Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Gloupipoo

*~Official haircare thread~*

for anyone on a budget like me, i love this cheap drugstore leave in conditioner! i just rub it into my dead (bleached) ends after getting out of the shower and the next day my hair feels much softer ! 

thumb300

Ever since I started using the GLISS spray conditioner (looks rly cute light pick and silver) my hair is 5x better it moisturizes and makes it look well done

Do you guys use any products for scalp care, like a scalp exfoliator? I have a dry scalp and it gets itchy.

I don't but maybe you should try switching shampoos? something that packs more moisture which helps the scalp as well. I do that whenever we go to the beach since the combination of sun, sea water and sometimes even humidity dries my hair like crazy. 

I don't but maybe you should try switching shampoos? something that packs more moisture which helps the scalp as well. I do that whenever we go to the beach since the combination of sun, sea water and sometimes even humidity dries my hair like crazy. 

Yeah, I defiantly should, thank you! smile.png

Apple cider vinegar rinses every week! It smells so bad but my hair/scalp loves it lol

For anyone who has bleach their hair to ash grey or blonde, use purple conditioner to maintain the color.
And for those who are on a budget you can do DIY. I only use these two:

1. Conditioner (whatever you're using)
2. Manic panic purple dye in ultraviolet

This is my hair smile.png

YALvMlH.jpg
8B1V2Mt.jpg

• Like 1

Not hair as such but my scalp gets so dry this time of year and leaves me with flakes and it's super embarrassing.

Is there any products anyone can recommend? 

Not hair as such but my scalp gets so dry this time of year and leaves me with flakes and it's super embarrassing.

If ACV is too harsh for your scalp, you can try using Yves Rocher Rinsing Vinegar after shampooing.

I rotate between Nizoral, DHS Zinc, and Neutrogena T-gel for dandruff shampoos.

Edited by gudetama

I wanted to make a special hairstyle on this Christmas and I searched for the recommendations on Monica's blog:

https://mystraightener.com/best-party-hairstyles-for-the-ultimate-festive-look/

The article is dedicated to party hairstyle beauty products and there is a lot of interesting stuff there. I've chosen  Top Knot for a Christmas Party hairstyle and it really awesome. 

Edited by Po’etry

I've tried sooo many products and not one has been that good at detangling. I'll take any suggestions at this point. My hair is super curly and dries easily.

I have straight hair so I know it’s not the same experience, but it mattes easily because it’s so dry, and this is what has worked for me

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014I5HJXI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_tIeBCbQTDNR6F

I hope that works for your hair too