Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

✨ Ass Fat ✨

SNSD Members still friends with Jay Park?

probably. We don't really know idols' personal lives.

I can see the possibility tbh. They're both a biT shady and hang out with shady company. In other words T.H.U.G.S

Yoona was also at his AOMG launching party last year. It's just that she wasn't photographed.

The official twitter account said Yoona and Hyoyeon were in attendance at the party :)

So he might just be close to YoonHyo out of the SNSD members.

And why wouldnt they be friends with him

^this.

did I miss something here ?

3rd! ^

/old :lol:

She was there because Jay J Kim (Hyo's ex/still boyfriend) was the one helping/organizing that party.

But I wouldn't be too surprised since some of 2PM members was there (not sure if it was for jay's party or justin bieber's party).

But anyway my point is, it's not really that surprising if they are all still friend.

Ya quite a few idols went, GD, Jia and Min were there, I think I remember Jokwon being there as well. I think Hyoyeon was with Jay Kim. 

2pm are probably the boy group that snsd is closest with (and jay park is a former member of 2pm so..........)

I don't ship, but JaySica on Idol Army was LURVE.

lol Yoona and Tiffany are jealous you can see it in their eyes, errybody wants Jay park  :hurr:

Hyo and Jay Park have a lot of friends in common, not only Jay Kim, its more because of Min than JK tbh

10672211_847285981971477_385294680137257

Jay Park's company AOMG Music Entertainment has many backup dancers and within the Kpop industry the backup dancers are friends with each other (as long as they are veterans) so this isn't that surprising. But if you want to see if they are really friends currently, check the guest list for Pentagon for his album release. 

/old :lol:

She was there because Jay J Kim (Hyo's ex/still boyfriend) was the one helping/organizing that party.

But I wouldn't be too surprised since some of 2PM members was there (not sure if it was for jay's party or justin bieber's party).

But anyway my point is, it's not really that surprising if they are all still friend.

2PM members were there for Jay's party, he mentioned about it in an interview.

Jay Park's company AOMG Music Entertainment has many backup dancers and within the Kpop industry the backup dancers are friends with each other (as long as they are veterans) so this isn't that surprising. But if you want to see if they are really friends currently, check the guest list for Pentagon for his album release. 

what? where did you get this info?