Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
john

Interview [Dazed:KRN] Krystal talks about her style, her love for the 1990s, and passion for art

Thanks for translating this interview! I enjoyed reading it.

Edited by hannie07

It seems like Krystal is a very smart lady unlike her sister.

"One thing at a time". I hope her sister reads this and stops with her delusion that she can do everything.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 8

Great interview. I love every single word!! She even recommended The Weeknd  :rlytearpls:

She sounds so mature and grounded in herself. I really enjoyed this interview, I'm getting to know baby Jung more and she's surprising me at every turn. I could see her as an art director in the future or famous photographer with her own studio. Wishing her all the best and I really liked what she said about her ideal man being someone who respected others. 

That’s why I love this girl, she’s just so unique.

Thank you for translating this interview.

Edited by krysbian

great interview. she really suits these kinds of concepts. ahh i bet she likes The Virgin Suicides too. 

she reminds me of Jung Ryeo-won these days. 

I really hope she gets the chance to pursue her passion for art after her idol career. 

Edited by peroxide
  • Like 1

I have two stacks of floppy disks and a whole box full of cassettes.  :imstupid: I can't for the life of me remember what is on the disks but I have occasionally listened to the tapes! haha.

my walkman just broke yesterday ,there goes my 13 years old fav item :rlytearpls:

Ahh that was a nice read, she's very elaborate that's true,... I'd think Stanley Kubrick is pretty predictable coming from jsj, as well as her music suggestions those are always the ones I anticipate the most. Out of all the girls I relate to both hers and Amber's taste the most. Their interviews are so inspiring I'm such a proud stan T^T

We both have very similar personalities and our tastes are the same too, knew I was drawn to her for a reason.

I really like this interview, it made me understand and know more about Krystal and I'm liking her more and more each day. I can see that I could get along with her very well and be friends with her :)