Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Mandilinn

Official Namie Amuro Thread [Finally Japan&Asia Tour 2018 + Retirement (September 16th, 2018)]

Waiting for the summer album <3

Me, too. Hopefully I'll have some more info to post soon. I'll make the OP look better after I get some other threads set up.

And hello. ^^ Were you a part of Hallyu8 before? I don't recognise the name (but I mostly stayed in the J-section, so that might be why. xD)

Does anyone know when Contrail is coming out? Or if it came out already? I'm so behind in Namie news.

Jrump, on 03 May 2013 - 4:50 PM, said:

Does anyone know when Contrail is coming out? Or if it came out already? I'm so behind in Namie news.

No release date as of yet, most likely due to the fact that there won't be another single before the album. It's been released as a ringtone on Recochoku, though.

Artwork:

2013.04_cover-contrail-namie-amuro.jpg

I'm hoping Namie will have more album details in Sweet magazine, which comes out in a week.

Me, too. Hopefully I'll have some more info to post soon. I'll make the OP look better after I get some other threads set up.

And hello. ^^ Were you a part of Hallyu8 before? I don't recognise the name (but I mostly stayed in the J-section, so that might be why. xD)

Yes, I remember you are the biggest Namie fan on hallyu8 and also the op of the thread...

I don't know if you've seen me around but I was Heart-Island and never posted on the Namie thread before even though she's my jpop queen :( but I will be more active in the j-section this time :)

btw do you still have the link of the Contrail rip?

Oh thank you. Does that mean it still might be released as a single then, just after the album is out? I'm not familiar with how Namie released songs. I heard there was going to be an English version too. I hope someone puts out an English translation since I'm curious to know what the song is about.

Yes, I remember you are the biggest Namie fan on hallyu8 and also the op of the thread...

I don't know if you've seen me around but I was Heart-Island and never posted on the Namie thread before even though she's my jpop queen :( but I will be more active in the j-section this time :)

btw do you still have the link of the Contrail rip?

I remember you ^_^ I hope to see you around more~ I'll PM you the link for the clear radio rip.

Post any news or pictures, or questions you might have, too. You guys don't need to wait for me to post news. I work till late afternoon, so I don't always see stuff right away.

I remember you ^_^ I hope to see you around more~ I'll PM you the link for the clear radio rip.

Post any news or pictures, or questions you might have, too. You guys don't need to wait for me to post news. I work till late afternoon, so I don't always see stuff right away.

Awesome, I'll post as soon as I can when news are released  :lol:

that summer album..... :|

no high expectations T^T

that summer album..... :|

no high expectations T^T

If there's more of her old R&B/dance sound would you like it? TT^TT

Awesome, I'll post as soon as I can when news are released  :lol:

Great, thanks ^^

Oh thank you. Does that mean it still might be released as a single then, just after the album is out? I'm not familiar with how Namie released songs. I heard there was going to be an English version too. I hope someone puts out an English translation since I'm curious to know what the song is about.

No. Japanese artists release their singles before an album. It's rare that they'll be released after the fact. They'll still promote songs once an album is out, but it's promoted as part of the album, not a seperate single.

If there's more of her old R&B/dance sound would you like it? TT^TT

Great, thanks ^^

No. Japanese artists release their singles before an album. It's rare that they'll be released after the fact. They'll still promote songs once an album is out, but it's promoted as part of the album, not a seperate single.

yes!!!

and no engrish omg D:

i miss her TK sound sooo much

;_;

;_;

TK is now one of Ayumi's workslaves, and the material he's producing for her has not been met with much praise...do we want poor old sad old Namie to go the way of the Hamasaki?

I hope she'll slap Damage on that album, I mean no physical release for Damage, no physical release for Contrail, we want those songs on a CD release.

We already have quite some material for the album,

1. Damage
  2. Big Boys Cry
  3. Beautiful
  4. Contrail
  5. Can U Feel This Love?

There are already more songs for this album than there were songs for Past < Future, so that album is not far away (maybe that's Namie's new MO, album with many single releases (PLAY, Uncontrolled) followed by an album with only 1 single (P<F, 2013 album)) 

TK is now one of Ayumi's workslaves, and the material he's producing for her has not been met with much praise...do we want poor old sad old Namie to go the way of the Hamasaki?

I hope she'll slap Damage on that album, I mean no physical release for Damage, no physical release for Contrail, we want those songs on a CD release.

We already have quite some material for the album,

1. Damage
  2. Big Boys Cry
  3. Beautiful
  4. Contrail
  5. Can U Feel This Love?

There are already more songs for this album than there were songs for Past < Future, so that album is not far away (maybe that's Namie's new MO, album with many single releases (PLAY, Uncontrolled) followed by an album with only 1 single (P<F, 2013 album)) 

i miss his old glory days :p

i miss his old glory days :P

He left those behind in jail. Now he just works for whoever will take him, and gracious Ayu has shown mercy and let him produce songs for 2 albums

I'd rather him just perform with her on an old song at this point. I don't think Namie should go backwards after all the work she's put in.

Welcome back, by the way. ^_^

Reporting in :D

You made it \o/

yes!!!

and no engrish omg D:

;_;

Let's wait for more news to come out before we worry about anything ^^;

Phew. Done for now. Once we get some sort of promo image/font for the album, I want to do something cool with the OP. For now, here's some sales numbers from the forum downtime:

Contrail (Rankings on Chaku Uta:

4/28 - #1
4/29 - #1
4/30 - #3

Weekly Ranking (4/24~4/30) - #2

April Monthly Ranking - #13

5/1 - #3

5/2 - #4
5/3 - #4

(^ AKB went on the chart with a new song, so she dropped a bit )

Physical Rankings for last week:

DVD: #7 with 2,480 sold
Overall: 203,169 

Blu-ray dropped out of the top 10 again, so I don't have that. And I don't have my combined total since I can't access the old thread, but it's probably nearing 270,000 with Blu-ray added in.

Big Boys Cry/Beautiful: 271 sold

Overall: 31,543

i will post here more... didn't post on h8 and very rarely on 6theory

hello hello~

Contrail Ranking for 5/3 (Chaku Uta): #3

i will post here more... didn't post on h8 and very rarely on 6theory

hello hello~

Hi, neemy <3 You're just in time for the summer album. : D

Contrail Ranking for 5/3 (Chaku Uta): #3

Hi, neemy <3 You're just in time for the summer album. : D

can't wait! 

Pretty OP. Can't wait for her new album. happy.png

i love your sig :)

For those who didn't get to see it before the forum shut down, I'll re-post Namie's recent ViVi interview/photoshoot in a little bit.

Pretty OP. Can't wait for her new album. ^_^

Thanks! The picture is from the Sweet 19 Blues 20th anniversary shoot, which everyone seems to like.

http://amuro.fr.fo/index.php?/category/1451

i love your sig :)

Thanks. :ilikeitplz:

For those who didn't get to see it before the forum shut down, I'll re-post Namie's recent ViVi interview/photoshoot in a little bit.

Thanks! The picture is from the Sweet 19 Blues 20th anniversary shoot, which everyone seems to like.

http://amuro.fr.fo/index.php?/category/1451

Yeah, all those pictures are beautiful. Kinda wish some were in higher resolution though. :ohdearplz: