Photo

Sunny's on Roommate Ep 17 make 4 articles + Sunny states she has dated a celebrity

sunny lee soonkyu snsd girls generation roommate

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 Michelle41

Michelle41

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:14 AM

What I know so far about the girls talk (I dont know what happened between her and Shoo's husband) is that she said she dated a celebrity and also told a story about an exboyfriend (?) Anyway, It seems that the first 30 mins of the episode were enough for her to appear in 4 korean articles:

Tv Daily

Segye

Osen

Xportsnews

I wonder which celebrity did she date hahahaa

#2 CSY

CSY

Long-term Trainee

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:17 AM

well then she is good at hiding relationship

#3 LittlePinky82

LittlePinky82

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,190 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:18 AM

Oh interesting. First, it was Park Shinhye who told she's dated in secret in the past and now Sunny. With fans and Dispatch around you can't blame them at all. 

#4 Seo Jung Hoo

Seo Jung Hoo

Trainee

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:22 AM

Cool! Get the boy, gurl

1422370246_842369.jpg

But who? Maybe someone with Mickey? Micky Yoochun?

/please don't kill me/

#5 Silktiger

Silktiger

<3 KTY <3

• PipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:26 AM

they should be able to date as they want without having to act like they're doing something illegal

anyways, i wonder what the story about the ex-bf is

#6 Hanbinbini

Hanbinbini

Junior's Henny

• PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:26 AM

wtf-gif-tumblr-i2.gif

#7 Klover12

Klover12

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:27 AM (Edited by Klover12, 27 January 2015 - 11:29 AM.)

She dated Sungmin, right? I remember on IY2 they brought him on for like this family holiday special or something.. They brought in Jiyoung's mom, Yewon's mom, Hyoyeon's friend, Suzy's dad, Bora's brother, and I forgot the rest and for Sunny, they saved her last. She kept asking, "is it my ex-boyfriend?" and Sungmin popped out and she was all like nooooo. Lol I don't know if they were joking or not buuuuuuut it sounded legit from how well they knew each other during one of the games and their fried chicken story.

#8 XIAO PIZZA

XIAO PIZZA

齊天大聖

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,285 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:35 AM

Henry?

#9 Michelle41

Michelle41

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:39 AM

She dated Sungmin, right? I remember on IY2 they brought him on for like this family holiday special or something.. They brought in Jiyoung's mom, Yewon's mom, Hyoyeon's friend, Suzy's dad, Bora's brother, and I forgot the rest and for Sunny, they saved her last. She kept asking, "is it my ex-boyfriend?" and Sungmin popped out and she was all like nooooo. Lol I don't know if they were joking or not buuuuuuut it sounded legit from how well they knew each other during one of the games and their fried chicken story.

I have read this a lot of times, and If you see the cut you realized it was not like that, When Sunny said "Did we date?" to guess what person was, you can see its like joking around, and he didnt go out when she said that. Maybe it just me, but I dont have the feeling that she confesed that, here you have the video btw

Anyway, I do think they have dated and actually I think the dated between SM concert on 2012 I guess? and IGAB

From a date next to this:

tumblr_m9bkedvlt11qkolxgo1_500.gif

tumblr_m9bkedvlt11qkolxgo2_500.gif

Until a date after this:

tumblr_mhjm67m0Wl1qksp9ko1_500.gif

#10 Myugyu

Myugyu

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,578 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:08 PM

If I could guess, someone from 2pm? lol