Photo

Questions you always wanted to ask the opposite sex.

Sex Girls Boys

• Please log in to reply
4307 replies to this topic

#4301 QueenYoung

QueenYoung

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationHiding under a rock with E-young and Zukki

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:39 AM (Edited by QueenYoung, 26 March 2017 - 09:39 AM.)

for girls:

Spoiler

Of course, well I know it is not like that everywhere but in my country they are kind of the norm. Cups are becoming trendy but I have never tried those.

#4302 briannex

briannex

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationYG Entertainment

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:45 AM (Edited by briannex, 26 March 2017 - 09:45 AM.)

Of course, well I know it is not like that everywhere but in my country they are kind of the norm. Cups are becoming trendy but I have never tried those.

In my country we use sanitary pads but isn't it very uncomfortable to stuff something up your..? 

#4303 sungjins

sungjins

Idol

• PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:54 AM

To guys: if someone sits on your lap does that always result in an erection? or does it depend on who the person is 

#4304 QueenYoung

QueenYoung

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationHiding under a rock with E-young and Zukki

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:18 AM

In my country we use sanitary pads but isn't it very uncomfortable to stuff something up your..? 

It was a bit awkward the first few times before I learned how to do it easily and how far I had to push it in. Other than that it is fine, especially the smaller sizes. It is like ripping of a band-aid, not fun but once it is done you don't think about it.

#4305 Hyuksang

Hyuksang

종인과 태일 사이

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,519 posts
  • Locationprobably the lamest location I have ever put but I love onew's voice, yes I do

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:23 PM

To guys: if someone sits on your lap does that always result in an erection? or does it depend on who the person is

it's all about how you can control your mind, if someone sits on your lap and you fill your mind with the fact that someone is sitting in, you ll get a boner, but if you try to derail your thoughts to something else you won't, but it's hard

#4306 Delincious

Delincious

♥ Sx #1 stan ♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,455 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:28 AM

it is, and awkward, at first but I find tampons much more comfortable to wear during the day. It gets actually uncomfortable if like me at the end of your periods the flow is very low so I use pads then

#4307 clovercloudz

clovercloudz

Twingo

• PipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:47 PM

for girls:

Spoiler

Spoiler

#4308 Delphina

Delphina

† High Deaconess of the Reformed Church of Taeyong †

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,044 posts
  • LocationImma let you finish, but Exo has the most Daesangs of all times. The most Daesangs of all times.

Posted Today, 12:35 AM

for girls:

Spoiler

Yes. I was brought up on the TSS scare so I didn't gather the courage to start using them until recently. But lemme tell you, I'm never looking back at pads ever. 

Spoiler

It took me three trials the 1st time lmao. And 2nd one is very very unlikely. 

Honestly, give it another chance. Pads sound like torture now to me. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sex, Girls, Boys

Up, Up and Away!