Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taecmetothefloor

[RUMOR] EX-Wonder Girl Sunmi To Make a Solo Debut?

So this JYPE Dancer:

572d5d28ea3611e2ac8422000a1fbf16_7.jpg

made this post a few days ago:

BO4RO0ACAAA1pTe.jpg

And this

BPQ4tDvCcAAj-CG.jpg:large

Apparently he deleted this post or a similar one soon after because a few people started to question him about it?

This might answer our question as to why they won't put her in Wonder Girls now, unless she's doing solo work as a member as well.

What do you guys think?

picture of someone who recently got fired:

lol we were just talking about on twitter XD. let's hope he'll still get to be part of the mv if it's true

JYP is missing the "I" from the second "Entertainment". They should use some of Suzy's CF money to fix their sign.

picture of someone who recently got fired:

lol we were just talking about on twitter XD. let's hope he'll still get to be part of the mv if it's true

JYP should hire the guy for marketing tbh. He might give more hype to her solo debut than JYPE could of with their flop skills

JYP is missing the "I" from the second "Entertainment". They should use some of Suzy's CF money to fix their sign.

i wonder if that's the old building or their new building

The backlash she would receive is this true. . . 

omg omg omg omg omg

Finally after 3 years of waiting TT___TT Sunmi~~!!!

I pray that this is true :3 I don't care if K-netizens (or I-netizens too) think bad of her. I love her and missed her all this time >.< I'm sure she can do great. and I'm actually glad she didn't join WG back, even if I always said I wanted her to, but that was before Sunye got married etc. I think for now, joining WG is just the worst decision she could do. Going solo is the best decision. Even if she gets hated, IDC, I'll be supporting her all the way :3

and she's looking so fcking good after all these years, she looks so mature ^-^

She used to look so cute and all, but now she's just gorgeous~

tumblr_mh8xgtw4NP1qco1zjo1_500.jpg

Goddess *-*

Here's Sunmi's performance of Umbrella in 2009.

She should go for that concept if she goes solo :3

I hope JYP stays out of her song and she can make this successful. 

Sunmi isn't a strong enough vocalist or performer to handle becoming a soloist. She has always been an excellent and solid member of Wonder Girls but she wasn't that strong vocally and handling herself as a soloist is going to be much more difficult. Would've made much more since to have her readmitted into the Wonder Girls and attempting to get the group back on their feet without Sunye because it's one of their few options left. We'll see.