Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
VANTE

The Official Mental and Physical Health Support Thread [PLEASE READ OP]

Should i keep doing the thing that i want to do but it's making me tired and down af ? Because i'm doing bad. It's ruining my mental health, i'm just really tired,stress, i feel like i have no strenght to do anything and then i end up can't do anything to improve. I just keep thinking about it. Should i continue or give up because this is an important decisions, it may change my future. I told my parents about this, they told me to keep going but it make me very tiring. I want to disappear

Edited by Yuki Michiyo

I have heard things like "you can't do anything", "no one will notice you", "you're eccentric" or told "no you have to do this or that"...since i was a kid. I didn't care about it at that time. But it has affected me from day to day. Now i'm struggling.

i'll write somethings here because i'm in bad mood again. I'm a failure, i hate myself, a total mess. What am i living for ? Who am i living for ? I just want to end myself right now but i have to stay alive atleast for now. living for nothing make me tired, i'm just not made for this world

Edited by Yuki Michiyo

Sign in to follow this