Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
zao

♪♬ Official Sonamoo/Uni.T EUIJIN Thread on OneHallyu!

16 members have voted

1. 1. Isn't she cool?

• Yes ikr? She's such a solid member!
    • I dont know much about her, but I hope to soon!
  2. 2. Isn't she funny?

• Yes, ikr? I think it's great!
    • I havent seen much, but I hope to soon!
  3. 3. Isn't she so charming and witty?

• Yes, ikr? It's so fun to watch.
    • I'm not sure, but I hope to be soon!
  4. 4. Isn't she hot?

• Yes, ikr? So sweat-worthy.
    • I haven't seen much of her, but I hope to soon!
  5. 5. Isn't she cute?

• Yes, ikr? So adorable.
    • I wouldnt know, but I hope to soon!

XGpEewP.pngOP is a work in progress

tumblr_mz4nnf45Hz1sg5blro1_250.gif

~

Edited by syzao nyan ♥ yves
  • Like 1

Nice but one small piece of info is wrong, she's not a lead vocalist....??

Edited by MoriyaGXP

Nice but one small piece of info is wrong, she's not a lead vocalist....??

Indeed, she's just a vocal. Lead vocalist is Minjae. 

I'm pretty sure she's a lead vocal even if just by what's evident. Also, Minjae's a confirmed main vocal. :S I'm always a bit confused as when people don't put her down as so.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure she's a lead vocal even if just by what's evident. Also, Minjae's a confirmed main vocal. :S I'm always a bit confused as when people don't put her down as so.

I know she salys vocal too that's just how talented they all are

But so far the original source says High.D main vocal, Minjae lead vocal (even tho she introduces her self as a main, because High.D introduces herself as Higher than alps vocal, probably) and Euijin as main dancer and vocal (and that's how she introduces herself) 

You can add her role in the group is Step Mother (as she like to nag about thing.)

I know she salys vocal too that's just how talented they all are

But so far the original source says High.D main vocal, Minjae lead vocal (even tho she introduces her self as a main, because High.D introduces herself as Higher than alps vocal, probably) and Euijin as main dancer and vocal (and that's how she introduces herself) 

That's for almost all groups, though. Jungkook, Sunny, Tiffany, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Onew, Jimin, Yuna (I'm just naming random idols with significant vocal positions both main and lead) Minah, Sojin, Youngjae..they all introduce themselves as plain "Vocal" and maybe one other thing. Sure, sometimes peeps say "main vocal" from time to time but now that I think about it there's generally no voiced distinction among the vocal lines. Specifically though, High.D introduces herself as the "Higher Than Alps Main Vocal" while Minjae introduces herself as the Sweet Vocals Main Vocal" ...which only sells the idea more to me haha. Are you allowed to just improvise your own positions like that? =p.gif Appreciate the care and consideration!

SIDE NOTE: Btw could you link me to the original source?

You can add her role in the group is Step Mother (as she like to nag about thing.)

Will do I suppose :imstupid:

Edited by GuiLD

That's for almost all groups, though. Jungkook, Sunny, Tiffany, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Onew, Jimin, Yuna (I'm just naming random idols with significant vocal positions both main and lead) Minah, Sojin, Youngjae..they all introduce themselves as plain "Vocal" and maybe one other thing. Sure, sometimes peeps say "main vocal" from time to time but now that I think about it there's generally no voiced distinction among the vocal lines. Specifically though, High.D introduces herself as the "Higher Than Alps Main Vocal" while Minjae introduces herself as the Sweet Vocals Main Vocal" ...which only sells the idea more to me haha. Are you allowed to just improvise your own positions like that? =p.gif Appreciate the care and consideration!

SIDE NOTE: Btw could you link me to the original source?

Will do I suppose :imstupid:

You can see it on the official thread of sonamoo xD but yeah I know. And the original one are 

7cCgtF8.png

• Like 1

You can see it on the official thread of sonamoo xD but yeah I know. And the original one are 

7cCgtF8.png

Ah..if only I could read that :imstupid:

no one updates anymore? :(

I've been so caught up with the awards season that I honstly forgot about any other threads that I OP'd to be honest. It seems as though not many artist threads are extremely active when I look at it though. The other member threads for SONAMOO seem to be the same way. It seems to really just depend on the visitiors. For example, some of the members of SNSD are much more popular than Sunny even here on OH!, but her thread is worlds ahead of theirs.

Aside from those particular cases though, i'm not sure. It would be nice if we had multiple people contributing I suppose. I don't always have the most time unfortunatley. Whenever I am on OneHallyu! and not doing something else, I usually forget..

Euijin is my favorite member thoughand I'd love to see this thread flourish.

I'm not sure exactly whether I should just continue with news from current and continue from there or try to post everyting from the beggining though.