Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Bom

Official Leo Ieiri Thread♥

tumblr_n7c2caOifW1tnauhao3_1280.jpg

• Name: Ieiri Leo (家入レオ)
  • Birthday: December 13, 1994 (age 19)
  • Birthplace: FukuokaJapan
  • Blood Type: A
  • Motto: Rin Toshite Hana Ichirin (凛ã¨ã—ã¦èŠ±ä¸€è¼ª; A Lone Flower Despite The Cold)
  • Hobbies: Guitar, movies, reading

Ieiri Leo (家入レオ) is a Japanese pop singer-songwriter. She is managed by KEN-ON and made her major debut under Victor Entertainment in 2012, with the single "Sabrina". She was discovered by producer Nishio Yoshihiko and trained at his music school in Fukuoka which already brought artists like YUIayaka andMaria.

DISCOGRAPHY

Studio Albums

• [2012.10.24] LEO
  • [2014.02.19] a boy
  • [2015.02.25] 20

Digital Albums

Singles

• [2012.02.15] Sabrina (サブリナ)
  • [2012.05.16] Shine
  • [2012.09.12] Bless You
  • [2013.05.22] Message
  • [2013.11.06] Taiyou no Megami (太陽ã®å¥³ç¥ž; Goddess of the Sun)
  • [2014.01.29] Chocolate (ãƒãƒ§ã‚³ãƒ¬ãƒ¼ãƒˆ)
  • [2014.07.30] Junjou (純情; Pure Heart)
  • Silly
  • Miss You
  • Kimi Ga Kureta Natsu

Digital Singles

Video Releases

--------------------------------------------

Anyone else a fan? This girl is PERFECTION.

Edited by Bom
  • Like 1

Yep! Didn't start liking her until the trailer for her first album came out though. She had to grow on me, I guess.  Her debut album is FLAWLESS. Still listen to it a lot.

I'm a fan ever since I stumbled upon her on Youtube. :-D

Same, like 3 or 4 days ago.

Sabrina is my favourite of her songs, she's so talented.  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

her album was awesome

more than awesome, perfection♥

Same, like 3 or 4 days ago.

Sabrina is my favourite of her songs, she's so talented.  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Mine would probably Bless You, first song I heard and it's sill my favorite. :3

omg so late, I didn't even know she released a new single. :-o  :omg: 

• Like 1

Mine would probably Bless You, first song I heard and it's sill my favorite. :3

omg so late, I didn't even know she released a new single. :-o  :omg:

Bless You is also an AMAZING song. I love walking to it. xD

Yay, Ieiri thread  :smile:

I love her voice and music so much since the first time I stumble on Bless You. Can't wait for her new digital single soon.

Yay, Ieiri thread  :smile:

I love her voice and music so much since the first time I stumble on Bless You. Can't wait for her new digital single soon.

New digital? Woop!  :lub:

Another flawless PV! Really do love this one more though!

The song is great also!  :lub:  :lub:

EXCITED! :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Edited by Bom

Leo-san will release her 2nd album on the 19th of February.

Can't wait! :ahmagah:

家入レオã®2ndアルãƒãƒ ã€Œa boyã€ã¯ï¼’月19日リリース。

ã“ã®ä»¥ä¸‹ã€ã‚¢ãƒ«ãƒãƒ ã®ãƒˆãƒ©ãƒƒã‚¯ãƒªã‚¹ãƒˆã§ã™ã€‚

CD

01. Lay it down
02. 太陽ã®å¥³ç¥ž
03. a boy
04. Too Many
05. Message
06. Time after Time
07. ãƒãƒ§ã‚³ãƒ¬ãƒ¼ãƒˆï¼ˆAlbum ver.)
08. Free
09. イジワルãªç¥žæ§˜
10. Kiss Me
11. カーニãƒãƒ«
12. 希望ã®åœ°çƒ
13. Papa&Mama
14. å›ã«å±Šã‘

åˆå›žé™å®šç›¤DVD

01. 「å›ã«å±Šã‘ã€Music Video
02. 「a boyã€Music Video
03. 「SELECTIONS of 2nd Tour~Kimi ni Todoke~ã€ï¼ˆSecond Dream / 太陽ã®å¥³ç¥ž / サブリナ / ミスター / Message / キミã ã‘)
・特典映åƒï¼šã€Œå›ã«å±Šã‘ã€Music Video(マルãƒã‚¢ãƒ³ã‚°ãƒ«ï¼‰

Has anyone listened to her new album? How is it compared to her first?

I have. I was pretty disappointed, thb. Many of the new songs are kinda bland. Most of the first half of the album sounds very same-y. The second half is better but overall I find it much weaker than the first album.

That being said, there are still 3-4 new songs on there, that are quite exquisite.

I have. I was pretty disappointed, thb. Many of the new songs are kinda bland. Most of the first half of the album sounds very same-y. The second half is better but overall I find it much weaker than the first album.

That being said, there are still 3-4 new songs on there, that are quite exquisite.

Thanks, I saw the sales werent as good as her first but I was kind of expecting that for her second album, there didn't seem to be the break out song like Sabrina or Shine.

Which songs do you think stand out most from the new album? Ive always like Chocolate since she performed it live before it was even a single but I havent heard many others.

Thanks, I saw the sales werent as good as her first but I was kind of expecting that for her second album, there didn't seem to be the break out song like Sabrina or Shine.

Which songs do you think stand out most from the new album? Ive always like Chocolate since she performed it live before it was even a single but I havent heard many others.

From the new ones (excluding singles) I really like Too Many, Free and Kibou no Chikyu. Especially Kibou is interesting because there are country instruments in it. Lay Down and Papa&Mama are decent. The rest of the new ones I find kinda boring. 

And then there's Tayou no Megami of course which was her best single in the past year, imo.

Btw, do you know that there is a different version of Chocolate on the album? The use of instruments is heavier on the album version.

Edited by Timmeon

From the new ones (excluding singles) I really like Too Many, Free and Kibou no Chikyu. Especially Kibou is interesting because there are country instruments in it. Lay Down and Papa&Mama are decent. The rest of the new ones I find kinda boring.

And then there's Tayou no Megami of course which was her best single in the past year, imo.

Btw, do you know that there is a different version of Chocolate on the album? The use of instruments is heavier on the album version.

No, I didnt know, thats another reason to check it out. I was going to buy the album when it came out but I just fell behind with a lot of jpop music recently and completely forgot about it. I'll look out for those songs you mentioned too, thanks.