Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Sainkoku Monogatari season 1 & 2

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Qiong

Qiong

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:01 PM

Love Sainkoku Monogatari...you can watch it on Chia-anime and RealityLapse guys...

Synopsis

Saiunkoku is a world of eight provinces or houses, each named after a different colour. The new Emperor, Shi Ryuuki, has gained for a reputation for being uninterested in courtly matters and for flaunting his love for men. Shuurei, although born of the important Kou family, has difficulty making ends meet. She easily accepts an invitation to be the Emperor's concubine in order to turn him into a good ruler. The mysterious Seiran, a young man who was adopted by her father, goes with her as Ryuuki's bodyguard. Entering the imperial palace revives Shuurei's dream of being a court official, and, together with the many companions she meets along the way, continues moving bravely forward while trying to fend off the Emperor's advances.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdiqfQ23KTv570KQ-F_GIimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyclUm7uc7sFlYQl7ImZX

#2 Shinee Spazzer

Shinee Spazzer

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,543 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:13 PM

somebody tell me what happened in the manga/novel please?  

The second season ending has cliffhanger tbh. I just need to know the ending. Did Shurei and Ryuki get married or not? 

#3 North and South

North and South

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,989 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:25 PM (Edited by aquaisra, 05 March 2015 - 11:26 PM.)

Yes, I love this anime! It was a bit cliche with the reverse harem elements, but I liked how it wasn't just all about the romance, it had a legitamately strong female lead.

somebody tell me what happened in the manga/novel please?

The second season ending has cliffhanger tbh. I just need to know the ending. Did Shurei and Ryuki get married or not?

No, not if I remember correctly. But in the light novels, she is revealed to marry him in an epilogue.

I preferred the cliffhanger ending tbh, one of the few instances where I did. I felt like it emphasized the fragility of their relationship and yet it's strength in enduring despite social circumstances. Also, again I remember right, she did affirm his love for him and he for her; the only cliffhanger was whether they eventually marry.

This and Full Moon Wo Sagashite are my most underrated yet absolutely amazing shoujo anime picks.

#4 Shinee Spazzer

Shinee Spazzer

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,543 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:31 PM

Yes, I love this anime! It was a bit cliche with the reverse harem elements, but I liked how it wasn't just all about the romance, it had a legitamately strong female lead. No, not if I remember correctly. But in the light novels, she is revealed to marry him in an epilogue.

I preferred the cliffhanger ending tbh, one of the few instances where I did. I felt like it emphasized the fragility of their relationship and yet it's strength in enduring despite social circumstances. Also, again I remember right, she did affirm his love for him and he for her; the only cliffhanger was whether they eventually marry.

Shurei didn't even want to be in relationship. She just too busy working and keep rejecting Ryuki.  :rlytearpls:

btw, just google it...   You guys won't like the ending.  :._.:  /sobs   

Spoiler

#5 North and South

North and South

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,989 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:55 PM

Shurei didn't even want to be in relationship. She just too busy working and keep rejecting Ryuki.  :rlytearpls:

Spoiler

Ahhhh that's right! He was the one who was constantly trying to appeal to her!

And yeah, I saw that as I was googling wiki to try and refresh my memory about the show. Sucks tbh. Id rather have a cliffhanger ending

#6 Qiong

Qiong

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:16 AM

Spoiler

i am so upset reading that...Shuurii will die :(( i think i like the ending of second season than in novel :((

Up, Up and Away!