Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

munyuna

Ga-in to release a new solo album after BEG's promotions

[iNTERVIEW] Ga In to release another solo album after BEG's comeback: 

[Note: This was an interview included in this month's edition of Vogue magazine.]

Q. What's your schedule these days?

A. I'm currently recording for BEG's album. At the same time, I'm also in the planning stages for the release of my solo album after BEG's comeback.

http://twitpic.com/d4c6qr

cr. ë©‹ìžˆëŠ”ì–¸ë‹ˆë“¤ì§œì‘ @ BG Daum Cafe

trans. snjeung

http://cafe.daum.net/Browneyedgirls/KnX/113939

Cr.: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rlhmo3

793347363.jpg?1374631789

Queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

I like her releases but i wish there would be equal releases among the members....I really need another Narsha comeback..

Wasn't expecting to see Ga-In make her comeback so soon after Brown Eyed Girls made their return. Would've preferred to have seen Narsha make a comeback instead because we've gotten quite a bit of material from Ga-In over the last few years but it's nice to see her make comebacks much more frequently especially outside of Brown Eyed Girls. It'll hopefully be something along the lines of Step 2/4 or Talk About S because I wasn't too keen on Romantic Spring.

Very exciting, I would prefer to see Narsha out of bias or Miryo out of intrigue but I've liked Gain's releases.

This is my exact feelings....Im Miryo & Narsha Bias....but im excited for Gain's solo

Wasn't expecting to see Ga-In make her comeback so soon after Brown Eyed Girls made their return. Would've preferred to have seen Narsha make a comeback instead because we've gotten quite a bit of material from Ga-In over the last few years but it's nice to see her make comebacks much more frequently especially outside of Brown Eyed Girls. It'll hopefully be something along the lines of Step 2/4 or Talk About S because I wasn't too keen on Romantic Spring.

Ditto, I'd rather have seen Narsha as well.

Not that I'm adverse to another Ga-in release. She hasn't done anything solo that I haven't enjoyed.

FRIENDLY REMINDER: Ga-in's solo releases are under LOEN while the rest of BEG are under Nega. Think about it before saying "more equality between solo releases" because Ga-in's only schedule that inteferes in her solo stuff is BEG.

More good news.

But all of them should release solo albums, so we can see their different styles.

Can't say I'm excited, would prefer any other member to release something. But I'm kinda hoping to get  teasers to other songs from her album, just like the ones released during the 'Bloom' comeback.

Cool.  Even though I'm like others and would've liked to hear that one of the other ladies were coming out with an album, I'm still very much interested in what Ga In will bring to the table.