIP mosh pit area right in front of him while he is playing his guitar and singing a song in my second language titled "Holding Hands"  :stare:  :lub:

he made eye contact to us and it felt like he was serenading us  :ilove:  :ilove:  best night ever!  :ahmagah:  :lub:

lol I should stop now, this is turning into a fanaccount  :lol:  #canthandlemyXingfeels

• Like 1

^ SPILL THE BEANS!

SPILL THEM ALL!

PARTICULAR EMPHASIS ON THE EYE-CONTACT PLEASE.

Not referring to the Mother's Day post but generally speaking, he's like too-good for reality, but I feel like that is rooted from being a child 'star'. Personally, I am more interested in the imperfect sides of YiXing... and I have yet to spot them.

I saw his him with his waist injury and it hurts seeing him in that state in person  :._.:

If I was there I would feel distraught. More so because he's the type that aims for perfection and beats himself up when things don't go right. You can tell the frustration he has whenever his injury gets to him. It's as if he's trying to prove himself to someone, but who? Fans, friends and family tell him to slow down. Yet, he doesn't.

Yes I am. lol
I like him a lot lol.

That was so deep [ ! ]
/ haha

Psy <3
You're here :) Hellooo

Hello Shen! You haven't forgotten me?

Rumor has it that...

tumblr_inline_mmjs16K8ON1qz4rgp.jpg

Xing is blonde now? :shock: is it true?

tumblr_mmmjmfA8bI1s15811o1_500.jpg
http://fyeah-xinglu.tumblr.com/image/50152112970

Stylist deserves the sack.

To be honest, I feel like all this hair-colour transformation is just way to keep us entertained, and not lose interest in EXO. If you're here for the looks then no complaints will be heard, but if you're here for the music above all things, then the tactic doesn't work. However, when things go terribly wrong - like here - you find a sudden burst of emotion that will flip every table in sight.
YiXing as a blonde is atrocious.

EDIT:

Is it ginger or blonde?

tumblr_mmmeogi54S1ri20w0o1_500.jpg

http://exo-porntastic.tumblr.com/post/50148245340/lets-just-pretend-were-not-turned-on-lets-just

That gif on the right-hand side.... I'm sorry Innocent Ones

The background music doesn't help.

^ SPILL THE BEANS!

SPILL THEM ALL!

Not referring to the Mother's Day post but generally speaking, he's like too-good for reality, but I feel like that is rooted from being a child 'star'. Personally, I am more interested in the imperfect sides of YiXing... and I have yet to spot them.

If I was there I would feel distraught. More so because he's the type that aims for perfection and beats himself up when things don't go right. You can tell the frustration he has whenever his injury gets to him. It's as if he's trying to prove himself to someone, but who? Fans, friends and family tell him to slow down. Yet, he doesn't.

That was so deep [ ! ]

/ haha

Hello Shen! You haven't forgotten me?

To be honest, I feel like all this hair-colour transformation is just way to keep us entertained, and not lose interest in EXO. If you're here for the looks then no complaints will be heard, but if you're here for the music above all things, then the tactic doesn't work. However, when things go terribly wrong - like here - you find a sudden burst of emotion that will flip every table in sight.

YiXing in blonde is atrocious.

Stop making fun of me Psy. To think I actually missed. you. lol  :happy:

^ SPILL THE BEANS!

SPILL THEM ALL!

hahaha  :lol:  hi Psy! 

I'd probably post some later when there's a chance in discussion again  :smile:

I find some of them cute already like him spacing out like a lot, total JPG mode too  :lol:

yes true, its was hard watching the rehearsal, but he did awesome during the performance especially the Two Moons with Luhan! asdfghjkl!  :ahmagah:

hahah I'm having Xing feels again  :har:

YiXing as a blonde is atrocious.

EDIT:

Is it ginger or blonde?

tumblr_mmmeogi54S1ri20w0o1_500.jpg

http://exo-porntastic.tumblr.com/post/50148245340/lets-just-pretend-were-not-turned-on-lets-just

That gif on the right-hand side.... I'm sorry Innocent Ones

The background music doesn't help.

you might be right, a lot of members had been to some hair changes too, I still don't know how to feel about it, heheh but its nice to see him again after a while  :stare:

uhm I think strawberry blonde? not sure though...

omg! the gif and bgm  :lol:

Stop making fun of me Psy. To think I actually missed. you. lol  :happy:

tumblr_mmic4hvWvu1rnawcro5_r1_250.gif

You got me right in the heart

/ haha

No, seriously now, get more involved. Tell us why and when you started like YiXing. I remember you mentioning it before but it would be a nicer way to get others on here to know you more.