Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

[SPOILERS] Alright, So Mirrai Nikki Help with Clarification..?

Anime Manga Mirai Nikki Future Diary 未来日記 Yuno Gasai Yukiteru Amano

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 GUILD

GUILD

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,962 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:14 PM (Edited by GuiLD, 13 March 2015 - 08:18 PM.)

1. Spoiler

#2 Ponyo

Ponyo

Idol

• PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:17 PM

Gurl. I watched the anime, but no way am I reading all that.

#3 Selkie

Selkie

OH's Top Visual

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,788 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:19 PM

The opening was good, what else matters ?

#4 Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Anti-Government, Anti-Taxes, Anti-Vegetarians

• Hall OH Fame
  • 14,599 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:24 PM (Edited by Babysnatcher, 13 March 2015 - 08:25 PM.)

Since Yuno 1 moved into another dimension after becoming goddess, she restarted the game so technically she can die. She did that cause his resurrection failed (soul-less) 

And you got #11 wrong, the thing he told her in bed was that he'd rather commit double suicide than win by killing her. 

Yuno 3 opens up his dimension with mur mur 1 and 3.

#5 Seulgi's Gf

Seulgi's Gf

bun breadhyun

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,851 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:26 PM

honestly, the plot makes no fucking sense so don't put too much thought into it. it's just fun to watch.

#6 Gabriel Celeste

Gabriel Celeste

每个你

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:26 PM

I think being god doesn't make you immortal seeing deus rotting and need replacement

#7 GUILD

GUILD

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,962 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:28 PM (Edited by GuiLD, 13 March 2015 - 08:29 PM.)

Since Yuno 1 moved into another dimension after becoming goddess, she restarted the game so technically she can die. She did that cause his resurrection failed (soul-less) 

And you got #11 wrong, the thing he told her in bed was that he'd rather commit double suicide than win by killing her. 

Yuno 3 opens up his dimension with mur mur 1 and 3.

I see. Is that proven?

Yeah but he also told her that the text that silver Sherlock gave him had to have been a bunch of crap. Her eyes got bucked and then she said "what message" 

"it doesn't matter"

"i still wanna know"

*he tells her*

WAHHH HOOWWW? WHY?? EHH??? 0.0 OH MY!!! How do you know all this??

#8 Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Anti-Government, Anti-Taxes, Anti-Vegetarians

• Hall OH Fame
  • 14,599 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:32 PM

I see. Is that proven?

Yeah but he also told her that the text that silver Sherlock gave him had to have been a bunch of crap. Her eyes got bucked and then she said "what message" 

"it doesn't matter"

"i still wanna know"

*he tells her*

WAHHH HOOWWW? WHY?? EHH??? 0.0 OH MY!!! How do you know all this??

Wiki the show lol. And if the silver guy told him all of that and she knew, most likely she'd try to kill him and not Yuki. 

#9 GUILD

GUILD

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,962 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 08:38 PM (Edited by GuiLD, 13 March 2015 - 08:52 PM.)

Wiki the show lol. And if the silver guy told him all of that and she knew, most likely she'd try to kill him and not Yuki. 

She did kill him lol  :har:  Silver sherlock showed him that via texting it out on his phone and showing it to Yuki as he was effectively bleeding to death from the jugular.

Afterwards, she wanted to kill Yuki after she panicked so that she could try again and start fresh with a third iteration. She says so herself enough times. :/

EDIT:

I guess the anime creators couldn't fit the whole of the ending into the show? It was only like a good minute or so more!  :._.:

#10 Professor Ayyu Lupin

Professor Ayyu Lupin

Superstar

• Events Team
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:02 PM

your saying when the 1st yuno wins and goes back in time. to a second world. why didnt she just watch 2nd yuno and 2nd yukki compete and make sure second yukki won.

so 1st yuno and second yukki could be gods together?

cause thats what i was wondering at the end.

#11 ripiasuju

ripiasuju

Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:07 PM

its one of my favorite animes ~ it makes COMPLETE sense to someone who also likes to write stories/ be a critic ~ I was hoping this thread would be a season 2 announcement *sigh*

#12 GUILD

GUILD

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,962 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:22 PM

your saying when the 1st yuno wins and goes back in time. to a second world. why didnt she just watch 2nd yuno and 2nd yukki compete and make sure second yukki won.

Well that's one of my questions haha

#13 GUILD

GUILD

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,962 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:33 PM

I suppose it's all the same with the 3rd Yuno. I mean if Yuno1 could fall in love with and make relevant Yukki2, why not Yukki2 to Yuno 3? 

That said, it isn't the same bc Yuno1 with her memories locked is essentially at the same point with Yuki2 as Yuno2 was, so her starting over with him isn't that much of a difference as far as she is concerned. That whereas Yukki2's memories weren't locked, so him starting over with Yuno2 is technically different since to him, she actually isn't the same girl. 

I mean she is for all intents and purposes experience-wise I guess, but that isn't the same Yuno. It's almost like an android. ._.

That said, if her memories of Yuki1 weren't really all that locked away, then I guess I'm fine with the whole Yuno3/Yuki2 thing since Yuno1 actually consciously replaying with Yuki2 would have been what I was looking at the entire time.  :lol:

#14 Charmy

Charmy

Official YG Anti

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,482 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:44 PM

Well that's one of my questions haha

I think the 1st Yuno wanted Yukki (in whatever world) to lover her and not the other Yunos. The whole purpose of Yuno killing 2nd Yuno was so she could start over with Yukki, get him to fall in love with her, and live happily ever after. And in order for 1st Yuno and 2nd Yukki to rule together, 2nd Yuno would have to die anyway so yeah. And let's not forget that Yuno is crazy af and Yukki has the brain capacity of a peanut. Trying to understand any of either one of their decisions isn't healthy lol. 

As for the ending, I'm just as lost as everyone else. Seeing Akise alive and well in the 3rd world is the only reason I tolerated the ending tbh.

#15 GUILD

GUILD

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,962 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:38 PM

I think the 1st Yuno wanted Yukki (in whatever world) to lover her and not the other Yunos. The whole purpose of Yuno killing 2nd Yuno was so she could start over with Yukki, get him to fall in love with her, and live happily ever after. And in order for 1st Yuno and 2nd Yukki to rule together, 2nd Yuno would have to die anyway so yeah. And let's not forget that Yuno is crazy af and Yukki has the brain capacity of a peanut. Trying to understand any of either one of their decisions isn't healthy lol. 

As for the ending, I'm just as lost as everyone else. Seeing Akise alive and well in the 3rd world is the only reason I tolerated the ending tbh.

Well I wouldn't say Yukki's dumb lol. Not to mention he did all the planning for that offensive starting from his decision to really participate and kill (of course Yuno wrote his script so that he'd come off and sound badass/threatening/intimidating  :har: )

That's an interesting take on Yuno1's obsession though. I guess she didn't want to risk Yuki2 falling exclusivley for Yuno2.

Up, Up and Away!