Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
john

Interview [Dazed:KRN] Krystal talks about her style, her love for the 1990s, and passion for art

Yes. I remember for the most part everything from the 2000s, but I don’t remember anything from the 1990s in which I was born. So I always end up searching for that decade’s music, look, movies, furniture, and so on. I also have a lot of interest in the 1920s through 1980s. I’m only interested in styles from the past, so it’s becoming a problem.

:ilove: :ilove:

• Like 3

I’m only interested in styles from the past, so it’s becoming a problem.

i feel u

• Like 6

Yes. I remember for the most part everything from the 2000s, but I don’t remember anything from the 1990s in which I was born. So I always end up searching for that decade’s music, look, movies, furniture, and so on. I also have a lot of interest in the 1920s through 1980s. I’m only interested in styles from the past, so it’s becoming a problem.

:ilove: :ilove:

Soojuuuuung

Cute photos.

Edited by SHAWNee

Are you gonna start a red striped Koreans blog now?

hGHpeHb.jpg

She's so hipster she refuses to wear blue stripes!

Love her. I want to be her friend.

This interview really gives you a glimpse on the type of person she is. 

Fans are curious what kind of person Krystal wants to become. Do you think you’ll still be acting or singing when you’re 40?
I don’t know. I’m the type of person that goes with the flow, one thing at a time, so I don’t know. I myself am curious what I’m going to be doing 10, 20 years from now.

Seeing how she has a passion for the arts and culture I can see her as some sort of creative director in the future.

• Like 7

:chu:  :chu:  :chu: Krystal

Actually I've been planing myself to Italy~

And yeah I feel U

I've been listening to kpop oldies; wierd. I'm a late 1990s 

She's a really big hipster. 

My favorite answers:

The song “Shadow†from the album Pink Tape. I heard it a very long time ago when it was still a demo. As soon as I heard it, I thought it was completely my style. When it came time to prepare the album, the A&R person somehow knew I liked it and told me, “Soojung, you’re going to record that song you liked ‘Shadow’ in a couple daysâ€. I remember being really excited. I hope I can again meet a song that makes me feel that excited the first time I hear it.

Flawless taste, as expected~

Marie Antoinette. There’s no particular reason, she’s just a person I’d like to meet once. I think it might be because I saw Coppola’s Marie Antoinette.

This is one of my favorite films and literally SAME

She looks unbelievable in this shoot and she pulls off this style so authentically, I'm impressed.

• Like 3

She's always so well spoken in interviews, you can totally tell she chooses everything she says very carefully to express her thoughts at her best. Her interviews are always my favorites

• Like 15

shes a hipstaaa <3333 

and lol oddly shadow was one of the only pink tape song i dl-ed ! AHH really makes me like krystal more  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :chu:

I'm so happy :ahmagah: I love her interviews so much

I just glanced at the first picture and to me that didn't look like Krystal until I looked again... MY EYES FOOLED ME  :derp:

I enjoyed this interview! It was nice to read and I felt like I got a better understanding of her, even though she's one of the least I pay attention to in her group. But it made me like her and even curious to get to know more.

• Like 2

Thank you for translating John! 

This was a really nice read. It's nice to see Krystal discuss the things she likes and is passionate about. She seems really mature. Whenever I hear about Krystal it tends to be in her relation to her future with SM / The Jungs / f(x), and whilst that's nice, it's also nice to see her talk as an individual about her own future.

And she shares the same favorite f(x) song as me\O/. 

anybody still using floppy disk? and still have that first linkin park hybrid theory cassette?

I have two stacks of floppy disks and a whole box full of cassettes.  :imstupid: I can't for the life of me remember what is on the disks but I have occasionally listened to the tapes! haha.

• Like 2