• Please log in to reply
21519 replies to this topic

#21501 Kikyo91

Kikyo91

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:53 AM (Edited by Kikyo91, 19 July 2017 - 10:57 AM.)

MIlan is crazy this summer! LOL And I think it's not over here.

Montella will have to try to "fits" the pieces.

right now, Belotti is still potential new signing.

It's fun to see the next move!

DE7VcOOUIAA2SBT.jpg

#21502 tina320

tina320

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts
  • LocationTaeyeon's closet

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:44 PM

Morata is going to Chelsea?

#21503 novacane.

novacane.

God level I am the I am

• PipPipPip
  • 2,393 posts
  • LocationYeha boi man like Santananana ESKEEDITTT

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:19 PM (Edited by novacane., 19 July 2017 - 02:20 PM.)

Morata is going to Chelsea?

Seems like it, and for £60m, about 20m less than they wanted for him from Utd. So spiteful, probably still mad about how they screwed up the DDG deal. Would rather avoid dealing with that toxic club anyway.

Lots of pressure on both Lukaku and Morata now, they'll constantly be compared with each other throughout the season.

#21504 JiMiJu

JiMiJu

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,187 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 19 July 2017 - 03:02 PM

Lots of pressure on both Lukaku and Morata now, they'll constantly be compared with each other throughout the season.

It's not really fair to compare someone coming from another league tho.

#21505 Eclipse

Eclipse

Are We Ready?

• PipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:41 PM

So £60 million for Morata, I'm assuming there will be add-ons too. I'm happy with this. Club record fee for a Spanish no.9, what could go wrong? imstupid.png also Perez hates United so much lmao

Still need fullbacks here, I kinda wanted Danilo (how you can tell times are getting desperate) but looks like City will get him. Still hoping we can snatch Mendy away from City or get Ricardo Pereira from Porto. Also hoping we don't get Aurier because of his attitude but who knows, maybe we'll get to the point where he starts to look like a good option.

Also, has anyone started their FPL teams yet? It's pretty early but I've been tinkering around (probably too much) with my team. Hopefully Morata doesn't cost too much I kinda want him in the team even though it's such a risk lol

#21506 novacane.

novacane.

God level I am the I am

• PipPipPip
  • 2,393 posts
  • LocationYeha boi man like Santananana ESKEEDITTT

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:03 PM

It's not really fair to compare someone coming from another league tho.

It isn't, Morata is still a gamble considering he's never played in England. They're both around the same age, both demanded big fees, and they were both wanted by Utd and Chelsea so the comparisons are inevitable. I hope Morata does well though, he's a decent lad. Lukaku will outscore him but Morata will probably be involved in a similar amount of goals when you consider assists imo.

So £60 million for Morata, I'm assuming there will be add-ons too. I'm happy with this. Club record fee for a Spanish no.9, what could go wrong? https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... also Perez hates United so much lmao

Still need fullbacks here, I kinda wanted Danilo (how you can tell times are getting desperate) but looks like City will get him. Still hoping we can snatch Mendy away from City or get Ricardo Pereira from Porto. Also hoping we don't get Aurier because of his attitude but who knows, maybe we'll get to the point where he starts to look like a good option.

Also, has anyone started their FPL teams yet? It's pretty early but I've been tinkering around (probably too much) with my team. Hopefully Morata doesn't cost too much I kinda want him in the team even though it's such a risk lol

I think Danilo will flop massively at City so you're not missing out with him. Pereira is a good shout, as is Aurier. On his day he's still one of the best fullbacks and can play at wingback/centreback pretty comfortably too. He's a bargain at that price (20m~) in comparison to the other transfers in that position recently and I'm sure he can work on his behaviour with the right management/environment. It's a gamble worth taking in this current market, will be a big improvement to most squads.

Haven't looked at FPL yet but logging in rn after seeing your post lmao. Is anyone here planning to host the league for next season? OP has gone missing. Whoever hosts needs to sort out what the prizes are for winning the OH league before the season starts, I got shafted when I won this season. ohpressor.png 

#21507 RoisinDubh

RoisinDubh

Depart the heart, you crave again

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,109 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:39 PM

Perez is such a lil bitch, dragging the Morata deal out of pure pettiness, and now letting he go to Chelsea for less than he was asking United.

Comparisons between Lukaku and Morata are inevitable, considering that the transfer saga involved both players and clubs, the media will milk this story the whole season about who ended doing the better deal.

I'm a bit worried about Morata transfer, although I'm happy that we've got Lukaku, there's a reason why United tried to sign Morata. I think he is a good player, and with enough playing time this season he will do well at Chelsea.

Also, I read yesterday that Inter tried to get Martial involved in the Perisic deal, lmaoo it's hilarious, they can fuck off.

#21508 kazed

kazed

Idol

• PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:15 AM

Ah! Someone please host a league in FPL - I wanna join~

Saying which, I'd probably choose Lukaku over Morata in my team LOL. Tho honestly speaking his pricetag is reasonable - at least we got him cheaper than expected + he's only 24 years old. Why does RM even want to sell him, Benzema is getting old.

#21509 DazzlingBona보나

DazzlingBona보나

Chungha's prince.

• Oh! Press
  • 26,092 posts
  • LocationChungha my Alcohol 🍺, Bona my goddess ♡

Posted Yesterday, 03:04 AM

Back in a Soccer gaming forum, I was part of..we have this "Prediction Competition" weekly. So basically some selected matches are posted on a fixed day and we have to send in our predicted scores.

For those who get the exact score and result, they will get 3 points.

1 point for those who get the correct team but wrong score.

0 point for those that get done wrong.

I might attempt to host it here once the EPL Season begin and throwing in some random matches from lesser known league to make it more competitive.

If so, anyone interested?

#21510 kazed

kazed

Idol

• PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:49 AM

Back in a Soccer gaming forum, I was part of..we have this "Prediction Competition" weekly. So basically some selected matches are posted on a fixed day and we have to send in our predicted scores.

I might attempt to host it here once the EPL Season begin and throwing in some random matches from lesser known league to make it more competitive.

Count me in!

#21511 ruppi

ruppi

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,148 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:26 AM

Sure sounds fun, I was kinda lazy last year with games.. usually I try to do some betting games but with some of the regulars of this thread going missing I stopped, but if you'd make one I'd join in. If you need won as a price, I can donate some.

Ah! Someone please host a league in FPL - I wanna join~

Saying which, I'd probably choose Lukaku over Morata in my team LOL. Tho honestly speaking his pricetag is reasonable - at least we got him cheaper than expected + he's only 24 years old. Why does RM even want to sell him, Benzema is getting old.

Little eight (namji) aka this threads OP used to held the OH fantasy league every year ..he sadly has trouble loggin into his OH account, so someone else will have to create a league. I would make one but tbh eventhough I participate every year, I usually forget about the league far to easily since I follow the german and spanish league more. Someone who is more invested in the premier league should probably do it.

#21512 kazed

kazed

Idol

• PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:59 AM

Javier Hernandez aka Chicharito has told ESPN that he has agreed to move to West Ham. 

Damn what a good buy for the Hammers. Price apparently at 16mil and in this current inflated market, he's cheap. 

#21513 Eclipse

Eclipse

Are We Ready?

• PipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:59 AM (Edited by Eclipse, Yesterday, 11:54 AM.)

West Ham starting to make moves, Hart locked up, Arnautovic set to join for £24m and now Chicharito is apparently joining too. They finally have a good striker (besides God Andy Carroll of course).

Also this Neymar to PSG stuff is just going to result in him getting a new contract from Barca right?

I think Danilo will flop massively at City so you're not missing out with him. Pereira is a good shout, as is Aurier. On his day he's still one of the best fullbacks and can play at wingback/centreback pretty comfortably too. He's a bargain at that price (20m~) in comparison to the other transfers in that position recently and I'm sure he can work on his behaviour with the right management/environment. It's a gamble worth taking in this current market, will be a big improvement to most squads.

Haven't looked at FPL yet but logging in rn after seeing your post lmao. Is anyone here planning to host the league for next season? OP has gone missing. Whoever hosts needs to sort out what the prizes are for winning the OH league before the season starts, I got shafted when I won this season. https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Hmmm didn't know Aurier was that versatile, 20m sounds like a decent price. Conte has been pretty good with making players happy (besides Costa), but still, calling your manager a homophobic slur and saying he licks Zlatan's balls while livestreaming is a bit much. And I really hope Danilo flops, if he would rather be a backup at City than a backup at Madrid then I guess he wouldn't contribute much anyway.

Wow that's unfortunate but congrats (not that it means anything), I got humped by the FPL gods and saw red arrows like every week in the second half of the season. I would lowkey like to host the FPL league if I had an actual understanding of how forum games (and prizes) work and had any wons lol

Sounds pretty fun, I'd play.

#21514 JiMiJu

JiMiJu

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,187 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted Yesterday, 01:30 PM

Presumably they will go after Mbappé now.

#21515 tant pis

tant pis

MENDICANTE

• PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:35 PM

It isn't, Morata is still a gamble considering he's never played in England. They're both around the same age, both demanded big fees, and they were both wanted by Utd and Chelsea so the comparisons are inevitable. I hope Morata does well though, he's a decent lad. Lukaku will outscore him but Morata will probably be involved in a similar amount of goals when you consider assists imo.

He's already proven his worth at the highest level; I don't see it as a gamble - at all. 

To me, it will come down to utilizing a player with such pronounced qualities and scarcities correctly : find a play style that accentuates his speed and amazing first touch as well as goal scoring ability; minimize "high IQ decisions" on his part and situations in which he's left alone not facing the goal.

Conte already pushed for him at Juventus in 2014/15, so I'm sure he knows exactly how much to expected and how much Morata can bring to a team.

Personally, I can only wish the best of luck to Alvarito in this new challenge; one of my favourite players, and one of the few I miss not seeing playing for my team every Sunday.

#21516 Eclipse

Eclipse

Are We Ready?

• PipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:35 PM (Edited by Eclipse, Yesterday, 08:37 PM.)

Wait did anyone else notice that they got rid of the All Out Attack chip on FPL? I literally just noticed it and they have "Free Hit" now which is not at all what I thought it would be. It's essentially a one week wildcard, you can do whatever you want for that one week and afterwards your original team returns. Sounds like it will be really good for blank gameweeks.

I'm happy with the AOA chip being gone lol, I didn't use it at all last season. Just seemed pretty useless to me.

#21517 RoisinDubh

RoisinDubh

Depart the heart, you crave again

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,109 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:42 PM

United v City going on right now

great goal by Lukaku ahmagahplz.png

#21518 tina320

tina320

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts
  • LocationTaeyeon's closet

Posted Yesterday, 10:29 PM (Edited by tina320, Yesterday, 10:30 PM.)

I prefer Morata over Lukaku tbh, i was never convinced by his game, and ppl saying he was the next Drogba was total bs.

#21519 DazzlingBona보나

DazzlingBona보나

Chungha's prince.

• Oh! Press
  • 26,092 posts
  • LocationChungha my Alcohol 🍺, Bona my goddess ♡

Posted Yesterday, 11:34 PM

Man Utd won Man City 2-0 for the pre season derby. Goals scored by Lukaku and Rashford

#21520 deneb

deneb

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted Today, 04:30 AM

Bang average Arnautovic moving between two bang average teams for £24million, now that's class

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: football, 4th place trophy, trying to find a good stream, mourinho: the third coming, losing points on the bench, wet tuesday night at stoke, vardy party, istg if brighton flop again, inconsolable ramblings

Up, Up and Away!