Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
john

Interview [Dazed:KRN] Krystal talks about her style, her love for the 1990s, and passion for art

wow i never read one of krystal's interviews and i didnt know she was this kind of person

she completely blew me away with her answers. an idol with actual DEPTH to their personality.

she's such an arts student! XDDD so hipster lol.

i didnt expect that from her and i see her in a new light now. wow.

Edited by Anthony
  • Like 1

I knew she would love sofia coppola, and I like that she's such a hipster lol

she's cool

Soojung is wonderful, exemplary, sweet and charismatic ... Just missing drop that garbage AKA SMtowm and be happy with Sooyeon.

gret17.gif

My first impression on people is that I’m cold, so people think that I’m like that. To be honest, I didn’t even know that I looked like I was a cold person.

I totally understand what she's saying here. As a shy introvert myself, I've also been taken for being cold by other people.

I'd really like to see more of this side of Krystal. Most of her interviews is about Jessica or SM. Personally, I think she's really charming and she seems like the kind of people I can easily get along with. Love Krystal^^

• Like 1

Edited by pimo