Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PR1NCE

SBS Running Man 런�맨 Thread – Don't Walk, RUN!

2uUaThy.png

DON'T WALK, RUN!

Welcome to the official Running Man thread!

1YnrUV1.png

Running Man is a South Korean variety show, which is a part of SBS's Good Sunday lineup. It first aired on July 11, 2010, and as of 2015, is currently the longest-running program after 5 years on Good Sunday.

Running Man was once classified as "urban action variety" but has since turned into more of reality variety. On the show, the MCs and celebrity guests complete missions at various landmarks to win the race.

The show has been popularized with Hallyu fans as idols and actors make appearances on the show.

Running Man airs at 5pm KST every Sunday.

Watch Running Man!

Recent Episodes: English Subs

All Episodes: English Subs

rLXFq9k.png

JI SUK JIN

jisukjin%201.jpg

Nickname: Big Nose Hyung
Date of Birth: May 10, 1966
Debut: Year 1992 with the Single

‘Smile in the Gloomy Afternoon’
Key Programs:
SBS Truth Game, KBS Yuyoomanman,

Star Golden Bell, Happy Sunday,

Roadshow Quiz, Golden Ladder

YOO JAE SUK

N91QBff.png

Nickname: Yoo Hyuk, Yooruce Willis, Yu-mes Bond
Date of Birth: August 14, 1972
Debut: Year 1991 at the

1st KBS College Comedy Festival
Key Programs: SBS Truth Game, X-Man, OldTV,

Family Outing Season 1 MBC Come To Play,

Infinity Challenge KBS Fun Sunday, Happy Together

KIM JONG KOOK

HknZjF8.png

Nickname: Spart Kook, The Capable One, Commander
Date of Birth: April 25, 1977
Debut: Year 1995 as one of the member’s of the group

‘Turbo’ with their first Album ’280km Speed’
Key Programs: SBS X-Man, Family Outing Season 1
KBS Happy Sunday

HAHA

EZP1top.png

Nickname: Haroro, Ha-rad Pitt
Date of Birth: August 20, 1979
Debut: Year 2001 with Jikiri’s 1st Album ‘A/K/A Check Up’
Key Programs:
SBS X-Man, Hajago, OldTV, Haha Mong Show
KBS Music Bank MBC Non-stop 3,

Happy Shares Company, Infinity Challenge

SONG JI HYO

nEBCSVk.png

Nickname: Ace Jihyo, Song Ji-yok, Mung Ji Hyo
Date of Birth: August 15, 1981
Debut: Year 2001 at the Kiki Fashion Model
Key Programs:
SBS Inkigayo, Sex is Zero 2,

Frozen Flower, Jackal is Coming
Jumong, Gyebaek

LEE GWANG SOO

oTdB3wJ.png

Nickname: Incriminating Kwang-soo, Gwang-vatar

Date of Birth: July 14, 1985
Debut: Year 2008 with MBC’s ‘That Person is Coming’

Key Programs:
High Kick Through the Roof, City Hunter, Dong Yi 

Edited by Haru
  • Like 22

Perfect show. Perfect cast. Will watch every week until it's over.

• Like 4

Running Man mansai! 

I watch it religiously.  -_-

Love Spartakook <3 

So much that I bought a shirt featuring him  :lol:  :lol:

linecamerashare20130504.jpg

Regarding Ep 144

Article: 'Running Man' Cha In Pyo reveals Gary's charitable deeds that no one knew

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+426, -9] Kang Gary gets more amazing the more you get to know him...

2. [+377, -10] I was really surprised because I had not expected it at all... He said it so nonchalantly, too.

3. [+362, -11] Gary, you're a true man

4. [+70, -1] Cha In Pyo always reveals the charitable deeds of others ã…‹ã…‹ He also revealed another celebrity donating to charity ã…‹ã…‹ He's a cutie... and I always wanted to see Yoo Jae Suk and Cha In Pyo meet and today's episode made it come true~^^

5. [+41, -4] It's great that he did a charitable deed... but he looked so shy when it was revealed, it was really cute and cool of him to want to move on from the subject casually ã…‹ã…‹ He really seems like the type of person who shines even when they're not up front in the spotlight. There's so much about him that doesn't seem like a big deal but add up to show what a caring person he is, like when he flicks off a piece of crumb on Ji Hyo's knee or when he tells her to be careful when they're playing the chair game...

Article: 'Running Man' Yoo Jae Suk wins over Kim Jong Guk after an hour long fight, reclaims king title

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+164, -16] It wasn't even that big of a deal ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ but I was sweating while watching it ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I was begging in my heart for Yoo Jae Suk to get his rightful title of ddakji king while simultaneously wondering why this was so important ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ either way, I'm glad he won ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ and Cha In Pyo's circle fat dance was so funny ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+151, -19] I don't even know why this ddakji game made me tense up so bad ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Seo Jang Hoon was hilarious ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

3. [+140, -13] I wasn't really expecting much from today's episode but the guests were hilarious ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Cha In Pyo hyung and Seo Jang Hoon ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

Article: 'Running Man' Gary and Song Ji Hyo, choco pepero game? 'turned to dust'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+112, -6] Gary's so cool♥ It was so cute when he was shy about the pepero game, and he looked so cool when he dusted the crumbs off Ji Hyo's pants~!!

2. [+108, -24] I'm 100% sure their lips touched, it had to have especially at that distance ã… ã…  I really wish they'd date.. even when other female guests are on the show, Gary only takes care of Song Ji Hyo, and today's episode really made it seem like he liked her... They say that there's not a tree that doesn't fall over on the 10th cut.. with the time they've spent being Monday couple on the show together, I feel like some feelings would've developed by now

3. [+71, -7] Did they not show us the frontal shot because their lips touchedã… ã… ã… ? sob

• Like 3

OMG... Running Man V.S. Laws of the Jungle... Can't wait for next week

I think we should have a fanclub name ,like runners or something   :ohdear:  

Running Man Ep 146

Filmed May 6

Broadcast May 19

Guest:

Uhm Jung Hwa

Kim Sang Kyung

Filming started in Gimpo airport.

• Like 2

second guest is kim sang kyung

Both promoting their movie montage

• Like 3

Hello guys!!

The latest episode I've watched (still waiting for 144):

The god of entertainment is indeed on Kwang Soo's side. lmao

The avatar could have been much more exciting if Kwangsoo and Ji Hyo didn't follow the orders of their director. They could have won.

Anyways, the female guest was awesome. I'm glad that their team was pretty much perfect together.

The psychic karaoke was fun, not the best psychic special but still fun. The Heartbeat power- up was just crazy. The last performance of the Kookie's team was the best for me. lol

I doubt that big nose hyung was born in 1986 xD lol

o ya that should be a 66

• Like 2

Question! How are the subs from KShowNow?

My first ever episode of Running Man was through iSubs and I have only relied on them since.  Their subs are high quality, but do come out fairly slow.  How are KShowNow's in comparison in terms of quality?

My first ever episode of Running Man was through iSubs and I have only relied on them since.  Their subs are high quality, but do come out fairly slow.  How are KShowNow's in comparison in terms of quality?

It's pretty good, there's just a few mistakes on spellings and such, but you can still understand it. Also, Kshownow sub doesn't provide information on background songs like iSubs. Overall, it's worth watching RM on Kshownow since they are quick at subbing.

It's pretty good, there's just a few mistakes on spellings and such, but you can still understand it. Also, Kshownow sub doesn't provide information on background songs like iSubs. Overall, it's worth watching RM on Kshownow since they are quick at subbing.

Thanks! Does KShowNow provide translator's notes for things like cultural references that require some explanation?

Thanks! Does KShowNow provide translator's notes for things like cultural references that require some explanation?

Yes, if I remember correctly

Ok so here's my take on this. First of all, I actually sub for iSubs (points to sig) as a typesetter, soooo yeah

KSN as a whole, tends to have low quality, and are also known for taking subs from other groups. They've already been caught by iSubs for trying to profit off of their videos by ad.fly'ing the iSubs Dailymotion video links. They also have taken the caption styles/fonts and called it their own. So there is this controversy regarding KSN about their process.

Regarding their subtitles in general, they're mediocre at best. Watching a full episode there's at least 10 mis translations, they don't bother spell-checking most of the time, and the coloring on captions is half-assed and sometimes, they color the wrong words that correspond to the Hangul. But of course, since KSN is subbing for money, why would they bother? To be honest though, I dont think many people actually care for the colorings

iSubs, takes considerably more time to sub an episode, and you can see from the quality of the subtitles. Every caption and line of dialogue is translated and colored if needed, the coloring actually looks like the caption itself, and there's also Notes for some information that might be regarding past broadcasts as well as some of the background music. If I can recall correctly, it takes me at least 4 hours to typeset a 15 minute part

Basically, KSN is subbing for money, so of course they want to get the episode out as fast as possible, which calls for the lack of quality. iSubs is for the people who prefer completely understanding the episodes. KSN will get you by most of the time fine. KSN is the one where you want to watch it ASAP. iSubs is for saving on hard drives, if you do.

• Like 5

Thanks for your thoughts mesquitakj. I do remember that controversy quite clearly.

And you're an iSubs typesetter?! Thank you for your awesome work. :lub:

The quality and detail of iSubs is definitely why I have followed and watched only their videos thus far (thus my unawareness of the quality elsewhere).

Thanks for your thoughts mesquitakj. I do remember that controversy quite clearly.

And you're an iSubs typesetter?! Thank you for your awesome work. :lub:

The quality and detail of iSubs is definitely why I have followed and watched only their videos thus far (thus my unawareness of the quality elsewhere).

Ah yeah, but we're like 30 episodes behind now lol because there simply aren't enough of us to go around, a lot of the subbers have school and such, major tests.

I remember when we were only like 4 episodes behind broadcasts... those were the good days.

Edited by mes
  • Like 3