1. [+124, -23] Back then, they actually said that GD could dance better than Taeyang. That fact just didn't stand out because his composing skills outshone it. If you watch their documentaries from back then, you'll know that he dances well. GD is just good at everything ㅋ
2. [+115, -23] GD's dance flow is really awesome. He has this feel ㅋㅋ I hope he gets to do a choreography like 'One of a Kind' again.
3. [+110, -10] TOP's adorable ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+98, -68] So what. From drugs to dating a right-wing girlfriend... good character should come first before skills. I don't want to see a post like this where he's getting praised
5. [+59, -7] GD can dance very well. I fell and became a fan of GD when I went to the 2008 Gayo Daejun and saw GD's freestyle dance. He has this feel when he dances. However, since GD is in charge of more things apart from dancing, Taeyang and Seungri seem to be more known for it. Taeyang's definitely a wall you can't climb over but GD's really good too. If you watch their videos from when they were trainees, he can even do tricks like tumbling... Anyway, GD has killer talent all around. Sigh... if he only took care of his personal life well. I just feel bad as a long-time fan.
6. [+52, -42] Yeah, that's right. He dances well, plagiarizes well, does drugs well... our GD-god who is good at everything.
7. [+50, -3] I'm not a VIP nor am I fan of any group. I'm just an average woman but it's true that GD can dance really well. This comment might seem like it's putting down Taeyang but I don't know how else to put it. GD can dance better than Taeyang. His feel, groove, I don't know how to explain it since I'm not a dancer myself ㅋㅋ but we do have things called eyes right? I just feel like GD dances really well. But the thing is he's known in Big Bang more for rap, fashion, and these other things and Taeyang's known for his soul, groove, and dance. That's why most people aren't really aware of it. I have another example that's similar to this situation. Don't you guys remember who was known to be the best dancer in DBSK before they broke up? It was Yunho. The thing is... it was actually Xiah Junsu though. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You got shocked right? Those who know Xiah for his vocals and singing... watch any DBSK video on Youtube and you'll see.
8. [+42, -2] To be honest, all YG artists can dance well. It's just they have a lot of songs that don't need a powerful choreography so a lot of people aren't aware of their dancing skills.
9. [+37, -1] Now this is ChoomTop.
10. [+35, -1] GD helped write R.O.D's lyrics too and now in one quick flash, it's become a serenade for Han Ye Seul ㅋㅋ Anyway... GD doesn't dance well with sharp moves but rather he dances with a certain feel and groove to him. This is my personal opinion but I think GD's the best dancer. It's my opinion, okay!!!!!! I think the way he dances is really cool so I like it ㅎ
11. [+26, 0] Don't make fun of ChoomTOP
12. [+25, -1] There's this saying. If TOP does it, it's a gesture. If Big Bang does it, it's a dance routine and if Taeyang does it, it's dance.
13. [+25, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh Top ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute
14. [+23, -7] GD and Kai have different dancing styles so we can't really say who can dance better ㅋㅋ GD always dances in a relaxing way and to his own feel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to see him dance for real.
I haven't seen that top gif in so long loool