Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
VANTE

The Official Mental and Physical Health Support Thread [PLEASE READ OP]

Hey man, are you okay? Do you need someone to talk to?

Maybe (For the someone to talk to)

Edited by CelestialBona

I repress my feelings because I don't want be that person with mental problems or that sad Tumblr stereotype. I want to be like "everyone else" and normal, and neutral. I want to fit in! But faking happiness is not easy. Pretending like I don't have a set death always makes things worse and I just want to explode. I often wish that when I sleep, I don't wake up tomorrow.

But my life is in peak right now, reaching a close but not yet. I will know 100% when it is over and follow as according. I don't want people to miss me and loathe the concept of death in society. It's nothing to be sad about for me, life is hard, death is easy.

I repress my feelings because I don't want be that person with mental problems or that sad Tumblr stereotype. I want to be like "everyone else" and normal, and neutral. I want to fit in! But faking happiness is not easy. Pretending like I don't have a set death always makes things worse and I just want to explode. I often wish that when I sleep, I don't wake up tomorrow.

But my life is in peak right now, reaching a close but not yet. I will know 100% when it is over and follow as according. I don't want people to miss me and loathe the concept of death in society. It's nothing to be sad about for me, life is hard, death is easy.

do you want to talk about it with me?

I'll be there if you want, just hit me up.

do you want to talk about it with me?

I'll be there if you want, just hit me up.

I just had to vent and get that off my chest but thank you.

so I might end up in a psychiatric hospital, I've heard of young people who'd had to stay in one of these for a while but I'm completely unaware what life/routine is like there. can anyone who's had some experience with this in any way share their knowledge? I'm 100% clueless and quite scared to be completely honest

so I might end up in a psychiatric hospital, I've heard of young people who'd had to stay in one of these for a while but I'm completely unaware what life/routine is like there. can anyone who's had some experience with this in any way share their knowledge? I'm 100% clueless and quite scared to be completely honest

I don't know what happening there, but it is surely a nice place for you to stay. They will surely help you to being better, if not, tell your parents or someone who you trust that you don't feel better after going there. I hope you understand and don't be scared, okay? If you want, I can give you some points so you don't feel afraid of going there. hit me up if you want^^

i hate this emptiness...

I am so fucking depressed. I have been so fucking depressed for a long time now, I keep thinking I’m fine but then I just sink back down to rock bottom. My anxiety has gotten worse lately, too. I just feel so hopeless, don’t think I’m ever going to get better..

Edited by Nowhere Boy

hello there alliyah here i have been through a lot in my life and i know the mental hell u can go through i was raped when i was 16 and also from 2010 upto 2016 i lost my dad and my mom in those years also a few months ago i nearly died as my aorta ruptured and now i am waiting for news to see if i have colon cancer or not so with metal health is concerned i have got the t-shirt many times

If life is a journey, I want my journey to end now. I am just sick and tired of living

If life is a journey, I want my journey to end now. I am just sick and tired of living

why what is wrong tell me so i can see if i can help u

why what is wrong tell me so i can see if i can help u

Everything. But most of all, losing the girl I cherish the most

Everything. But most of all, losing the girl I cherish the most

If you want someone to pm and just rant to I dont mind

If you want someone to pm and just rant to I dont mind

I will think about it. Thank you

How do i stop being the damsel in distress... how do i stop being so helpless? Im just not strong enough to be independant. How do i handle this?

How do i stop being the damsel in distress... how do i stop being so helpless? Im just not strong enough to be independant. How do i handle this?

umm, let me help you but in pm, because I need to know why you think so, do you want to?

umm, let me help you but in pm, because I need to know why you think so, do you want to?

Sure,you pm me since idk if im answering late now

Sure,you pm me since idk if im answering late now

okay, it's okay, I'll pm you now

I wish I knew how to handle my emotions better. If I could go back to the time where I thought it was a good idea to distance my emotions from a situation completely, that rationality always came first, I'd tell myself to stop. But now I don't even remember when it started.

I'll always be the "distant and awkward" girl, friend, family member what else can I be? Whenever I do try to show emotions like anger, sadness, anxiety they look as if they've seen a ghost I don't blame them I've always masked them with indifference, annoyance, sometimes anger when it all boils over.

I'm scared if I tell someone this in real life I'll be seen as weak or overly sentimental. I'm not soft. I'm not nice and I'm not sentimental.

I am so fucking depressed. I have been so fucking depressed for a long time now, I keep thinking I’m fine but then I just sink back down to rock bottom. My anxiety has gotten worse lately, too. I just feel so hopeless, don’t think I’m ever going to get better..

Are u on medication or seeing a therapist?

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Are u on medication or seeing a therapist?

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I’m at the highest dose for my anti-depresseant and I recently started taking anti-anxiety medication. I see a psychiatrist and therapist.

My suicidal ideations are coming back

what's wrong? if you need to talk, we can PM