Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

:cry:  As predicted previously....her promo is gonna be even shorter than 'I'.... :cry:

I wonder why she skips M!net MCountdown  :rlytearpls:  Hope she will go to MCD too so we can get 1 more performance  :rlytearpls:

I read somewhere that MCountdown is cancelled for that week. Is that true?

Edited by CalmTae

I'm so sad it's so short and no MCD... it's my fave music show

But I get she needs to prepare for solo concerts

No MCountdown appearance = no nominations

I'm happy that she will not tire herself out before concert :smile:

We are set to get the shortest SM promo by group or solo in 2016 again :._.:

No I'm saying she's being forced to support their EDM label

I don't really have many positive or particularly negative feelings in regards to Hyoyeon you know good for her to get more opportunity and hopefully get her own solo but I would've preferred a real rapper

I doubt she's forced tbh

and honestly it's just a b-side featuring and hyoyeon is one of her closest friends.. nothing to be mad about 

all i can say is wait for the song release and then judge

(not denying hyoyeon's rapping is cringe ,but lets at least wait it might work out)

Music show only for teens, I want she go to sketchbook and radio show, we can hear her talk about music and stuff, attend music show very tired tho, she will sit there half day and waiting...so I'm not sad about it

• Like 3

Music show only for teens, I want she go to sketchbook and radio show, we can hear her talk about music and stuff, attend music show very tired tho, she will sit there half day and waiting...so I'm not sad about it

Music shows I'm not too sad about it, it's the other activities that I'm looking forward to. With just one week of promo, it will be very tiring for her if she is going to squeeze in all the other shows/radios within those few days. I am now hoping that she had been secretly filming for stuff so that we still get something after that one week. Kinda like Taeng9cam where there is something for a month after promo on music shows ended.

Even though she will not be appearing in those subsequent music shows, let's do our best to give her wins~ Remember how happy she was when she was notified at her agit that she won #1? Let's give it to her again! uQcztL7.gif

Music shows I'm not too sad about it, it's the other activities that I'm looking forward to. With just one week of promo, it will be very tiring for her if she is going to squeeze in all the other shows/radios within those few days. I am now hoping that she had been secretly filming for stuff so that we still get something after that one week. Kinda like Taeng9cam where there is something for a month after promo on music shows ended.

Even though she will not be appearing in those subsequent music shows, let's do our best to give her wins~ Remember how happy she was when she was notified at her agit that she won #1? Let's give it to her again! uQcztL7.gif

It'll be really hard, especially after that first week with both WG and Beast comebacks on the 4th, but I agree, lets do our best~ 

Gonna go renew my Melon subscription tonight  :smile:

Edited by Livy

It'll be really hard, especially after that first week with both WG and Beast comebacks on the 4th, but I agree, lets do our best~ 

Gonna go renew my Melon subscription tonight  :smile:

We had Btob, Zion.T, Zico, Soyu's collab, Gary etc releasing after 'I' last year together with LCJ's monster song while getting the triple crown on inkigayo weeks after IU and F(x) released. It is not any harder this year so let's do what we can.

Say 'NO' to negativism...say 'YES' to support support support! #UPandDOWN #HyoTae #WHYnot #punintended  :dave:

Edited by ulric
  • Like 3

My fellow Taeganger ,I think I'M one of the most pessimistic person on this planet,so i'm still nervous af about this cb(you can see it by my just looking this thread without posting as usual)..so i can understand most of you and your concern about title track choice and so on,but all this negativity doesn't help >_>..so pulease just support this cb as best as we can and above all let's not take our expectations on I or Rain level..if this style is her choise because she doesn't want to be OneStyle singer let's Respect it and support it..and about the shit storm about chart and sales performance,in a good case or bad case there is no difference ,look at Rain ,for the haters is still a flop ...u.u

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

:cry: As predicted previously....her promo is gonna be even shorter than 'I'.... :cry:

I read somewhere that MCountdown is cancelled for that week. Is that true?

indeed it is cancelled i found out while trying to get smtown global package that the organizer cancelled it

PopularRemoteAffenpinscher.gif

Hyoyeon crying at Taeyeons concert #NeverForget #HyoTae4ever #AnticipateSlayage

• Like 3

Many Tae's fans are afraid for this comeback . me too, but my guns and my soul are ready. This comeback will be my biggest era to be a fans

• Like 1

No I'm saying she's being forced to support their EDM label

I don't really have many positive or particularly negative feelings in regards to Hyoyeon you know good for her to get more opportunity and hopefully get her own solo but I would've preferred a real rapper

I'm not sure who negged you but it throws me off because I don't see any reds here unless it's by accident/trolling. You were only expressing your preference.

+1 for balance. Though I disagree with you, I get your worries about the rapper. I love hyotae though and I honestly think Hyoyeon is the best rapper of SNSD (unless *Taeyeon* decides to rap herself hahaha)

Digimon usually didn't bother to promote on music show tho. The only downside is there is less performance we can watch on youtube and can't see her receiving music show awards if she won.

Hopefully the promotion doesn't bother completely end after her first solo concert and she still performing or appearing on tv until the second solo con in busan

Edited by Gera

Many Tae's fans are afraid for this comeback . me too, but my guns and my soul are ready. This comeback will be my biggest era to be a fans

OJTuBh8.gif

I'm READY for a MV teaser tomorrow. Give it to me!!

now that you mention it...is bambam okay XDD

who is bambam xD

OJTuBh8.gif

I'm READY for a MV teaser tomorrow. Give it to me!!

wait...tomorrow????