Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Larme

§ The Official E-GIRLS Thread §

I'm still waiting for the official news, hope that everything's alright =(

Edit: VFA confirmed that Shuuka and Mio are okay now, they have no serious injuries and on their way return to hotel to get some rest. The poor girls got twisted ankle rlytearpls.png

omg im glad they r ok.

Just 2 days left (actually a day and half). When I wake up on Monday, it shall all be revealed.

Whew, I'm glad Shuuka and Mio are okay. Was this the first time Flower has performed outside Japan?

Edit: VFA confirmed that Shuuka and Mio are okay now, they have no serious injuries and on their way return to hotel to get some rest. The poor girls got twisted ankle rlytearpls.png

Great to hear they're fine!

that's what I said there ar companies that don't care or don't know how to handle international demand and I still believe that until Japan music drops in the rankings for example from 2nd place to 6th place there won't be an incentive for them to change.

But things are changing in Japan.

1) Take a look at this website for Amuse Artists - A!smart  As soon as you get on to the page, you're presented with a language menu. Then, choose your currency from the drop down list. After that's done, hit the menu icon near search for a list of Amuse artists, grouped by alphabet. Go to the artist you like, add the merch you want to your cart and proceed to checkout where you'll be given an option to use DHL Worldwide Shipping or the infamous Tenso. Pay by CC or Paypal, It's that simple!

2) Take a look at this guide showing one how to order Hello!Project merch in English:

It's cumbersome, but at least they are acknowledging their overseas fans!

LDH is so far behind the curve... *shakes head!*

Edited by DRK
  • Like 1

Who knows what this announcement is: Could be new members, could be a high profile tour, could even possibly be an international tour (in one's dreams perhaps, but still, would be nice to see the girls abroad, other groups are doing it). :P

What's extremely interesting is flying all of 'em out to Las Vegas to make a PV, there. Why would they be doing that suddenly? You'll find out when they are ready to spill the beans.

No one knows (except ldh and the girls themselves imstupid.png

Thanks for reply.

If that the case, can't wait till the announcement. Hope it will benefit all of them.

^^I hope this isn't supposed to be the super important and big announcement that they hyped up about.

Cause I personally feel it's not that big. 

Edit:

^Welp that announcement was waaaaay more unexpected, although I figured some Dream members were eventually going to start leaving. 

Edited by onesnowyday

Everything got revamped and some profiles got removed, EG is down to 11 with only Reina, Karen and Yuzu as vocalists

http://e-girls-ldh.jp/profile/

The fact that they are keeping Karen as a vocalist is shocking. 

Any who, Nono's still in so I guess I'll stay in for a while still. 

She's looking good in this photo

profile.jpg

wait this is so confusing kmdshkdf all the members are still on EG, but EG wgot reformed as a team thing, like they did with Follow Me

New releases:

E-girls - Love ☆ Queen (July 26)

SYY - CALL ME NOW (August 9)

Flower Single (August 23)

DEP Single (August 30)

Happiness Single (September)

Ami Album (September)

ShuuKaRen Single (Autumn 2017)

Edited by Daydream

okay, so EG now is just like part of the unit instead of a mega unit like it was initially? 

I kind of understand why they did this. 19 members perhaps are too many and all of them couldn't get fair screentime and reducing the numbers might help them to get attention equally hence why they called this evolution. It looks like that they only kept the popular members and Nono and Ishii who don't have any other units here to boost the sales. At first I was confused why Shuuka wasn't there in EG because she is one of the most popular member but then I thought about EG concept that they often did cute concept and that might not suit to Shuuka's likes. Judging on her private pictures, her music, fashion, and film preferences; she might think that EG doesn't suit her and perhaps she likes it better as a Flower member and Shuukaren. 

It really is strange that they can manage Exile members with the same equal members as E-girls and they're able to give equal projects to each member but they can't do it with E-girls. 0u0plz.png 0u0plz.png 0u0plz.png 0u0plz.png

I'm still waiting for them to make an announcement for Ruri, Mio, Miyuu, and Manami. Istg these four people are so talented but why ugh ugh ugh ugh I'm waiting LDH. I know I will be left with disappointment as usual but please don't do that rlytearpls.png

Edited by hima__
  • Like 1

If this is a chance for Nonoriki to finally get screen time and hopefully not be in the back corner 24/7, I'm happy with it. I'm also shocked Shuuka isn't in there considering she was one of the most popular members. And I guess Ami will no longer be the blond haired face of E-girls.

From what I understand, the 7 artists that were a part of the teaser countdown, are all a part of EG Family, but E-girls itself is now going to be 11 members from now on. 

I know I don't post in here but I do lurk a lot, so Hi.

And second, like some of you, I'm still confused about all of this, so it makes processing all at once a bit difficult. 

This is how the artist blog looks like right now:

tumblr_or1fucQobB1qeavdko1_1280.png

They didn't separate them based on their groups like "Dream", "Happiness", "Flower", and "EG" anymore. They now put them together with the 11 current EG members with the same concept profile pictures, Dream with their own project profile picture, Miyuu and Ruri with new Happiness' profile pictures and Shuuka, Mio, and Manami (the original flowers members) with their new Flower's profile pictures.

Edited by hima__