Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
john

OH!Snap [Naver:KRN] What will K-POP be like in 20 years? Who would perform at the reunion?

[+478,-15] ‘Growl’ would be performed[/size]

lol that'd hurt...

I mean 20 years from now it'll be hard for a bunch of 40+ year-olds with growl's choreography and all. I can't imagine haha

10. [+478,-15] ‘Growl’ would be performed

2. [+3591,-305] Imagine if EXO, SNSD, Beast, Apink, Girl’s Day all appear on ‘ToToGa’ in 20 years ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

:rlytearpls:
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

IMO, if K-netz are so dissatisfied with the current state of K-music they should change their taste in music as well. The so called "public friendly" songs are what K-pop consist of after all.

7. [+540,-11] In 20 years, everyone will have to wear short pants or skirts while shaking their butts on stage. Won’t it be a bit strange watching that feeling nostalgic? ㅋㅋㅋ

this comment kills me lmao

The iconic dances now aren't as iconic as they were... I mean even those dances like gee, tell me etc aren't as... how would I say it? as great as those dances were. Lee Jung Hyun's pink and funky moves is so much more fun to do and very memorable.

WG will be there... as long as SunYe is back for it

And Big Bang will finally make their comeback

• Like 5

tvxq will be like going on 31 years can u imagine x_x

2. [+3591,-305] Imagine if EXO, SNSD, Beast, Apink, Girl’s Day all appear on ‘ToToGa’ in 20 years ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

i'll feel so old when i realize its been 20 years

Edited by chibi

LOL the reactions are expected

Look, I'm pretty sure back in the 90's a lot of people were criticizing the 90's groups and singers as much as they criticize the singers today but fast foward when you look back all you would is praising them and wanting to go back to their time

It kind of remind me how a few days ago i was watching a backstreet boys mv and how lots of the comments were like "man I miss the 90's" "now this is real music not like the trash being put out today" "it makes me happy to listen to this it gives me comfort seeing current artist today" and so on

But in reality back when backstreet boys were called gays, pussy music and so on

Just wait in 20 years from now how people are goin to praise One direction and Justin bieber talking about how real their music was and if they just can't go back to that even though they're hated and ridiculed right now

PREACH

BEAST will be there performing Fiction obvi lol they might even do 12:30, like all their ballads lol

the only one i see that are able to reunite after 20 yrs

If not anyone else, I expect TVXQ to be there. Despite everything, they have remained the most consistent in terms of performances and even popularity (at least internationally)

Soyu and Jungigo i suppose...

i'll be front row for a 2ne1 reunion in 20 years  :raep:

You won't even recognize Bom. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

LOL I bet in 20yrs time these netizens will be all like "omg i feel nostalgic" "these bring back memories ã… ã… ã… " etc. etc.  :rolleyes:

The iconic dances now aren't as iconic as they were... I mean even those dances like gee, tell me etc aren't as... how would I say it? as great as those dances were. Lee Jung Hyun's pink and funky moves is so much more fun to do and very memorable.

LEE JUNG HYUN >>>> All of 2nd gen.

Queen of Techno

I need a comeback nao.