Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
john

OH!Snap [Naver:KRN] SNSD show their friendship off for Yuri's birthday... do netizens believe it?

‘SNSD’ members wish Yuri a happy birthday in unique way… ‘friendly sisterly love’

Translation by john www.onehallyu.com 

2HbMTBs.png

C7Xe5G7.jpg

1. [+3617, -332] Wow…. look at Yoona's no-makeup face… so pretty….

2. [+3391, -271] They’re all so pretty, and it’s hard to believe there’s someone who’s the prettiest out of all them

3. [+3507, -1279] Jessica got kicked out of the group just a few days after wishing Tiffany a happy birthday.. this is all just pretense

4. [+2056, -154] The one with the sunglasses ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

5. [+1640, -208] Yul, happy birthday~^^

6. [+1587, -193] Hyoyeon has become so pretty

7. [+1375, -183] Yoona is so pretty~ Hwaiting at Tokyo Dome

8. [+2139, -1102] Not a ‘friendly’ relationship but probably more like a relationship based on money ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+1147, -217] They really have fun ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Happy birthday Yuri~ It’s good to see SNSD joking around stillã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 

10. [+964, -97] Yuri’s pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That one pic is a classic, but it’s still funny. They still get along well ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 7
  • Dislike 1

Seohyun looking so damn good omg

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

There are some genuine friendships, though mostly due to one, they lack authenticity. Comment 6 is true.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

[+1587, -193] Hyoyeon has become so pretty

:wth:

What? She literally looks like a dysentery patient there. She looked so much better before, ill never get korean beauty standards 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Business and friendship, two different things, and we don't know the whole story so.. yes, I believe it

• Like 8
  • Dislike 3

I'm sure they all like Yuri - who doesn't?  I think their friendship is pretty strong again now that the crisis has passed.

Is half the group sick? With Tokyo Dome coming up fast, that is bad timing.

• Like 18
  • Dislike 4

I'm sure they all like Yuri - who doesn't?  I think their friendship is pretty strong again now that the crisis has passed.

Is half the group sick? With Tokyo Dome coming up fast, that is bad timing.

is that sooyoung on your sig :cry:

i believe their bond is even stronger now. those 8 already tested and they keep the faith by sticking together for the sake of group and fans

1. [+3617, -332] Wow…. look at Yoona's no-makeup face… so pretty….

yoona's mandatory comment 

3. [+3507, -1279] Jessica got kicked out of the group just a few days after wishing Tiffany a happy birthday.. this is all just pretense

it's hyoyeon birthday, this non-sone better shut their mouth cause they know nothing about soshibond
Edited by Blacknight
  • Like 10
  • Dislike 5

yeah it's real..........just because one of the members had personal/professional differences with the rest of them at one point does not mean it's all pretense lol

• Like 10
  • Dislike 1

One great rift does not negate their past memories of friendship. It's life, it happens, even to the best of them.

• Like 1

I doubt everything is sunshine and rainbows between all of them but I don't see why it's hard to buy that at least some of the girls are good friends 

• Like 8
  • Dislike 1

Ya'all who think their friendship is fake, do you think you will be saying this if the same thing happens to your bias group. Friends fight, have misunderstanding with each other that doesn't means years of friendship and love between them were fake. Even families break up and don't talk to each that does mean they were never related or had genuine feelings between them. I believe their strong bond is true. People who don't believe them then stop pay attention to them. I believe they become stronger than ever. Sones will always support SNSD and Jessica at whatever they do in the future.

Black pear Yuri Happy Birthday>3 :chu:

Edited by Tae1
  • Like 7
  • Dislike 1

One great rift does not negate their past memories of friendship. It's life, it happens, even to the best of them.

Thank you. I don't think these people have experienced life tbh. That or they're bitter.

[+1587, -193] Hyoyeon has become so pretty

I'm surprised they mentioned Hyoyeon  :rlytearpls: yasss girl yass  :ahmagah: 

• Like 2