Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
ScarletWhimsy

♚The Official Thread of SNH48's Queen ✯ Team NII Ju Jingyi "Kiku-chan" ♚

OP_01_CROP.png

OP_divider_01.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUhRUSSaXc4

OP_divider_02.png

Novoland Drama Character Song "Zui Fei Shuang"

OP_divider_03.png

project_01.png

PROJECT_03.png

project_02.png

OP_divider_04.png

Weibo: Ju Jingyi / SNH48

Official Instagram

OneHallyu Official CHN48 Thread

FUN FACTS:

♚ Can play the piano and violin

♚ Was trained in ballet/jazz/traditional dance before debut

♚ Did some freelance modelling before debut

♚ Loves cats; was probably a cat in a past life

♚ Is inseparable from her pink water bottle

♚ Ranked 4th (2014), 2nd (2015), and 1st (2016) in elections

Edited by CrimsonWhimsy
  • Like 14

Thanks you so much for this thread :ahmagah: :ahmagah:

She is so awesome

tumblr_mxw0hmd2Np1s25wrfo1_500.jpg

You're welcome :)

------

Ju Jingyi special stage solo performance: "女儿情" EDIT:

| Link 1 | Link 2

Edited by PinkWhimsy
  • Like 1

Thank you so much :)  we need more Jingyi fans here

There are a couple more around here, but I'm not sure they know this thread exists already XD

She's so pretty, the moment NII was formed, I had my eyes on her.

Damn at her smirk here:

tumblr_nhtrm7NwFs1ri7x69o5_500.jpg

• Like 4

Does Kiku have other songs apart from the 48G songs that displays her vocal ability? Cos I like her voice, but I wanna hear her sing something harder. 

If she ever gets a Kennin in AKB, boy they will need to hold on to their weaves tightly cos she will be snatching it left right and centre.

Does Kiku have other songs apart from the 48G songs that displays her vocal ability? Cos I like her voice, but I wanna hear her sing something harder. 

If she ever gets a Kennin in AKB, boy they will need to hold on to their weaves tightly cos she will be snatching it left right and centre.

Do you mean "harder", in terms of vocal ability? Hmm... she has a bunch of predebut amateur karaoke-app recordings. This channel uploads lots of them.

Here's some non-48 songs:

Edited by PinkWhimsy

Ju Jingyi on Tencent Fashion :) Basically just talking about her beauty/skincare tips, etc. If anyone would like more detailed translation on a specific part, feel free to let me know. (Tencent is a huge technology company, most known for developing WeChat, which is mainland China's most popular social networking platform, very similar to Facebook)

• Like 3

SNH48 - GIVE ME FIVE MV is out!!

Edit: whoops wrong thread

Edited by hcxyu
  • Like 1

SNH48 Team NII member Ju Jingyi will be in the new issue of Weekly Playboy magazine! This is the first time a Chinese SNH48 member will have a solo photoshoot in a Japanese magazine. It's on sale January 19, 2015.

tumblr_niapjpqCz21ri7x69o2_1280.jpg

I am SO looking forward to the scans!! Really hope they're better than this shot though XD Poor Kiku looks so tired here..

• Like 2

So enjoying her right now. Her voice is divine, alot of good singers in SNH, but her visuals and her voice. DEAD AND BURIED. 48G member thats close to perfection and funny on variety shows too. DEAD.  :lub:

That japanese mag better give some Kiku slaying visuals, I need beautiful shots.

Where do i procure her songs?! I need them nooooow!

Edited by The_Historian
  • Like 2

So enjoying her right now. Her voice is divine, alot of good singers in SNH, but her visuals and her voice. DEAD AND BURIED. 48G member thats close to perfection and funny on variety shows too. DEAD.  :lub:

I definitely agree. When she first joined, she stood out by being so pretty but I didn't know what to expect with her singing. But she really is all-around amazing. There's nothing she doesn't excel at! Except maybe playing football.

• Like 1

Since there is a Ju Jingyi thread... her performance of 都是夜风惹的祸 (夜風ã®ä»•æ¥­ / Yokaze no Shiwaza) during the Request Hour was so amazing. She's so beautiful and her voice in the recorded version is so pleasant to listen to. Her solo and ChenChen's solo were the highlights of the show for me.

(The fan in the brown coat checking his camera at 1:19 though. Pay attention guy!)

• Like 2