Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mandilinn

Daichi Miura announces his marriage to a non-celebrity

news_xlarge_miuradaichi_art201410.jpg

Daichi Miura has announced his marriage to a non-celebrity on January 1st, 2015.

Both his office, Rising Productions (formerly Vision Factory) and Daichi himself have released statements.

On his new wife, Daichi commented that "She has always been very warm-hearted and gentle, and a nice person that always is compassionate and supportive." He also added, "I will continue to devote myself so I can repay everyone who has supported me in music and entertainment. I'm still a novice, but I appreciate your continued support."

source: http://natalie.mu/music/news/135363

This is so sudden! Congratulations, Daichi!! Be happy :ahmagah:

WHAAAAAAAAATT???? O_O" this is so unexpected,but happy for him and wishing The best for the couple.

(And i suggest it's a tradition in japan get married on Chirstmas or the First Day of the year uh?)

unexpected, congrats

So sudden but I am really really happy for him :rlytearpls:

Have a beautiful marriage Daichi!!! We will support you all the way!

......happy for him he deserves it but having Ben getting married and now Daichi

:shock: These random sudden news get me every time! Congrats to Daichi Miura~! I wish him and his wife a happy life! ♥ He is really a nice and sweet guy! :)

I can't @ both of my male Japanese faves dropping bombs in one week. lol

"I'm still a novice..."

Look at him being all modest nshit.

*gasp* :shock:

Awww! Congrats!!!!

This was a shocker. I'm happy for him and his bride. I pray the Lord blesses them with many years of wedded bliss.

I'm glad more entertainers are getting married now. :lol:

Congrats Daichi!!!

But I wonder if it's a shotgun marriage since in a recent interview he said he has no intention of marriage yet and they usually say that the woman is not pregnant if she's not (sometimes even when she is and the baby just hapenes to be born 2 months earlier XD)

But I guess we'll see in a few months

Aww that's so sweet.  :ahmagah:  Congrats.  He seems like a very down-to-earth guy, I'm not surprised.  Lucky lady.

I can't @ both of my male Japanese faves dropping bombs in one week. lol

Look at him being all modest nshit.

Like dude, you've been doing this since you were nine.  What does it take to become a veteran?