Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
moon&star

The Official KaiSoo Thread �♥� // made for each other

Happy love, happy happiness, happy Kaisoo day everyone~ ðŸ§â¤ðŸ»

It's been 8 years, and they have been through a lot too, yet they still going strong and teaching us how love looks like.

I wish them the happiness and love both of them deserve. I hope they will keep going strong because what they have is so beautiful and special. May this year be their year as well as the rest of their lives â¤

DiYXm8DVQAAxHa5.jpg

Here is a very cute video for kaisoo moments during 2018. May 2019 be even more full of their sweet honey-like moments 🥰

• Like 1

Happy birthday my very wise, kind, talented and handsome Jongin ~ â¤
Thank you for existing!. You are always a great inspiration and happiness for me. May all your days be full of sweetness, happiness and love ⚘

37643040572_27f594b4b9_b.jpg

Imagine being this desperately salty about a "delulu" ship? Unless you actually deep down your heart, you know it's true but you can't accept it

You can deny it all you want, but kaisoo will still be there proving it's true ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love 1

is some people has no reading comprehension? This clearly a kaisoo thread and if u are so right abt being sane, then don't came out here to lash out everytime kai relationship got on news. Go to other thread. Some other kai ship is exist too. Also there are rant thread for a reason. Your insecurity is showing.

Edited by 후추
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Such a beautiful way to end 2019!! 

I missed kyungsoo sooooo much it, was amazing seeing him again 😭 Jongin was very happy too. Both of them were literally glowing 🌟

It was tough year for kaisoo hope 2020 will be kind to them both

Happy new year everyone! Let's be happy and healthy ✨ hope 2020 will be a great year for everyone and for our lovely Kaisoo ❤

• Like 1

Jongin can always find a way to talk about his love for kyungsoo. He is the type of guys who always expresses his love and affection to his boyfriend :ilove: ❤