OneHallyu

OneKyungsoo - EXO D.O. Official Thread

JoJo29

Just saw the pic wholly. ...

He's wearing a watch!!!!!!

OMG!!!! I think it's a great opportunity for us, Kyungsoo stans to see another side of Kyungsoo tho it's just fictional, not just all blacks, trendy and maybe there's something more? :happy:

So much passion and he's so into it!!!! :rlytearpls:

Goodnight.

Ye, he is. Even if we don't understand what the song's message, but by his expression while performing and all the gestures he makes, I think we get what it says :)

lol looks like some poster from kolon sport, so young and fresh

he'll do well i believe :chu:

Yes, I had the same thought too when saw it earlier ;)

Edited by TheGuidance

tumblr_n70zwlqfKo1rl8ttqo1_500.gif

Do you think Kyungsoo would succeed in solo  ? 

tumblr_mrzm2g9Qdd1rmse9do6_r1_250.gif

P.S : If someone want a specific question for a next day, please send me a PM.

previous question

As much as I absolutely adore Do Kyungsoo, I don't think he's ready for a solo debut. No matter how good the song is, I think a big part will always be promoting oneself as an artist/idol. In order to be known to the public, he'll have to learn how to stand out during variety shows or be outgoing with fans. 

Being part of a drama is a big step towards this so I'm excited not only for July 23 but Kyungsoo's future!

I tried to backtrack,,,but,,,,

BsEOHcOCEAAK9BQ.jpg

Kyungsoo as Hang Gangwoo for It's OK It's Love Image!!!!!!

Anyone can open this??? http://t.co/lKBsJ0ny1x

Kyungsoo's preference of wearing monochrome colours has made me so thankful for the orange at the bottom of his shirt and the yellow watch!  :rlytearpls:

HE LOOKS SO YOUTHFUL LIKE EVERYONE IS SAYING BUT THE BIGGEST PART IS HE LOOKS HAPPY! 

Though his character will have a sad story judging from his character outline I'm glad that it doesn't mean he'll spend the entire time looking at the ground with a poker face! 

Just saw the pic wholly. ...

He's wearing a watch!!!!!!

OMG!!!! I think it's a great opportunity for us, Kyungsoo stans to see another side of Kyungsoo tho it's just fictional, not just all blacks, trendy and maybe there's something more? :happy:

Ye, he is. Even if we don't understand what the song's message, but by his expression while performing and all the gestures he makes, I think we get what it says :)

Yes, I had the same thought too when saw it earlier ;)

I love it when he does that. He always in a groove when he's singing. those hands gesture and emotion expressions.  :chu:

I love it when he does that. He always in a groove when he's singing. those hands gesture and emotion expressions. :chu:

From the fancams of TLP, when it's time for the songs with less choreo, he still being so attractive. I even say : "This kid really likes performing!"

And w/e he dies just makes him more adorable :smile:

So quirky!!!!

I should post Baby Don't Cry. ..

As much as I absolutely adore Do Kyungsoo, I don't think he's ready for a solo debut. No matter how good the song is, I think a big part will always be promoting oneself as an artist/idol. In order to be known to the public, he'll have to learn how to stand out during variety shows or be outgoing with fans.

Being part of a drama is a big step towards this so I'm excited not only for July 23 but Kyungsoo's future!

Kyungsoo's preference of wearing monochrome colours has made me so thankful for the orange at the bottom of his shirt and the yellow watch! :rlytearpls:

HE LOOKS SO YOUTHFUL LIKE EVERYONE IS SAYING BUT THE BIGGEST PART IS HE LOOKS HAPPY!

Though his character will have a sad story judging from his character outline I'm glad that it doesn't mean he'll spend the entire time looking at the ground with a poker face!

I'm so thankful too...

And his character seems really challenging for a beginner. Anticipating his acting more.

#공효진

오늘부터 '너í¬ìœ„'ê°€ ë나고 '괜찮아 사랑ì´ì•¼' ì˜ˆê³ íŽ¸ì´ ë°”ë¡œ 공개ë©ë‹ˆë‹¤! ë“œë¼ë§ˆê°€ ë날때까지 ë난게 아니니 긴장타고 기다리세요! 몇시간 안남았다 :) 물론 ì „ ì´ë¯¸ 예고편 봤지롱

올 ì—¬ë¦„ì€ '괜찮아 사랑ì´ì•¼'와 함께 :) ì”난다~

Management SOOP

The teaser of 괜찮아 사랑ì´ì•¼ will be released today after "You're Surrounded" ends.

Really hope Kyungsoo will be featuring on it altho jusg 2 seconds... pls...

Edited by TheGuidance

According to asianwiki:

Filming for the series began in early May, 2014. The first scene filmed took place in Bundang, South Korea. The scene involved

Jang Jae-Yeol (Zo In-Sung) going to see his girlfriend who betrayed him. He expects to hear an explanation from her, but he hears an unexpected truth instead.

Also I was able to load the website. It seems like Gong Hyo Jin, Jo In Sung, Kwangsoo, and Song Dong Il are going to be living in the same complex or house.

Google translate wasn't much help for the character profiles... 

According to asianwiki:

Filming for the series began in early May, 2014. The first scene filmed took place in Bundang, South Korea. The scene involved

Jang Jae-Yeol (Zo In-Sung) going to see his girlfriend who betrayed him. He expects to hear an explanation from her, but he hears an unexpected truth instead.

Also I was able to load the website. It seems like Gong Hyo Jin, Jo In Sung, Kwangsoo, and Song Dong Il are going to be living in the same complex or house.

Google translate wasn't much help for the character profiles...

I had no patience for the website. It was loaded, but the layout is like mobile version :(

The synopsis on the spoiler I guess is a part from "JIS's misfortune past" before become the best-seller novelist.

Yes, the filming actually began on April, but due the Sewol tragedy, it was pushed back. Then the filming in Okinawa was done with a little changing script coz of Gong Hyojin's injury. Later, Gong Hyojin also needed knee ligament surgery.....

Plagiarism, ,,, this drama had enough already. Not mentioned before, the production hard to find sponsors for the drama...

Really hope it'll doing very well.

Kyungsoo wearing watch VERSACE, style SGV04-0013, Price 328,000 won.

[Fa]cr.naver blog

5626b2ebgw1ei6gw3maypj20mu0k7jtj.jpg

Edited by TheGuidance

Do you think Kyungsoo would succeed in solo  ? 

this is hard to guess, after all for succeeding you need a little luck too..

amongst a lot of idols who go solo, only several can be labelled as successful (yoseob)

so for kyungsoo to go solo and succeed, i expect SM to give him good songs and loooooots of promotions >///////////<

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Shut up!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can't ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

Ghis is really good to be true ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

Edited by TheGuidance

I can't ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

Ghis is really good to be true ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

I can't control my flailing!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_m09yo8fx2D1r3d55uo1_500.gif

HELLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

c04472a1jw1ei6nxacbfdj20dw09rwgg.jpg

OH MY GAD :ahmagah:

he being on every poster with the 4 main cast proves that his role is not minor at all  :rlytearpls:

why i feel like his smile a little bit scary? maybe i was affected by the character description, u know someone who always stalk JIS  :happy: 

• Like 1

OH MY GAD :ahmagah:

he being on every poster with the 4 main cast proves that his role is not minor at all 

why i feel like his smile a little bit scary? maybe i was affected by the character description, u know someone who always stalk JIS   

His name is 5th after the four main cast..  :chu:

ROLF... I can't wait for stalker Kyungsoo.  :har:

I can't multi quote since I'm on mobile now... but,, I still can't believe it.

Regina needs to add this to the OP!

And this one too!

270D0B3A53BCC4FB032C07

Btw, now I'm bactracking my post contents pic & fan art about Kyungsoo's role, but after 20 pages still not find it :(

This thread is really crazy, WOW!!!!

HELLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

c04472a1jw1ei6nxacbfdj20dw09rwgg.jpg

I can't multi quote since I'm on mobile now... but,, I still can't believe it.

Regina needs to add this to the OP!

And this one too!

270D0B3A53BCC4FB032C07

Btw, now I'm bactracking my post contents pic & fan art about Kyungsoo's role, but after 20 pages still not find it :(

This thread is really crazy, WOW!!!!

Even though the 2nd one is fan made I'm still freaking out.

And I just realised there is another chance for Kyungsoo & Kim Soo Hyun to interact at the Lotte Family concert, as well as him and GD at the AIG concert  :rlytearpls:

fangirls-freakout.gif

And I just realised there is another chance for Kyungsoo & Kim Soo Hyun to interact at the Lotte Family concert, as well as him and GD at the AIG concert :rlytearpls:

fangirls-freakout.gif

I was so sleepy coz keep refreshing weibo, twitter & OH, but nothing interesting. .

Thanks to ur gif for waking me up :lol:

Yeah, maybe...? But, will KSH & DXO will go in the same day?

And I just realised there is another chance for Kyungsoo & Kim Soo Hyun to interact at the Lotte Family concert, as well as him and GD at the AIG concert  :rlytearpls:

Every Kyungsoo stans right now..

I_Need_A_Moment..gif

Hopefully Kyungsoo will interact with them!! *prayer circle