Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chesskid1<3

CF T-ARA x 2PM new models for chinese clothing brand 潮��线

nA9PHNw.png

YyMwm3R.png

nPTQsYO.png

F4Vnz8P.png

individidual member shots here~

http://www.celucasn.com/products_xx.html

http://www.celucasn.com/products_ss.html

http://www.celucasn.com/products_ssyy.html

i already read 2pm fans bashing t-ara and saying 2pm shouldnt do same CF as them, but i will be the bigger person

i already read 2pm fans bashing t-ara and saying 2pm shouldnt do same CF as them, but i will be the bigger person

Are you trying to start a fanwar?  

I like the second set of clothes for T-ara, but the first ones are just ...............

Mixed feelings about both sets of 2pm as well

Are you trying to start a fanwar?  

nope usually i'll get in a fight with them on twitter but im just gonna ignore them, i love 2pm and t-ara

I like the second set of clothes for T-ara, but the first ones are just ...............

Mixed feelings about both sets of 2pm as well

yeah, the clothes are kinda meh, so much photoshop and i heard some 2pm fans complaining the brand isnt famous enough for them b/c they get alot of endorsements. they got enough money to hire them so that's good enough for me. get paid!

nope usually i'll get in a fight with them on twitter but im just gonna ignore them, i love 2pm and t-ara

And some 2PM and T-ara members are close with each other, so you'd think fans wouldn't be like that >.<

Some of the 2PM members look a little questionable, but the T-ara members are looking so pretty.

And some 2PM and T-ara members are close with each other, so you'd think fans wouldn't be like that >.<

Some of the 2PM members look a little questionable, but the T-ara members are looking so pretty.

agreed

about what i said earlier about some fans complaining they never heard of the clothing brand..

the brand is worth $700 million++ in july 2013, that's pretty big lol

http://www.forbes.com/companies/dongguan-souyute-fashion/

The Company distributes its apparels under the brand name of CELUCASN, including Lady series, Fashion series and Campus series.

Just ignored those immature fans

2PM & T-ARA will forever be friends (besides it wasn't the first CF they had together)

yay  :ahmagah:

I have a soft spot for Hyomin and Eunjung.. them being friends with 2PM is a plus

They make the clothes look good somehow

Just get that money, anything else is just whatever LOL.

And yeah, the clothes are......

Taecyeon looks good (but I'm not 100% sure about the pants)

agreed

about what i said earlier about some fans complaining they never heard of the clothing brand..

the brand is worth $700 million++ in july 2013, that's pretty big lol

http://www.forbes.com/companies/dongguan-souyute-fashion/

It is mostly C hottest complaining because the clothes quality is shit and they don't want to buy that.

I'm sitting here looking at those clothes and thinking "well, it looks good, I'd wear it"

then I scroll down and everyone is talking shit about it....     :cry: I have no fashion sense???

why is Khun with the same clothes in both photos?

The models are perfect, but the style of the clothes...  :wut:

I'm sitting here looking at those clothes and thinking "well, it looks good, I'd wear it"

then I scroll down and everyone is talking shit about it....     :cry: I have no fashion sense???

Some of T-ara's clothes are quite nice and I won't mind wearing them too. But most of the guys clothes are questionable at best hahahahahaha! Don't worry, it's not about fashion sense hahahaha!

Some of T-ara's clothes are quite nice and I won't mind wearing them too. But most of the guys clothes are questionable at best hahahahahaha! Don't worry, it's not about fashion sense hahahaha!

yeah....... I was talking about the guys clothes though xD