Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
VANTE

The Official Mental and Physical Health Support Thread [PLEASE READ OP]

I just hope that I could doing better

my ocd is the worrrrst i feel like i'm having relationship ocd right now. i worry about whether my gf is right for me all the time, whether i'm attracted to her or not, whether she's too good for me or not. it doesn't help that my meds i'm taking right has like greatly reduced my attraction so i don't feel anything when she kisses me. i feel cruel for thinking these things but then i'd feel cruel if i'm just stringing her along. i can't wait for my next therapy appointment. 

I'm so tired of my chronic disease it sucks so much. The pain is insufferable sometimes and I hate how much it constrains me and my life. Knowing it's something you will have for life and you can't get rid of it, ever, is the worse part. Even if it gets better it will never go away. I'm so tired and done, I just want it to disappear.

i heard sound,but i think that just inside my head not outside

bipolar

sociopath

im dead sure all the thing they say...i pretty much done it all....but im pretty sure im normal and i feel like ppl around me are act like this too...so...if my surrounding like this...and im just like them .then im normal just like ppl around me...right?

the reason why mental issue are something that not being focus by the ppl around me is that ,i live in a develop country where they more focus on physical issue/BIG issue more then emotional/mental issue...i think we all have it,but it just we dont focus about this problem since we have other big problem then this...which i think mental problem also should be classified as a big problem, too bad ppl in my country not consider this as major problem...hey...even counselor or psychiatrist student alot of them jobless cuz it really hard to find a job in this feel and ppl dont go to counselor or psychiatrist for health help compare to doctor......and ppl in my country have other way to cope with stress such as yoga,excersice and do spiritual and religions activities...but i too me ,they still bear alot of stress/depression and they unleash it on other

i rarely see ppl here who take drug because mental issue or eve insomnia....we take drug for heart attack,diabetes problem,gout more on physical pain problem rather then mental or feeling problem...

If you hear voices then it might be schizofrenia.

If you hear voices then it might be schizofrenia.

i always fight back that voice cuz its always tell me to do bad thig,i thought i was from satan,sometime when i at the top of the floor building the voice keep telling me to jump just die,all the pain and misery will gone away just like that...and then i start argue with that  voice ooohhh heelll no satan u want me to go to hell forever!! imstupid.pngandalways keep remind myself everrryybboody face some shit in their lifetime im no difference ...so suck it up and continue life enjoy and cherrish the little thing like.....kpop...or videogame or...anime

i always fight back that voice cuz its always tell me to do bad thig,i thought i was from satan,sometime when i at the top of the floor building the voice keep telling me to jump just die,all the pain and misery will gone away just like that...and then i start argue with that voice ooohhh heelll no satan u want me to go to hell forever!! imstupid.pngandalways keep remind myself everrryybboody face some shit in their lifetime im no difference ...so suck it up and continue life enjoy and cherrish the little thing like.....kpop...or videogame or...anime

Cant you get help from a therapist or doctor? Based on what you said, it sounds exactly like schizophrenia.

Cant you get help from a therapist or doctor? Based on what you said, it sounds exactly like schizophrenia.

aint nobody got time for that,and beside moooneeyy,do u know therapist in  my country work at mc d,that how nobody in my country care about this thing imstupid.png those theraphys jobless,only first world country have this kind problem,im pretty sure we all have this right now but life, just too hard and  survive for tomorrow is a no surety  so we start focus on surviving, that part of aspect right now... probably prevent us from killing our self....no worry ,i heavily in religious  stuff ,so  i consider that as therapy to me, that explain why i believe satan want me go to hell by suicide cuz in my religion anybody do suicide will go to hell forever ,so basically u try to escape this cruel world but u end up far more fuckup place forever n ever no escape anymore so ...heeellll nnnoooimstupid.pngi aint gonna do suicide satan!!!imstupid.png 

tw: ED & body image

i keep fluctuating from good body image to bad body image

everyone talks about weight loss being amazing, and how a big amount of healthy weight loss makes you feel better. but ever since i lost 10 kg, i keep on being scared to death of becoming fat again.

i see myself constantly over analyzing my pictures, trying to see  "what i look like in real life"

idk if someone understands what i mean lol

i feel like i never actually see what i look like to other people. 

im scared of gaining weight, of looking ugly, of others opinion on me

i feel guilty after every meal.

i dont have an ED and never had, but somehow ive always tip toed around it, just always bordering around "having an ED" and "perfectly healthy"

im just confused at this point, i dont hate myself but dont like myself either. dont think im hideous neither decent. idk.

i always fight back that voice cuz its always tell me to do bad thig,i thought i was from satan,sometime when i at the top of the floor building the voice keep telling me to jump just die,all the pain and misery will gone away just like that...and then i start argue with that  voice ooohhh heelll no satan u want me to go to hell forever!! imstupid.pngandalways keep remind myself everrryybboody face some shit in their lifetime im no difference ...so suck it up and continue life enjoy and cherrish the little thing like.....kpop...or videogame or...anime

if the voice you hear is commanding you to do things then its dangerous. hallucinations start gradually and may get worse. i suggest you get it checked at least. talking to it wont help since its just a hallucination and its not real.

if the voice you hear is commanding you to do things then its dangerous. hallucinations start gradually and may get worse. i suggest you get it checked at least. talking to it wont help since its just a hallucination and its not real.

but im talking to that voice in my mind as well...so ppl around keep saying i day dreaming alot but they didnt i think alot and also talk to that voice in my head....

If someone is available to PM can they please quote

I'm here <3

today has been so hard and i dont know what to do anymore. every day i hate myself and regret that i'm able to be here when so many others arent. i wish i had someone who loved me and i wish i was able to be sufficient enough that i didnt rely on that, i wish that i could be comfortable with myself instead of constantly wishing i were someone else, i wish. i don't know. i've been smoking so much lately because i don't want to be sober but then i binge when i'm high and it triggers my ed so bad. there's nothing i have to look forward to anymore but i'm too scared to do anything to end it

i loved jonghyun so much. i hope he's having a great birthday looking down on how much we love him. i'm not religious but i wish i were so i could think there was something for me beyond this, but it's easier to think about with someone else. i want him to know how important he is, now if he couldn't then.

i can't believe it's been almost 4 months

i'm sorry i'm not coherent right now

eta 4 months lol my dumbass can't do basic math

Edited by swimgood

the body dysmorphia is getting worse.

im starting to view myself differently hourly. 

i ate a piece of cheesecake tonight and now im crying bc ill put on weight. i do not want to be over 60 kg again. 

i need to stop looking at fancams and feeling shit about myself 

i ate a piece of cheesecake tonight and now im crying bc ill put on weight. i do not want to be over 60 kg again. 

if you want to talk personally about your problems, I'll waiting on pm.  I hope you feeling better soon

Aww hun <3 I think you should talk to someone before you hurt yourself.

But if it helps: just know you’ll be beautiful and loved no matter what you weigh.

If u still need someone <3

I'm so tired and depressed...

Gaming is the only thing in my life that makes me truly happpy. Its a way to escape reality... But sometimes depression hit me so hard that I don't even enjoy videogames anymore.

My daily routine, eat, sleep, work, games and repeat. Its an endless cycle...

Why life is so hard? I hate myself.

#depression #suicidalthoughts #angerissues #anxiety

Edited by Ninja_Potato

I'm so tired and depressed...

Gaming is the only thing in my life that makes me truly happpy. Its a way to escape reality... But sometimes depression hit me so hard that I don't even enjoy videogames anymore.

My daily routine, eat, sleep, work, games and repeat. Its an endless cycle...

Why life is so hard? I hate myself.

The never-ending rat race we call life, rinse and repeat. Over and over. I'm truly sorry for your depression. It's a b*tch. Although I'm not depressed, I am suffering from anxiety. Nothing is fun anymore, but I try to keep a smile on my face and keep on living to not hurt others. I hope you will get better.

Edited by OmegaStar
  • Like 1

Lately life had just been so draining lately. I hate waking up in the mornings, the thought of interacting with people/going through the day makes me feel exhausted, I don't enjoy things like I used to anymore, among other things. Its like I'm just going through the motions now without actually enjoying/experiencing it.

Thing is, there's nothing going on to warrant feeling like this. I should be enjoying life. I have good supportive friends, I'm employed at a job I like and I'm making good money, I have a stable home life. But... I'm just not happy. I don't know why either.

Lately life had just been so draining lately. I hate waking up in the mornings, the thought of interacting with people/going through the day makes me feel exhausted, I don't enjoy things like I used to anymore, among other things. Its like I'm just going through the motions now without actually enjoying/experiencing it.

Thing is, there's nothing going on to warrant feeling like this. I should be enjoying life. I have good supportive friends, I'm employed at a job I like and I'm making good money, I have a stable home life. But... I'm just not happy. I don't know why either.

Hmmm I feel like this a lot, mix things up. Watch a new show, or go out with friends, or pick up a hobby.

But if that doesn't work talk to someone.

Rant ahead

I make a negative post on my SNS because I'm frustrated from constantly being criticized.

Then some acquaintance decides to criticize me for being negative all the time,

and tries to phrase it so they sound caring but it's so artificial.

I just want to scream.

I have major depression, social anxiety, and pdd-nos.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I have borderline personality but I haven't been diagnosed with that.

I can't manage my emotions well and I rant/complaint frequently

and it's something I don't like about myself either but I can't control it. It hurts me to hold it in

I have no other outlet and have no one that will listen and comfort me.

So I go ham on my SNS in hopes someone will eventually not be an ass or blissfully ignorant.

But they have the gall to fucking tell me I should look at the glass half-full and all this cliche bullshit.

Get the fuck out of here. I don't want your advice.

Edited by mayve