- Yuno stalks Yukki etc. etc. parents suck. She unintentionally kills them etc. etc.
- Yukki's imagination gives way to the lord of space time I suppose? Maybe he only thought they were an extremely vivid figment of his imagnation? Either way, said "lord" cooperates with mayor to form a game designed to choose reality saving successor.
- Original setup is tossed due to dangerous loopholes. They keep that under wraps though.
- Yuno and Yukki are last two standing in the end. Believeing that upon becoming a goddess that she'd be able to resurrect Yukki and create a wonderful world with him, she kills him and gains the power.
- Unfortunately she discovers that it is not within he powers as goddess to bring people back from the dead.
- Determined to find a way to create a happily ever after, Yuno goes back in time to before the game started in order to play again, thus creating a second iteration in order to somehow preserve Yukki and her's romantic life. Seems that her plan was to just keep going back and playing over again and reaching that point of romantic bliss just to kill him and start all over again? Mur Mur becomes her servant, she being the new ruler and Deus being dead and all.
- Like I said, her going back in time or going back to live it again obviously creates a second iteration or second playout of reality..or just a second reality. However you wanna call it. I prefer " second iteration" or "iteration 2".
- This "iteration 2" is the one that we follow. It's the Mirai Nikki manga/anime series as we know it.
- Obviously, having traveled back in time before the game, she finds herself. "Yuno iteration 2". In order to live through the game again, she clearly has to eliminate a freaking second self as that would create a huge problem. She kills this "Yuno 2" and take her place from this point forward (SIDE NOTE: "Mur Mur original" also captures and locks away "Mur Mur 2". "Mur Mur original" also tells "Yuno original" that she has to lock some of her memories away perhaps for the sake of not creating a reality destroying paradox). So yes, Yuno "iteration original" or "iteration 1" is the only one that we've ever really known. That's the only one that "iteration 2 Yukki" (the main character Yukki as we know him) has ever known aside from the girl who he talked to about getting married when they're older during that survey. That girl was "iteration 2 Yuno" (who got killed some time later by "Yuno 1" or "yuno original" as told earlier in this point).
- Thus, "Yuno iteration 1 (main Yuno)" and "Yukki iteration 2 (main Yukki)" are the two main characters that we've been spending time with during the course of the series.
- Silver sherlock (iteration 2 obviously. Everybody in this show as we know them is iteration 2) finds this out at the end of the show and tells Yukki via phone text, but he doesn't believe him. "Yukki 2" absentmindedly tells this to "Yuno original" in a post sex cuddle of sorts. Upon hearing this, she panics and tries to kill "Yukki 2". "Mur Mur original" for some reason, (perhaps to facilitate Yuno's decision on what she needs to do in order to save her and Yukki's romantic reality, a decision that ends up being: kill "Yukki 2/main", thus taking that god successing position for her own (doesn't serve to double her own god powers, only ensure that she keeps hers by making sure no one else gets chosen) and kill Yuno3, taking her place.
- Yukki2/main saves Yuno3 since she's still Yuno and he somehow has feelings of some kind for that one too. Also she's innocent? Was that it?
- Through a series of fortunate events during Yuno1/main vs Yukki2/main, every "iteration 3" would-be future diary user's lives get put together in ways that avoid entirely the tragedies that were attributed to them in either the first or second/main iterations. This includes Yuno3 and Deus.....3..... *~*
- Yukki2/main wants Yuno1/main to kill him, thus giving her a place to live. IDG that point? What did he mean? Being alone as goddess in that clockwork home? .....Great? Though, I guess he meant, "at least she's still alive."?
- Yuno1/main kills herself instead, thus ending the game and crowning Yukki2/main the lord of time. Oh yeah, Mur Mur 2 escaped and got payback on MurMur 1/original. Perhaps she (Mur Mur1) is the chain on Yuno3's phone? what's going on there? Yuno3 seems like she's still gonna try and go after Yukki3. Result of MurMur1's influence? Idk wtf is even going on with that...Mur Mur2 is now Yukki2/main's assistant.
- I'm at a stand still with that last red and blue last points there. It looks like Yuno1/main can be goddess from "iteration 1/original" (irregardless of whether her memories were locked or not cause that was barely an issue that even lasted or effected much) while all this in the show is happening eg. while Deus can be god of "iteration 2/main". That provides the fact that there can be coexisting gods as long as they're originating from different realities. One could argue "Deus was fading and that's why." Well, by the end of the show, both Yuno1/main and Yukki2/main are gods from their own realities/iterations while Deus3 is still reigning in iteration 3. ._. I don't think that "Deus was fading" can apply here bc they were all looking fine and there were no apparent issues with him needing a successor. Not sure what mayor3 was doing with those phones at the end, but I doubt that it really had to do with Deus3's failing. Plus, Mur Mur3 said that everything was perfect.
- NOW. Seeing this all as being the case, ...wait...I've got it. Seeing that all as being the case, if Yukki2/main would have competed and won godhood without Yuno1/main having entered the competition, they could have lived out their lives as gods. Yuno as the godess of "reality/iteration 1/original". Yukki as the god of "reality/iteration 2". Deus as the god of "reality/iteration 3"
- THUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Is that the godess of iteration1/original, Yuno1/main that we see finally breaking through to his iteration2/main reality that he made a void out of? PLUSS HOW can you kill a goddess with a knife? She still was goddess right? Maybe she was just sent back into her own timeline and is just now now thousands of years later breaking into his reality. How did the other realities get closed off btw?
Help me out there with all this peeps. .~.
[SPOILERS] Alright, So Mirrai Nikki Help with Clarification..?
14 replies to this topic