Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
john

OH!Snap [Naver:KRN] Hyoyeon impresses K-netizens on 'Immortal Song' with her high notes and dancing

Idk why people are still shocked that SM members that aren't main vocalists can sing really well,

I mean look at Yunho, Minho, Chanyeol, Amber, hell even Kai and Heechul~ these are all "rappers" yet have beautiful voices as well.

Hyo killed it and that stage was super super fun, the audience was actually living for it which LBR is rare for Korean audiences~

• Like 12
  • Dislike 1

wow I thought she can't even carry a note but here she is slaying the stage like a true kween  :omg:

Hyosus please forgive me :rlytearpls:

Edited by EXOSUS
  • Like 1

I hope SM switches things up with SNSD. Give them songs that make the underrated members shine more instead of just the usual TTS galore. I mean TTS are my favorite members and I live hearing vocals and high notes, but I also like seeing energetic performances, and if they had more creative songs that showed the dance line more they would have much better stages. 

• Like 3

so much positivity for this performance. 

65f3ebf163e5fb701663174f08bd6905.jpg

bask in all the glory, hyo. you deserve it.

• Like 1

6. [+193,-17] It’s so good to see how different these comments about her are from the comments about her on older articles. I am so thankful that even though it’s a bit late, people are recognizing Hyoyeon’s charms. I’ve been a Hyo fan since SNSD came out ã…‹ I hope she can last a long time now without getting into any trouble. Her talent would be wasted 

I feel you ;;A;;

• Like 1

My baby is getting the attention she deserves <3 I hope we can see more and more of her this year. Pls dont disappear like last year pls :(

I hope SM switches things up with SNSD. Give them songs that make the underrated members shine more instead of just the usual TTS galore. I mean TTS are my favorite members and I live hearing vocals and high notes, but I also like seeing energetic performances, and if they had more creative songs that showed the dance line more they would have much better stages.

Omg thats what ive been saying for so much time!! Thank you

Omg thats what ive been saying for so much time!! Thank you

I mean everyone knows the dance line are much more energetic in performance than the vocal line (sans Yuri since she's been kinda slack lately). So having the vocal line always in the front is what is making SNSD performances seem so boring lately. 

You know if SM gave the dance line a lot of time to be front and center they would not let it go to waste

• Like 8

It is not Hyoyeon is not good. All people know that SNSD's main charms are synchronized choreography and perfect group's harmony. So, every members have their own vocal colors. Taeyeon = likeable voice, Jessica = high pitch voice, Tiffany = husky voice, Sunny = nasal voice, Seohyun = she has several techniques, Sooyoung = clear voice, Yuri = deep voice, Yoona = soft voice, and Hyoyeon = deep but not as deep as Yuri. All of these voices contribute to SNSD's special harmony.

Hyoyeon might not shine in SNSD because of other members that better than her. Hopefully, she can get more lines after this and even better a rumored SHY subunit.  :)

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

I mean everyone knows the dance line are much more energetic in performance than the vocal line (sans Yuri since she's been kinda slack lately). So having the vocal line always in the front is what is making SNSD performances seem so boring lately.

You know if SM gave the dance line a lot of time to be front and center they would not let it go to waste

Thats exactly what I think. Dance line are there for this. While the vocal line has to save energy to sing the dance line should be in the front to make the group look more energetic at least during the chorus but SM insists in letting the vocal line in front everytime. They should learn how to position the members better for the sake of the performance not for the sake of popularity

She did great, so glad she was given the opportunity to do this. The ending bit of the performance was the best, everyone was up and cheering, looked so fun!

Thats exactly what I think. Dance line are there for this. While the vocal line has to save energy to sing the dance line should be in the front to make the group look more energetic at least during the chorus but SM insists in letting the vocal line in front everytime. They should learn how to position the members better for the sake of the performance not for the sake of popularity

And when they let the dance line be in the front, they should tell the cameramen to focus on them and not Tiffany lol

• Like 2

Amazing Hyoyeon! I'm really happy for her, she really deserves all this positivity! 

• Like 1

Yoona shouldnt act at all

Edited by asdhyo
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 8

Yoona shouldnt act at all

and she appears in the article where exactly?  :imstupid:

• Like 9
  • Dislike 1

It's late, but I'm just glad she's finally getting recognized for her talent.