Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
ScarletWhimsy

♚The Official Thread of SNH48's Queen ✯ Team NII Ju Jingyi "Kiku-chan" ♚

At the Meitu event 

2F0hv5A.jpg

ZombpjI.jpg

H9mPZQp.jpg

Selfie machine gave her 98 pts for her photo, destroying the selca machines and not even trying. My Queen.  :datass:

SNH fans are mad because Wang SiCong is there. LOOOOL. Scared 2nd gen billionaire gonna take their goddess away.  :hehe:

Edited by The_Historian
  • Like 1

She and shiraishi mai has some similarities imo 

the face structure i guess? 

kiku's like her long lost sister tbh  :ahmagah:

Edited by harukachan's

She and shiraishi mai has some similarities imo 

the face structure i guess? 

kiku's like her long lost sister tbh  :ahmagah:

Yeah, some people have called her the Shiraishi Mai of SNH48 :) I think it's the face structure as well, and when they smile.

Yeah, some people have called her the Shiraishi Mai of SNH48 :) I think it's the face structure as well, and when they smile.

I actually think there are a lot of pretty girls in SNH48 too if only kiku can speak japanese i'd friggin want her to be an AKB kennin or NOGI tbh  or much better just transfer lol

I actually think there are a lot of pretty girls in SNH48 too if only kiku can speak japanese i'd friggin want her to be an AKB kennin or NOGI tbh  or much better just transfer lol

Some girls have a bit of Japanese knowledge but it's not much. I think she'd make a nice kennin member too, but I'm sorry, I really don't like the idea of a transfer (highly unlikely too). Ju Jingyi is Chinese. No matter how popular she is with Japanese fans, her home is SNH48. It's like telling Japanese Maiyan fans that oh, Mai's going to just transfer over to JKT now, bye!

Sorry!! I didn't mean to bash your opinion >.< I know it was just wishful thinking. But as a Chinese SNH48 fan, that made me feel a bit angry. I've never been a fan of transfers. Unless the member is entirely willing, I just think it's such a cruel thing, like pulling a plant and its roots out of the soil that nourished it.

Edited by PinkWhimsy

Japanese fans commented that she looked like a more natural looking Maiyan when her 4000 year beauty news exploded  :ninja:

I wouldn't mind a 1 month Kennin, for a special TV show, but not long-term....I wanna see interactions but SNH members in top 16 have nothing to gain by going over and everything to lose by going over. Being pretty can only keep you relevant to a certain extent but communications issues will just hold them back. JKT VS AKB...Now we need a SNH vs AKB please.

I prefer Jingyi over Maiyan. Cos she seems less reserved during interviews (as long as she is will her fellow members), she pretty much doesn't have a filter when she is hyper whereas Maiyan is very well media trained and keeps up her model lady image. Just my preference. 

I would love for management to let Jingyi demonstrate her musicality alot more. She is defo more than a pretty face. 

Hi guys ~~  â™¥ 

I'm here to show you Kiku's new badge:

mock_04.png

and thanks > @PinkWhimsy for the suggestions  :chu:

• Like 1

Some girls have a bit of Japanese knowledge but it's not much. I think she'd make a nice kennin member too, but I'm sorry, I really don't like the idea of a transfer (highly unlikely too). Ju Jingyi is Chinese. No matter how popular she is with Japanese fans, her home is SNH48. It's like telling Japanese Maiyan fans that oh, Mai's going to just transfer over to JKT now, bye!

Sorry!! I didn't mean to bash your opinion >.< I know it was just wishful thinking. But as a Chinese SNH48 fan, that made me feel a bit angry. I've never been a fan of transfers. Unless the member is entirely willing, I just think it's such a cruel thing, like pulling a plant and its roots out of the soil that nourished it.

No no definitely not, i totally understand you. You're right, i haven't really thought of that that was kinda selfish of me tbh wanting kiku to transfer and all for my sake, and you're right it's her home god i really haven't thought of that scenario "maiyan going to JKT"  :omg:

Japanese fans commented that she looked like a more natural looking Maiyan when her 4000 year beauty news exploded  :ninja:

I wouldn't mind a 1 month Kennin, for a special TV show, but not long-term....I wanna see interactions but SNH members in top 16 have nothing to gain by going over and everything to lose by going over. Being pretty can only keep you relevant to a certain extent but communications issues will just hold them back. JKT VS AKB...Now we need a SNH vs AKB please.

I prefer Jingyi over Maiyan. Cos she seems less reserved during interviews (as long as she is will her fellow members), she pretty much doesn't have a filter when she is hyper whereas Maiyan is very well media trained and keeps up her model lady image. Just my preference. 

I would love for management to let Jingyi demonstrate her musicality alot more. She is defo more than a pretty face. 

"SNH vs AKB" we need that so much, we must have that soon i hope they'll do it. I prefer both lol but i gotta agree, maiyan really is media trained based on her interviews IMO, maybe the management should do a 48 family sportsfest in the near future  :stare:  i don't think all of the 48 family has stood in one concert stage before (excluding nogizaka i don't think they're part of the 48 fam more like a cousin group?) god my imagination and wishful thinking has gone off the roof >.> 

Hi guys ~~  â™¥ 

I'm here to show you Kiku's new badge:

mock_04.png

and thanks > @PinkWhimsy for the suggestions  :chu:

Awww, wasn't my favourite, but that's okay..this one's really pretty too <3

and you're welcome! Mock badges were fun to make :)

More from Meitu event (They should have let her wear a pretty dress.....)  :._.:  Everyone else was well dressed and styled like it was some award show.

bac06e7egw1er0pnp0iz1j20dc0k0gnz.jpg

bac06e7egw1er0pnpm5nwj20k00dctc3.jpg

bac06e7egw1er0pnqiqjdj211v1kwtjd.jpg

005X3QQ0gw1er1mjfzx11j30cx0h5di3.jpg

005X3QQ0gw1er1mjglcygj30cw0h7tax.jpg

0062LwAOgw1er0ys5t0tgj31kw23uqt8.jpg

0062LwAOgw1er0yruymg6j31kw23un98.jpg

0062LwAOgw1er0yrj7dckj31kw23u4cc.jpg

DAT WATER BOTTLE THO.

0062LwAOgw1er0yrdqpapj30oy0cc40p.jpg

• Like 2

More from Meitu event (They should have let her wear a pretty dress.....)  :._.:  Everyone else was well dressed and styled like it was some award show.

DAT WATER BOTTLE THO.

LMAO THE WATER BOTTLE <3

But yeah, they should've given her a nicer outfit. BUT SHE STILL LOOKS SO DARN PRETTY :smile:

DAT WATER BOTTLE THO.

She looks amazing without fringe, too. What a beauty.

She looks amazing without fringe, too. What a beauty.

I remember when the 4000 years thing first came out, and stupid articles were comparing her side by side with Kana, people in comments were just like, 'like she would dare show her forehead' and other dismissive stuff like that.

Well, to those people...TAKE THIS :datass: :fyeah:  #NoBangsKikuAppreciation

2108.jpg

AND THIS :stud: :hoplz:

dab20f8djw1ens2xv0l2xj20uu0ut7a6.jpg

Just tons of makeup, they say? :har:

709cd2f81a4c510f0b569d646259252dd52aa513

Edited by PinkWhimsy

I remember when the 4000 years thing first came out, and stupid articles were comparing her side by side with Kana, people in comments were just like, 'like she would dare show her forehead' and other dismissive stuff like that.

2108.jpg

I saw those comments as well. I was like, what a joke.  :unimpressed: 

2108.jpg

Saw that too, they should see the these meitu pics and the "kiku with no makeup" pic, they'll probably get all butthurt again or something  :smile:

Maybe it's just me but i don't really think kanna's all that pretty if you look at her closely but i think her eyes are really pretty and i think that's her main charm point, it's an attention grabber  :hoplz:

God I love u guys. preach! slightly drunk but yes I agree. She was featured briefly on a Japanese show about her beauty. I will edit this with the show when I am in a more able state with the show Link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUpYVC54fqE

They are talking about Idols that were bestowed the rare beauty status (1000 year this and that) and what has become of them, thats y u see old skool Jpop idols. (31.15mins)

Miss Ju is still relevant as a example!! 

Plus NII will be appearing as SNH representatives at an award show/festival 

8326cffc1e178a82993a944bf203738da877e8d3

Pardon me if i got anything wrong, my language skills are all over the place at this hour.

Edited by The_Historian
  • Like 1

God I love u guys. preach! slightly drunk but yes I agree. She was featured briefly on a Japanese show about her beauty. I will edit this with the show when I am in a more able state with the show Link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUpYVC54fqE

They are talking about Idols that were bestowed the rare beauty status (1000 year this and that) and what has become of them, thats y u see old skool Jpop idols. (31.15mins)

Miss Ju is still relevant as a example!! 

Plus NII will be appearing as SNH representatives at an award show/festival 

8326cffc1e178a82993a944bf203738da877e8d3

Pardon me if i got anything wrong, my language skills are all over the place at this hour.

No subtitles but i had fun watching the TV CM's   :rlytearpls:

Some Kiku screenshots from making of upcoming movie :smile:

11707_443849205781537_811429236325516576

11150440_443853275781130_689068593311040

10995887_443849209114870_547593346952094

Making of Video

so it's really a movie and a game at the same time? so looking forward to the movie  :ahmagah:  look at her she looks like a 3D game character, she's so fine it hurts.. :rlytearpls:

so it's really a movie and a game at the same time? so looking forward to the movie  :ahmagah:  look at her she looks like a 3D game character, she's so fine it hurts.. :rlytearpls:

Yep :) this movie is linked to that Mo Tian Ji game again (which Kiku, SAVO, and Kiki sang the song for).