Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
VANTE

The Official Mental and Physical Health Support Thread [PLEASE READ OP]

hello, so ive scheduled an appointment with a hypnotherapist to help me distinguish true repressed memories vs false memories in order to decide if what really happened...happened in the past...wish me luck :)

hello, so ive scheduled an appointment with a hypnotherapist to help me distinguish true repressed memories vs false memories in order to decide if what really happened...happened in the past...wish me luck :)

Good luck fam! I hope everything goes the best way possible

Good luck fam! I hope everything goes the best way possible

thank you, its really my best shot i know people have said hypnosis is not the best route to recover memories but its the only way for me to find out the truth. :)

thank you, its really my best shot i know people have said hypnosis is not the best route to recover memories but its the only way for me to find out the truth. :)

I can relate to your situation, and even if it's true hypnosis may not be the best way to recover memories, there are a few cases where it is the only way. It helped a lot in my case, and I hope it does the same for you!

• Like 1

I can relate to your situation, and even if it's true hypnosis may not be the best way to recover memories, there are a few cases where it is the only way. It helped a lot in my case, and I hope it does the same for you!

thanks..if you don't mind me asking, did you struggle with false memory vs repressed actual memory dilemma too?

thanks..if you don't mind me asking, did you struggle with false memory vs repressed actual memory dilemma too?

Yes, I did. Something happened to me but since I was really young, memory isn't always accurate. I had a breakdown at school and got this images in my mind but there were a few inconsistencies and I wasn't sure it was real, and my therapist had his doubts too so, we used the help of an hypnotherapist. In my case, it turned out to be there was a fake memory that got mixed with a real one somehow.

Your case may be different of course, but I understand the struggle and uncertainty of not knowing what's real and what isn't...

Edited by blitzkrieg bop
  • Like 1

Yes, I did. Something happened to me but since I was really young, memory isn't always accurate. I had a breakdown at school and got this images in my mind but there were a few inconsistencies and I wasn't sure it was real, and my therapist had his doubts too so, we used the help of an hypnotherapist. In my case, it turned out to be there was a real memory that got mixed with a real one somehow.

Your case may be different of course, but I understand the struggle and uncertainty of not knowing what's real and what isn't...

Bless you! you have no idea how relieved i am to have someone to relate too..

Bless you! you have no idea how relieved i am to have someone to relate too..

I feel you fam. Whatever you may want or need, I'm here so just PM me, alright?

Edited by blitzkrieg bop
  • Like 1

I really wish that I can turn back the clock to 2 months ago. Because of what I done, I lost treasures that are precious to me. I continue to smile when all I want to do is cry. It's really hard to stay strong. Some days, I just dunno what to do anymore. I lost interests in stuffs that I have passion for. Sorry, but I just need a place to let out my feeling.

Good luck, I hope you can find the answers you’re looking for!

I really wish that I can turn back the clock to 2 months ago. Because of what I done, I lost treasures that are precious to me. I continue to smile when all I want to do is cry. It's really hard to stay strong. Some days, I just dunno what to do anymore. I lost interests in stuffs that I have passion for. Sorry, but I just need a place to let out my feeling.

What have you done in the past is in the past, I'm sure all of us has done something that we regret until now. It's okay to cry sometimes, it's okay to not to be strong, so you can just let it all out smile.png You don't have to be sorry since this thread is created with that purpose. I'm sorry if I don't do any help, I hope you will get better, just take your time smile.png

• Like 1

What have you done in the past is in the past, I'm sure all of us has done something that we regret until now. It's okay to cry sometimes, it's okay to not to be strong, so you can just let it all out :) You don't have to be sorry since this thread is created with that purpose. I'm sorry if I don't do any help, I hope you will get better, just take your time :)

Thanks. It's just that I somehow are unable to cry no matter how much I want to release the emotions that is inside. The early morning and late night when I am left alone to my thoughts are the worst. :/

Thanks anyway

It's hard to live with regret, wishing we haven't done something and not being able to think about anything aside of what we lost. Eventually it will stop hurting as much as it does now though... if there aren't many, or even if there's almost anything you can truly enjoy right now to use as a motivation to keep going, try to hold onto the idea that this pain will get better. I know it does so, don't lose hope and hold in there, alright? You can go through this fam. There's only one way from here now, and that way goes up.

You can do this!

• Like 1

lack of sleep gives me mood swings but i stay late up at night anyways. i have nothing else to blame but myself LMAO

i;ve been having similar issues. for me what's been helping is cutting out coffee and trying to keep a set schedule of when i sleep. so far the results have been ehhhh but i hope it's kinda subtly doing something

good luck

How do one stay strong? Honestly, I been unable to sleep recently. Even when I sleep, the same nightmare keep gripping me every night.

I honestly feel so broken and started doing stuffs that I am against. Smoking, drinking...just to release the stress and frustration I feel.

Some days, I just wish that I will never wake up again so that I can be free from all the misery and agonies.

I try my best to stay strong in front of this girl who is really precious to me even though she does not feel the same way.

But honestly, I am losing the battle more and more to smile even in front of her now...

I was watching a movie yesterday (At Cafe 6) and I can relate to why 1 of the lead male actor ended up committing suicide too.

While I am not on that path yet, I ....

How do one stay strong? Honestly, I been unable to sleep recently. Even when I sleep, the same nightmare keep gripping me every night.

I honestly feel so broken and started doing stuffs that I am against. Smoking, drinking...just to release the stress and frustration I feel.

Some days, I just wish that I will never wake up again so that I can be free from all the misery and agonies.

I try my best to stay strong in front of this girl who is really precious to me even though she does not feel the same way.

But honestly, I am losing the battle more and more to smile even in front of her now...

I was watching a movie yesterday (At Cafe 6) and I can relate to why 1 of the lead male actor ended up committing suicide too.

Man... trust me, I know how hard it is. I've always had lots of problems but not too long ago I got my heart broken. I don't even have all the pieces to pick it up so everything around me seemed to become even worse. Worst part is that I ended up acting in a way I've always been against and did many stupid things, a suicide attempt included. It feels like the best way to stop dealing with so much pain and problems but please, trust me when I tell you, it's not the answer.

You can PM if you want or I can do it if you want me to. You can decided not to and that's fine too, as long as you try to calm down a little. It will become more bearable with time, no lies.

We're same about this.

I started living this way when I was younger, about 6 years ago I think.

I almost committing suicide and almost success to do that, but something happened with me, and I was crying out loud.

The thing that I want you to know is, suicide is surely not the answer, dear.

I hope you feeling better soon, and you can pm me if you want, or the user above me will surely help you too, I'm sure.

Cheer up.

Man... trust me, I know how hard it is. I've always had lots of problems but not too long ago I got my heart broken. I don't even have all the pieces to pick it up so everything around me seemed to become even worse. Worst part is that I ended up acting in a way I've always been against and did many stupid things, a suicide attempt included. It feels like the best way to stop dealing with so much pain and problems but please, trust me when I tell you, it's not the answer.

You can PM if you want or I can do it if you want me to. You can decided not to and that's fine too, as long as you try to calm down a little. It will become more bearable with time, no lies.

I will think about Pming you but maybe not now. Maybe in a few days..

I will think about Pming you but maybe not now. Maybe in a few days..

You can do it whenever you want, my PM will always be open for you fam. Take care please! 

I told my mom I wanted to kill myself and that I was miserable and losing my mind. All she did was play the victim card and make it about herself. I just really don’t know what to do anymore, I really don’t. It’s like no one in the damn world cares.

Edited by ashjung

I told my mom I wanted to kill myself and that I was miserable and losing my mind. All she did was play the victim card and make it about herself. I just really don’t know what to do anymore, I really don’t. It’s like no one in the damn world cares.

hey there, ashjung.

how is your condition right now?

Awful

Hope you feel better, I'm here if you want to talk.

Need to rant, you can just ignore

I've been finding it really hard to shake off these negative and sad thoughts lately. Guess it doesn't help that I've been struck down with an illness for a week or so and spent so much time just lying around over-thinking random stuff. Usually these "down days" don't seem that bad, and I'm able to pick myself up temporarily, but I've been stuck like this for a couple of weeks now and it doesn't seem to getting any better. I just feel done with everything, my job, my friends, just life in general. It's not quite getting to those awful days a few years back when I was literally bottom of the barrel and did some crazy shit, but all I want is to just feel happy again and I don't know how to get back there.