Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
john

OH!Snap [Naver:KRN] SNSD show their friendship off for Yuri's birthday... do netizens believe it?

people should separate between business relationship and friend relationship, different path from business perspective will not much affect your actual friendship. We see how some SM Artist still get along with JYJ and hangeng, im sure same with SNSD, time will heal their pain.

if their bond is fake, i'm sure they will not last more than 5 years, they might be already disband when black ocean occured.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

It's life not the fairy tale & everything happened for a reason 

I still believe it, brothers fight but they still brothers just because they are not together anymore doesn't mean they didn't loved each other before...bad things happen :rlytearpls:

6. [+1587, -193] Hyoyeon has become so pretty

hell yeah netizen, better recognize the queen beauty :)

Busness is busness the show must go on !!

Business partners. 

All 8 good friends with each other... forever together?... Not many believe that any more.

Edited by henryd
  • Dislike 7

Business partners. 

All 8 good friends with each other... forever together?... Not many believe that any more.

only jessica's stan don't

and no need to care about non-sones/haters opinion , they never believe about soshibond from day 1 anyway

Edited by Blacknight
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 2

Business and friendship, two different things, and we don't know the whole story so.. yes, I believe it

yeah just because they had/have problems doesn't mean their friendship wasn't/isn't real... i had a best friend, we were inseparable but one day we fought really bad and we stoped talking, but that doesn't mean our friendship wasn't real, not all friendships are meant to last

Edited by i only stan queens
  • Like 1

i believe their bond is even stronger now. those 8 already tested and they keep the faith by sticking together for the sake of group and fans

1. [+3617, -332] Wow…. look at Yoona's no-makeup face… so pretty….

yoona's mandatory comment 

3. [+3507, -1279] Jessica got kicked out of the group just a few days after wishing Tiffany a happy birthday.. this is all just pretense

it's hyoyeon birthday, this non-sone better shut their mouth cause they know nothing about soshibond

Considering the Jessica scandal I don't think sones know anything about the "soshi bond". LOL

• Like 1
  • Dislike 4

I find it so funny how snsd fans say that soshi had a family bond before and that a small conflict doesn't ruin what they had before, but when another member from another group leaves they're like "IT WAS ALWAYS FAKE AND I KNEW IT."

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

I find it so funny how snsd fans say that soshi had a family bond before and that a small conflict doesn't ruin what they had before, but when another member from another group leaves they're like "IT WAS ALWAYS FAKE AND I KNEW IT."

i don't think they are a soshi fans 

• Like 8

3. [+3507, -1279] Jessica got kicked out of the group just a few days after wishing Tiffany a happy birthday.. this is all just pretense

8. [+2139, -1102] Not a ‘friendly’ relationship but probably more like a relationship based on money ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

One rotten apple doesn't make the whole tree rotten

PREACH!!!

&these kind of posts gave me cancer. what are you trying to fishing for? are you like 5 or what?

I honestly believe they have a generally good relationship with each other. Of course there might be pressure between some members at some point in time and there will always be little in-groups that would get along better. I didn't believe in Soshi bond, that they all have a sister-like relationship, but I believe they know how to reduce their differences enough for their team work to be on point. I respect them, even after Jessica's departure. 

Edited by YourSmile
  • Like 2

LOL so if you had an argument with a long time friend or boyfriend/girlfriend  and things go wrong, then there was never a bond between them?. Pfff people are looking every excuse to hate on their friendship, it's getting stupid already.

• Like 2

Netizen need to stop being pressed.

And of course Yoona gets the top comment, even if it`s Yuris birthday.

I won't lie; after the whole Jessica incident, it did make me question this supposed 'Soshibond' between the girls. Like, what I thought was genuine, was it just for the cameras? I'm not naive, and that all nine aren't 'BFF's', that they obviously fight and aren't perfect. But come on, they are celebrating Yuri's birthday. Of course, I think it's genuine that they want to wish their member a Happy Birthday.