Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
UMJI MOODS

Official Oh My Girl Thread | NONSTOP! | Found You, Miracles!

SURPRISE BINNIE! :blush:

OOOOOHH MY! Wow didnt expect this!

#3 on The Show.

SURPRISE BINNIE!   :blush: 

o wow

Nice to see that they atleast got nominated. ^^

@sorbet look

--

it took me a second to wonder why binnie looks different is bc she's bangless. @WM #bringbackbanglessbinnie2k16

her cupid hair remains my fave style so far and she would look great if she was bangless + longer hair like in the above vid.

also funny how she danced to aoa bc a while back and me and another user were talking about how she sometimes reminds us of yuna.

--

sad the girls didnt win but this just shows that we have a fighting chance to! next time....

At least Oh My Girl got nominated, I'm really glad!!

Anyways IDK whether I'm late or not but...

JgbcBsx.jpg

• Like 3

I'm turning myself as a Miracle too! Oooh I love the fandom name. ^.^ Hi everyone! I'm joining bc I like their songs since Cupid. Please take care of me lol.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

• Like 2

great to see them in front for the first time! 

though i think miracles are still a small group seeing that april can get close to the views of the shinee member; while we were way off. i guess we do need more devoted miracles if we hope to one day win one of these.

SURPRISE BINNIE!  :blush: 

:shock:  :shock:

oh my god binnie slayyyy

It would appear that we need to recruit some rich Chinese fans if we want to win on the show.

I was just happy to see them at the front for once!

I'm turning myself as a Miracle too! Oooh I love the fandom name. ^.^ Hi everyone! I'm joining bc I like their songs since Cupid. Please take care of me lol.

Welcome! :)

Hi!! Welcome. Have you chose a bias yet? Edited by Nerys

Hi and welcome here! :)

great to see them in front for the first time! 

though i think miracles are still a small group seeing that april can get close to the views of the shinee member; while we were way off. i guess we do need more devoted miracles if we hope to one day win one of these.

I think it's more to do with the fact that people can buy votes on the show.

We did pretty well in the Korean voting section and the digital + sms sections, just lacked in the Chinese portion.

Welcome aboard :) 

At least Oh My Girl got nominated, I'm really glad!!

Anyways IDK whether I'm late or not but...

JgbcBsx.jpg

is this the one u purchased? what is the size of the shirt? is it like small medium or large... (dunno system of singapore) i just made an estimate of size from what they provided on the site and it was too small for me. but i wanna know how small.

hey there, welcome! :D

is this the one u purchased? what is the size of the shirt? is it like small medium or large... (dunno system of singapore) i just made an estimate of size from what they provided on the site and it was too small for me. but i wanna know how small.

Yup I purchased it. IDK what's the size but it actually fits me with some space (I usually wear L/XL if I'm not wrong)

Edited by speedthief

Hi!! Welcome. Have you chose a bias yet?

Thanks! Yasss it's between Hyojung and Seunghee bc I'm a vocal biased lol. I love their recent songs B612 and One Step, Two Steps! It's sweet and refreshing, u know. I love those kinds of tunes. [emoji7]

Yup I purchased it. IDK what's the size but it actually fits me with some space (I usually wear L/XL if I'm not wrong)

does your country's clothing size system follow any country like uk or china or japan?

is polaroid set good =D?

not sure what these are (probably photocard qcode scans?)

Edited by StarShapedGummy